Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 2010.05.14 Some "NEW" Photos on CBS Website

Quote Originally Posted by TrY View Post
    Both photo galleries look like they were uploaded on the same day though, May 11, 2010.

If you look at the photo properties (right mouse click on the photo and click on the Properties link, you will see the URL of each photo.

The first photo in the series (Caylee on the couch) from the gallery Caylee Anthony: A Life Cut Short has a URL of

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim//20...e_%2851%29.jpg

CBS is loading the photo galleries by date. If you look at other CBS photo galleries they are uploaded by month and date.

2010/05/11 from the URL above.

In the Casey Anthony Personal Photos gallery the first photo (Casey with Caylee - Casey in red top) in the sequence has the URL:

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim//20...bba9c92eea.jpg

So both galleries were uploaded on May 11, 2010.

So the websleuthers who think that Cindy may be selling new pictures to CBS or getting new money, well you may be right as well. I don't know.
    Thanks for pointing that out ... I'm pretty convinced they're part of a new deal with the Anthonys ...
    It's the timing that really urks me .. new Judge ... DP hearings and schedules ... new Judge keeping the trial in Orlando ... bringing in a jury from another county ...
    What better time than now while it's in the local news to poison even more counties in Florida and what better way than national TV ... Call me suspicious, very, very suspicious ...
    Maybe the Anthonys are saving up for a jury consultant ?
    Last edited by Kimster; 05-14-2010 at 08:41 PM. Reason: edited the terms "ants"

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to denjet For This Useful Post:

Both photo galleries look like they were uploaded on the same day though, May 11, 2010.

If you look at the photo properties (right mouse click on the photo and click on the Properties link, you will see the URL of each photo.

The first photo in the series (Caylee on the couch) from the gallery Caylee Anthony: A Life Cut Short has a URL of

CBS is loading the photo galleries by date. If you look at other CBS photo galleries they are uploaded by month and date.

In the Casey Anthony Personal Photos gallery the first photo (Casey with Caylee - Casey in red top) in the sequence has the URL:

So the websleuthers who think that Cindy may be selling new pictures to CBS or getting new money, well you may be right as well. I don't know.
    Just thought of something else ... wasn't the 11th the day George and Conway were absent from court?

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to denjet For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by denjet View Post
    Just thought of something else ... wasn't the 11th the day George and Conway were absent from court?
    Yes it was...but I don't see how that would relate
    Sitting. on. hands.

IMO these photos are NOT a part of any deal made with CBS and 48 hours last fall. I believe they've been negotiated in a new deal with Cindy ... otherwise they would have been released by now ... I don't for one minute think $20K is all they got for the first batch and for their appearance on 48 Hours ... with or without the cruise ... and I think they got a whole lot more for this batch, especially because there are quite a few new ones that have not shown up on any networks or web sites ... I don't put it past Cindy to hold out and negotiate the best price that she could for her dwindling pile of photos to sell ... not one bit ...

I too find this even more reprehensible than the pictures previously sold !! Either as income for the Anthonys, funding their defense or their daughter's defense ... anyway you look at it, it's about as low as this family can go ... IMO
    Yeah, and did anyone notice that in the Casey set, the pics were mostly ones that made her look like a loving mother? It's like they went through the thousands of photos they and Casey had and picked the twenty or so that made her look good. It so had me fuming. Yeah, so loving and then look what happened to Caylee! So loving and she threw her away anyway!

And the Caylee photos almost had me tears. Such a beautiful, special child. I just can't imagine how someone so evil had a child so beautiful. HOW COULD YOU DO IT, CASEY? HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT?

And typical Anthonys...lets make some more bucks in the vain hope that our monster daughter won't be killed. I just do not understand how they can do this, pimp Caylee's pictures out for the sake of her murderess mother. It's just SICK. HOW CAN YOU LOOK AT THESE PICS AND STILL THINK CASEY DIDN'T DO IT? HOW CAN YOU LOOK AT THEM AND STILL ACT LIKE CAYLEE DOESN'T MATTER?
    Last edited by Aedrys; 05-14-2010 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamabear1963 View Post
    Yes it was...but I don't see how that would relate
    Well I don't think it would relate "directly".........BUT if the Anthony's were (on the 11th) aware of what "costs" that were denied ( such as jury consultant, second attorney costs to attend jury selection) they might have an incentive to "raise funds" for KC to pay for the services / experts that were denied State / JAC funds.

In other words.....why raise money to pay for the tab the state is willing to pick up?????

Just a possibility........I have no knowledge to back it up.

One can't ignore however, the coincidence in the date......................

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by southernbrunette View Post
    In a lot of these pictures of Casey, she's always seeming to be feigning a way over-exaggerated smile..as if to say "Look at how much fun I'm having being a mom!" Whereas Caylee's smile doesn't seem to reciprocate the "blast" KC wants you to think they're having..going with my previous thoughts that KC was just going through the motions, not genuinely "feeling it".

Like that one, and there are others like it, too.

it kills me to see pictures of caylee with her mother. she loved her mom so much. nothing about this case gets me like videos of caylee and pictures of her with her mom.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
    Well I don't think it would relate "directly".........BUT if the Anthony's were (on the 11th) aware of what "costs" that were denied ( such as jury consultant, second attorney costs to attend jury selection) they might have an incentive to "raise funds" for KC to pay for the services / experts that were denied State / JAC funds.

In other words.....why raise money to pay for the tab the state is willing to pick up?????

That would have been the May 6th hearing though...George and Conway were absent on the 11th when the pictures were posted.

At least I think that is what we are talking about...if not forgive me
    Sitting. on. hands.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamabear1963 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by trixi491 View Post
    Umm does anyone else find pic number 2 in the Casey album hysterical? What is this? Some kind of wannabe glamour shot?
    Yep, very glamour shot like. I was thinking it might actually be part of a "Senior Pictures" package from high school. Too bad she didn't have any walking across the stage in cap and gown getting diploma pictures.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mamabear1963 View Post
    That would have been the May 6th hearing though...George and Conway were absent on the 11th when the pictures were posted.

At least I think that is what we are talking about...if not forgive me
    Nope....you are entirely correct. I mixed up my days. I'll admit when I am confused. This is one of those rare times.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post

Exactly what I was thinking Sleuther ... I also think Cindy is back on her save KC campaign in light of the recent hearings and new judge ... maybe she WANTS more negative attention and public outrage out there ... and to have even more to complain about KC not getting a fair trial or jury ...

Cindy watches too many crime dramas if she thinks a jury consultant is going to get her daughter out of this ...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to denjet For This Useful Post:

In a lot of these pictures of Casey, she's always seeming to be feigning a way over-exaggerated smile..as if to say "Look at how much fun I'm having being a mom!" Whereas Caylee's smile doesn't seem to reciprocate the "blast" KC wants you to think they're having..going with my previous thoughts that KC was just going through the motions, not genuinely "feeling it".

Like that one, and there are others like it, too.
    I know what you mean, that fake smile of KC's has always annoyed me. I've always thought this picture of Caylee is her trying to copy her mom's picture smile to get her approval. It makes me sad.

Woo hoo, I figured out to save a pic from the internet and then post it. TY for the help TrY.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Reagan View Post
    All I know is a lot of these are indeed new photos. So was it the A's who were paid this time? I wonder if a deal was done when they were filming for 48hrs.

This bothers me to no end. I wish I had an answer for your other question (RE: SP)

Beings these are from a different station I'll bet that someone got paid for all of these pictures and it probably was George and Cindy. They should all be ashamed for SELLING pictures of Caylee. I just can't imagine

Caylee was such a girly girl. I loved seeing the pic's of her but they made me so sad too. She was so cute and seemed so happy. I can see that George and Cindy bought her a lot of things and dressed her so darling. I don't see anything wrong with Caylee having a lot of stuff to play with. I have a 2 1/2 yr old great granddaughter and I'm always buying her something..same for the year old great granddaughter. It brings me joy to buy them things and I'll be it did Cindy too. If I could afford it their rooms would look just like Caylees...lol. Looking at Caylee I just wonder how Casey could snuff the life out of that little girl that was so full of life. I just hate her.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bobbisangel For This Useful Post:

Exactly what I was thinking Sleuther ... I also think Cindy is back on her save KC campaign in light of the recent hearings and new judge ... maybe she WANTS more negative attention and public outrage out there ... and to have even more to complain about KC not getting a fair trial or jury ...

Cindy watches too many crime dramas if she thinks a jury consultant is going to get her daughter out of this ...
    Well......a jury consultant WON'T get a defendant out of anything.......but they can be helpful in certain situations. BUT.....

Given the experience of both AL and CM......a jury consultant would be a bit redundant with the exception of being hired to monitor, evaluate, and sum up the jurors DURING the actual trial, or to do EXTENSIVE pre jury selection research. Here is a link to a Jury Consultant team (from a google search) http://www.trialbehavior.com/.

Here....a snip from the above link.....
    Community surveys are a good way to assess a community’s current attitudes towards crime, punishment, and the police. They can also determine how much knowledge and media exposure jurors have had to the case at hand, which can contribute to a change of venue demand, and gather data to develop a strike profile for jury selection. A mock trial can help assess juror reactions to key case witnesses and the defendant(s) as well as test case themes and arguments and develop a juror strike profile.

So....a jury consultant retained BEFORE jury selection would be, for the defense, ideal.
    Last edited by sleutherontheside; 05-14-2010 at 06:39 PM.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

It could be they're planning soon to rerun the show. I didn't watch it the first time...sure as heck wouldn't watch it the next time.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

May 11th was Tuesday the DP hearing day. Perhaps that is why Brad & George did not attend. My guess the home will come out of foreclosure shortly.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KeysBreeze For This Useful Post:

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_1...?tag=page;next

On KCís last Halloween, did KC dress herself and Caylee as Playboy bunnies?
    Where did they wear the bunny ears?

Quote Originally Posted by Reagan View Post
    I noticed the redness and bags under her eyes too. Caylee had some of the biggest beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen. This is heart breaking.

Kids should not have bags like that under their eyes almost ALL the time. So sad.
    I know we all want justice for Caylee, but I honestly don't think the redness of her eyes or the bags say much. Kids with allergies will have this same look. Not to mention, chlorine from the pool. We know her and CA swam a lot. She was a beautiful little girl. So sad.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to gamom For This Useful Post:

For some reason I always thought it was something they received in their Easter baskets. It does look to me like it's morning and they hadn't gotten "dressed" yet for the day - KC doesn't look to be wearing much make up.

And, in the Easter egg hunt pictures, Caylee's hair and pigtails look to be the same length, so maybe this picture was taken the same day?
    That's what I thought too..Easter

33. The Following User Says Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

ITA!! Every time I see that picture it looks like Caylee's emulating her mother's fake smile. Whereas in other pictures without Caylee, KC has what seems to be a genuine smile..(though some of the party pics also look like she's faking a smile).

We've all seen Caylee pics with her genuinely smiling - in the one you posted, she is not. KC needed an updated mommy-daughter pic for her MySpace, told Caylee to smile pretty like mommy (speculating of course) and this was the outcome.
    Most toddlers Caylee's age smile those forced fake smiles when they are told to say "cheese" or in some cases when they see a camera on them. My son is guilty of that. In fact, he even closes his eyes really tight. I have to catch him on candid shots if I want a genuine smile.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gamom For This Useful Post:

I feel that these ARE new pictures that the A's released. I am sure they got paid for them, but I think the motive of these photos is to drown out the party photos. I feel that they are upset that the media is portraying KC as this party girl and they are attempting to show another side of KC. The "mom of the year" KC, who just parties on her down time. I am sure the defense will present several of these photos to combat the states photos.

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gamom For This Useful Post:

This timing of these new pic's surfacing (with limited fanfare) needs to be added to our list of coincidences.

Just thinking...the new judge,the house going into foreclosure, the case moving right along, C & G not attending a hearing (biggest shocker to me), KC asking to be excused from all future hearings, GA showing up wearing 'George finally got a job' uniform, and now new photos. The spin is in!

I went to Caylee's pictures first. She was an adorable little girl. It wrenches my heart that this group used her as a pawn. What I kept remembering was that much of these pictures were taken by KC, and that she took pride in her
    photography and she was a photographer at Universal prior to her leaving to have Caylee. Perhaps we are getting the impression that KC had a fake smile
    in many of the photos because KC felt she had to keep up the photo game to prove to C & G that she was this wonderful mother to Caylee all day.

IMO, these did come from the financially strapped A's. There were some very odd pictures in the KC group. The grainy pic of KC and Caylee in the hospital.
    Strange, because it is the only one, and we know that there was much controversy between KC and CA the day Caylee was born. The daunting one of KC and Caylee walking in the yard (I believe that was taken at a party at a friends house). The one with Caylees cracked lip. In many of the pictures she absolutely does looked stressed and sometimes teased/taunted. Its strange to me that all of the haunting ones are in the KC group.

I'm wondering exactly what is planned.

39. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Openmyeyes For This Useful Post:

These photos shook me to my soul. Such sweet innocence come to such an early, sad end.

Even these pictures illustrate the incongruity of Caylee's death. Who would ever expect that any family member who lived in such an organized, tidy, clean house (where they even took care to use electrical outlet covers!) would murder their child?

And what a dichotomy that anyone who loved her enough to provide for her in this manner would then (after her death) turn around and profit by selling her images to the highest bidder. (And who knows what else?)

Yes, these pictures tell many stories on many, many levels when you consider the actions of the family members since "day one." Caylee deserved to have her own chance at a fairytale life as these pictures would lead one to believe ~ but Casey had other plans. MO (and rant) O. Sorry.
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

41. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:

Thanks for the new pictures. Just a question - is the date on this thread correct? 5-14-09 or should it be 5-14-10. I'm just a little confused (this often happens).
    Remembering Taylor and Skyla
    "The children of our hearts" ..... Claycat

43. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boots-OK For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Macushla View Post
    IF these photos have just recently been 'sold' to CBS, then whoever sold them has got to be the most callous, coldest, nastiest - and whatever other VERY unbecoming word I can think of (and some that I couldn't put in here because it would get me banned) - person. After all the negative publicity about the money being made off of Caylee, to turn around and do it again is just unbelievable. AND if these are a recent purchase, add CBS to the list of media that practices checkbook journalism and they should be, but probably aren't ashamed of themselves.
    Just saw this thread for the first time and I am so furious I can barely speak right now.

NEWBORN pictures?!? OMG. Is NOTHING about Caylee sacred and private to these people?! And Shirley?! This proves to me that absolutely anything & everything has a price on it when it comes to the Anthonys.

I don't know if this was part of the previous CBS deal w/ possible deferred payment, but I can promise you that there was a strategic reason behind these photos just now coming to light. If they are breathing, they are strategizing and manipulating.

Thank you, Affinity for posting the link so we KNOW, but I swear I felt like a voyeur even looking at them.

I'm quite sure that I am from a different planet than these people. I don't know why anything they do suprises me anymore.
    Last edited by beach; 05-14-2010 at 10:53 PM. Reason: spelling
    Never interrupt your opponent when they are making a mistake.

How heartbreaking it is to look at these photos and know what we know now. What an absolute little angel - that curly hair and those big eyes are just tugging at my heart.

The photo that makes me feel strange is this one (below) I guess I'm just not used to seeing her with her eyes closed and it depressed me to see this one.
    LACI & CONNER - GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!
    Laci's Archived Thread (Read Only):
    http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast