780 users online (112 members and 668 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2010.05.14 Fields, Misty sticking to her story, not surprised with Ron & Tommy

Fields speaks out ~ no plea in the works for Misty? Misty sticking to her story, not surprized with Ronald & Tommy trying to cop a plea.

Cummings seeks plea, Misty not surprized and has no new info for LE
    If deal goes through, Cummings will testify against Misty Croslin and Hank Jr.

Posted: May 14, 2010
    "Snip" http://staugustine.com/news/local-ne...ngs-seeks-plea

Ronald Cummings next court appearance set July 19, 2010.
    Hank Jr. (Tommy) next court appearance set June 21, 2010.
    Misty Croslin's next court appearance set June 8, 2010. 1:30PM

Hollars and Overstreet's attorney could not be reached Thursday afternoon for comment.

Misty faces eight counts of trafficking, including seven in Putnam County and one in St. Johns.

Misty Croslin, has already told detectives all she can, said her attorney, Robert Fields.

Fields said he has not negotiated with prosecutors but is not surprised that others have been making deals.

"Misty's position is she's told law enforcement what happened and it's their decision to act on the information," he said.

Fields said the drug charges create pressure on everyone to cooperate with detectives. After the arrests, investigators said they intended to use the opportunity to discuss HaLeigh's case.

"Any reasonable person could come to the conclusion that the cases are linked," Fields said.

Tommy Croslin's conversation April 11 with his grandmother, Flora Hollars: http://news.jacksonville.com/interac...tommyaudio.mp3

Misty has two court dates.

Putnam is on June 3, 2010.
    St.Johns is on June 8, 2010 at 1:30PM.
    Last edited by MADJGNLAW; 05-14-2010 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Fixed Misty's court date. It is on June 8th, not the 6th. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
    Fields speaks out ~ no plea in the works for Misty? Misty sticking to her story, not surprized with Ronald & Tommy trying to cop a plea.
    I just have to wonder WHICH story that might be? There are so many to choose from.

Seriously, is this the best she can do? Is this the best he's going to do for his client? This girl is sunk.

When Cummings was arrested, he was befriending Misty Croslin to draw out information about what happened when HaLeigh disappeared in February 2009, his family has said.

It's great to be able to read something funny first thing in the morning.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Key points here in my opinion. Werter released the jail call yesterday to begin laying the brickwork in defense of his client by releasing the phone call with Flora.
    snip~In another development in the case, Werter released a copy of Croslin Jr.'s April 11 phone call with his grandmother, Flora Hollars.~ end

Also Flora Hollars has an attorney?? snip~Hollars and Overstreet's attorney could not be reached Thursday afternoon for comment.~ end

No plea's for Misty huh? I will with hold my remarks about Mr Fields tactics until he shows a little more of his hand, but he seess to be a little busy and not really around for Misty that much. Very weird. Misty seemed to trust him completely.

Forget the source...lol http://staugustine.com/news/local-ne...ngs-seeks-plea
    Last edited by elle1919; 05-14-2010 at 08:27 AM.
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    When Cummings was arrested, he was befriending Misty Croslin to draw out information about what happened when HaLeigh disappeared in February 2009, his family has said.

"Baby! HEY BABY!! He wants to go down to the store!!!" ~~Misty Croslin-Cummings in one of the undercover videos.

That's quite a friendship.

Wonder which story that might be:

Today Show - I don't know.
    LVA & Hyp - I just woke up
    Joe did it
    I seen three
    I saw maybe 4 people in this dream
    I was home
    I was asleep
    Haleigh got into Ron's pills
    Misty hit Haleigh in the head with a board

etc, etc, etc....
    Racing Doesn't Lie

Speaking of Misty's er, um friends GP (WBG) is back in PC lockup this morning. Don't know where to put this but is interesting.... Could be just a coincidence but who knows...

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDe...0768&IMG=52125
    As I walk through this wicked world, searchin' for light in the darkness of insanity. I ask myself--Is all hope lost? Is there only pain and hatred, and misery? And each time I feel like this inside, There's one thing I wanna know: What's so funny 'bout peace love & understanding? Nick Lowe

HALEIGH, LISA, ALIAYAH & ALL THE MISSING NEED US

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post

I know, I know. Almost got coffee on my screen. Don't they realize how stupid that sounds? ROFLOL

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Quote Originally Posted by Helplessly Hoping View Post
    Speaking of Misty's er, um friends GP (WBG) is back in PC lockup this morning. Don't know where to put this but is interesting.... Could be just a coincidence but who knows...

So much for him cleaning up his act. Won't peeps ever learn.
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by Helplessly Hoping View Post

Hmmm WBG and RC in same jail......To be a fly on the wall.......

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    I know, I know. Almost got coffee on my screen. Don't they realize how stupid that sounds? ROFLOL
    It sounds stupid to you and I, but believe it or not there are people out there who will believe it. Hopefully none of them make it on a jury if there ever is one.

How do you "befriend" your very recent ex? I think that's called "making up." jmo

Can this case get any sadder Poor Haleigh ...

Looks like Misty is sunk, what is Feilds doing for her really ? The problem is Misty has lied so much that even if she (could) tells the truth no one will believe her. Ron is an a&& plain and simple, I am sure Misty's heart is broke after learning this news How could he right ?

Well if she has anymore info it will spill now I'm just not real sure she does. I am still on the fence that she was not home that night when this occured with Haleigh ......moo
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
    Can this case get any sadder Poor Haleigh ...

Looks like Misty is sunk, what is Feilds doing for her really ? The problem is Misty has lied so much that even if she (could) tells the truth no one will believe her. Ron is an a&& plain and simple, I am sure Misty's heart is broke after learning this news How could he right ?

Well if she has anymore info it will spill now I'm just not real sure she does. I am still on the fence that she was not home that night when this occured with Haleigh ......moo
    Fields has sure been the quiet guy here. I don't understand how he could effectively represent Misty given all of her lies. I couldn't do it. I get very angry when lied to so have no clue how he is able to rep her. I couldn't do it.
    As I walk through this wicked world, searchin' for light in the darkness of insanity. I ask myself--Is all hope lost? Is there only pain and hatred, and misery? And each time I feel like this inside, There's one thing I wanna know: What's so funny 'bout peace love & understanding? Nick Lowe

HALEIGH, LISA, ALIAYAH & ALL THE MISSING NEED US

If this were a poker game, Misty is holding, Ron and Tommy and drawing some cards. mo

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast