2010.05.14 Some "NEW" Photos on CBS Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

affinity

Reaction score
The CBS/48 hours website has very recently added this photo gallery. Some photos are ones that we have seen over and over, but there seems to be many that I have never seen before, particularly Caylee's newborn photos.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003416.html

I surmise that these may be some of the photos that paid for/are paying for KC's defense (even though this is CBS, not ABC).
A somewhat curious thing...I went through all these photos and did not see any of CA?? Instead there is a photo of SP (CA's mother) that to the uninitiated may seem like "the Grandmother". hmmmm. What is up this this, one wonders. Innocent mistake or more calculated? (yes, I guess if I profited from photos that made me feel guilty I might not want to be included in the "gallery" either).

I also had to wonder how SP feels having her photo with Caylee on the internet/CBS. She probably doesn't even know--since she is computer challenged (aside from email).

Side question for the legal types--IF SP didn't want her photo on CBS' website, would she be able to challenge it...(even though it originated from CA).... Does Shirley own her own image?

Whoever took the picture owns it. But there are different privacy laws in different states; in some states the subject of a photo might be able to prevent it from being published, but I've never looked into this question.

Didn't Cindy say in her deposition with the state that she received $20,000 from CBS 48 Hours for doing that show? (I'll try to look for it)

No telling what she did with the money, we know she didn't pay her mortgage with it. I know she said part of it went to Brad Conway.

All I know is a lot of these are indeed new photos. So was it the A's who were paid this time? I wonder if a deal was done when they were filming for 48hrs.

This bothers me to no end. I wish I had an answer for your other question (RE: SP)

Didn't Cindy say in her deposition with the state that she received $20,000 from CBS 48 Hours for doing that show? (I'll try to look for it)

No telling what she did with the money, we know she didn't pay her mortgage with it. I know she said part of it went to Brad Conway.

Yes she did (receive 20g, not pay her house lol). Was that for footage/photos used solely for 48hrs? or were these photos part of the package deal also?

Affinity, thank you so much for posting this photo gallery. Some we have seen over and over, but many of them - the majority - I haven't seen before.

What I particularly noticed is as Caylee got older - she got more stressed looking with the marks we've seen before around her eyes.

I've never seen a lot of those before. They're great pictures of Caylee. Just breaks my heart looking at them, #5 especially got to me. It's a picture of her as an infant with her face asleep on her Winnie-the-Pooh blankie. :(

That's what Cindy said.....but, is it true? That 48 Hours show was an hour long, lots of old and new footage of the Anthony clan and imo they were paid a lot more than they are saying.

Caylee was a beautiful child so full of life and happiness.
I really hope the jury gets to see what a doll she was and
what her egg donor did.
KC was so jealous of Caylee.
Caylee was everything KC was NOT!

#55 got me thinking...if someone has a Mr. Potato Head at home and can measure the mouth, we can figure out how far around the duct tape would have gone.

And the baby photos are heartbreaking. :(

Caylee_%2844%29.jpg
My favorite is #32, the wide-eyed look of innocence. The jury should definitely see these!

While looking at these pictures, my heart broke once more for sweet little Caylee.

Caylee_5.jpg

Found where Cindy talks about the money from CBS for the 48 Hours show:
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310288/detail.html starting on p. 480. She is asked "did you get money for selling any pictures of Caylee?" Cindy says $10000 from CBS 48 Hours. Here's her quote: "I'm not getting that much. 3000 goes to Brad and then I have to pay taxes on it. So roughly $5000 for some pictures and videos." :furious:

It's not until a little later when she is asked if there is any other money from the media or any other contracts for future money that she replies: "Yeah. I believe there is another $10,000 at some point to come. I believe that contract is also through CBS. And it's just the second portion of the $20,000 that was negotiated, that Brad negotiated with them."

Wondering if LE had access to these pix while they were investigating.

GEE! I guess the few party pictures are OK for CBS to pay "fees" for, but the defense doesn't want them allowed at trial, hmmmm, and yet here they are.

IF these photos have just recently been 'sold' to CBS, then whoever sold them has got to be the most callous, coldest, nastiest - and whatever other VERY unbecoming word I can think of (and some that I couldn't put in here because it would get me banned) - person. After all the negative publicity about the money being made off of Caylee, to turn around and do it again is just unbelievable. AND if these are a recent purchase, add CBS to the list of media that practices checkbook journalism and they should be, but probably aren't ashamed of themselves.

#55 got me thinking...if someone has a Mr. Potato Head at home and can measure the mouth, we can figure out how far around the duct tape would have gone.

And the baby photos are heartbreaking. :(

Boy I saw that one a little while ago and it was all I could do to look at it....man alive her eyes are so big in this picture.:furious:

I noticed the redness and bags under her eyes too. Caylee had some of the biggest beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen. This is heart breaking.

Kids should not have bags like that under their eyes almost ALL the time. So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail