994 users online (173 members and 821 guests)  

Websleuths News

Dana Plato's Son Commits Suicide

Tyler Lambert, the son of late Diff'rent Strokes star Dana Plato, has committed suicide, nearly 11 years to the day that his mother took her own life. He was 25.

Lambert died of a self-inflicted gunshot to the head last Thursday in Tulsa, Okla., his grandmother, Joni Richardson, told People. Lambert, a cameraman and amateur songwriter, had been experimenting with drugs and alcohol, Richardson said, which she thinks contributed to his death

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...mmits-suicide/

What a sad story. Dana was to young to die and now her son. I hope they both rest in peace. May their family find peace also.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

I remember watching Dana on Different Strokes. When she was going through all of her troubles I was rooting for her. I think the one bright spot in her life was her son. She wouldn't have wanted this for him.

Sorry, I'm blathering. I'm just so saddened by this.

I'm glad they put a picture with the link. I can't believe how much he looked like Dana.

RIP

I am so sorry to read this....what a sad ending to such a short life.

Sooooo very sad. It was such a heartbreak that him Mom went this way...how horrific and even more heartbreaking her son ended up going the same way.
    He must have been in alot of pain.

Suicide is NEVER the answer!!! Those left behind grieve a lifetime!!!
    "The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them."
    ★★★★★ ღ♥Lois McMaster Bujold♥ღ ★★★★★

This is a very sad story. I was heartbroken to read about Dana's son and also her. Suicide always leaves victims behind who will never forget its effect on
    them. How horrible.

RIP

Gozgals

So sorry to see this. How very, very sad. How horrible for the family to go through this.

Rest in peace, Tyler.
    Rest in peace, Dana.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Someone had to see the road this child was going down....Family member? Best Friend? Someone had to see this coming.....My prayers are with this family......Tyler and Dana, rest in peace.....

Sometimes no one sees a suicide coming. Sometimes people see it coming and are absolutely powerless to stop it. Please be gentle: I'm sure his friends and family are grieving. They don't need blame.
    "Don't forget the kangaroo!"

so very sad. It is a story full to overflowing with if onlys. If only Dana had been okay and a more present, healthy mom. If only If only If only. Oh how diferent that young man's life could have been.

If only. RIP Tyler
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by hoppyfrog View Post
    Sometimes no one sees a suicide coming. Sometimes people see it coming and are absolutely powerless to stop it. Please be gentle: I'm sure his friends and family are grieving. They don't need blame.

Thank you hoppyfrog. Sometimes you do see it coming (and going) and yet are still powerless.