John Gardner's Sentencing 5/14/10 1:30 PM (PST)

anyone shocked by garners behavior at the sentencing? the man is a sociopath. he puts on the 'sad, sorry, pathetic' look to make himself look good, but when you push his buttons he shows you what a real monster he is

this is pretty much how casey anthony's sentencing will go

anyone shocked by garners behavior at the sentencing? the man is a sociopath. he puts on the 'sad, sorry, pathetic' look to make himself look good, but when you push his buttons he shows you what a real monster he is

this is pretty much how casey anthony's sentencing will go

I didn't get to watch the sentencing live but have watched most of the videos. I didn't see any real emotion.......it seemed fake. I agree that this is how Casey Anthony will react - with a sad expression and some fake tears.

I didn't get to watch the sentencing live but have watched most of the videos. I didn't see any real emotion.......it seemed fake. I agree that this is how Casey Anthony will react - with a sad expression and some fake tears.

I agree with you about the fake tears, but he did display some real emotion. Look at about 1:58 on this video, after Candice Montoya mocks him. There's the genuine emotion: fury. Murderous fury. And denial that a woman defeated him (he clearly says, "She didn't hit me.")

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpwbCB6oB0s[/ame]

The sound on this is horrible, I'll try to find a clearer version.

I agree with you about the fake tears, but he did display some real emotion. Look at about 1:58 on this video, after Candice Montoya mocks him. There's the genuine emotion: fury. Murderous fury. And denial that a woman defeated him (he clearly says, "She didn't hit me.")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpwbCB6oB0s

The sound on this is horrible, I'll try to find a clearer version.

That was terrible...........how quickly he got angry!

I'm glad to see that the Supreme Court has now stated that it's Constitutional to keep sex offenders locked up. Hopefully, this will put a stop to the number of repeat offenders.

Hopefully, this will make others stop and think before they rape and murder. Hopefully.

I have to admit I was very disappointed to see Gardner housed in this protective unit. I knew he wouldn't be placed in general population. But where he is now sound a little too cushy for someone who raped and brutally murdered two young girls (maybe more) and ruined countless lives.

Four years later and here's a new mug shot. Gardner will probably live a long time in prison. Manson sure has. :gaah:

Warning, if you read this article, you're apt to feel some anger and irritation that their lives in the prison's protective housing units don't sound all that horrible especially compared to the horrible things they did.

John Gardner’s Life in Prison, 4 Years Later
John Albert Gardner III was sentenced to life in prison in May 2010
for the slayings of San Diego teens Chelsea King and Amber Dubois

Friday, Aug 1, 2014 • Updated at 11:55 AM PDT
By Monica Garske

"...Gardner is still housed in the Protective Housing Unit (PHU) at the prison and lives an unremarkable existence."

and

"Thornton said some of the inmates besides Gardner who live in the PHU include infamous serial killer and cult leader Charles Manson, Mexican serial killer Juan Corona and Phillip Garrido, the man convicted of kidnapping and raping California girl Jaycee Lee Dugard."

Dang looks like Phil garido is his neighbor...and wow does he look rough!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back