UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
from eyes4crime... thanks eyes!

WARNING: GRAPHIC AND DISTURBING.
Thought I would bring the time line forward for the members and guests - not sure we can believe much of what Stephanie has told.
Ethan's slow deterioration time-line of hell! 4th revision.

May 1st - Sunday
Ethan leaves dad and flies to Utah to be with mom Stephanie

May 4th - Tuesday
First of many cell phone pictures mom takes of abuse over the days. Picture of Ethan with large, notable, area of swelling to jaw and face.

May5th - Wednesday
Nate's mom visits - says all is fine
Nate takes Ethan in bedroom to punish and beats child around head area; face begins to swell.
Ethan's father, Joe Stacey, told his son was unavailable to talk as he had done in prior days.

Between May 5 and May 8
Ethan "exhibits signs and symptoms of a possible head injury or brain swelling due to a head injury,"

"Stephanie Sloop told police Tuesday while being interviewed about her son's death. Ethan did not eat well, was vomiting, lethargic and exhibited non-responsive behavior, according to the reports.

May 6th - Thursday
Ethan locked in bedroom while Stephanie and Nate marry; door knob taken off. Nate and Stephanie leave child in bedroom due to swelling and bruises.

Over the next several days, Ethan got progressively ill, police said Stephanie Sloop told detectives. He was vomiting, running a fever and would not eat. The couple forced the boy to drink two 16 oz. bottles of water, a bottle of KoolAid and orange juice in a two-hour period, police wrote in the jail statement. (from warrant of probable cause). Motrin and Benadryl were given for the swelling and Nate gave Benadryl so Ethan would stay quiet.

Thurs May 6 or Fri May 7:
Neighbor recalls seeing Stephanie walking away from the apartment seemingly agitated and stopping to look back at the apartment several times. A short time later Nathan followed her, put his hands on her face in a manner leading the neighbor to believe he was asking she please listen to him.

May 7th - Friday
Nate calls Stephanie to inform her Ethan is badly burned on hands, feet, and legs up to buttox area from running water in bath (claims Ethan turned on hot water). Stephanie finds human feces in child's mouth. Stephanie brushes Ethan's teeth until his gums bleed.

May 8th - Saturday
Child continues to suffer from scald burns and head injuries. Blood and vomit found in child's bed. Stephanie needs to wash bed sheets.

'Stephanie told us that on 05/08/2010 Ethan smeared his feces on the bathroom wall and on Nate."

May 9th - Sunday (Mother's Day)
Ethan is found dead in bed

Ethan wrapped in garbage bags with tape, brought to Powder Mountain area for burial. Hammer used to disfigure facial features and teeth of Ethan. Stephanie buys 2 cans lighter fluid to destroy evidence.

May 10th (Monday)
Late in day Stephanie reports child missing Make up story about child leaving the apt. 5x in in last 10 days in middle of night.

May 11th (Tuesday)
LE finds child buried - teeth and face smashed in with hammer, lighter fluid used to destroy evidence.

Please let me know of any additions or deletions. TIA
Thanks to all of you with suggestions for additions/corrections - used every one of them.

Warrant of Probable Cause: Most of the time-line comes from this document. Quotes, and LE media releases.
http://www.fox13now.com/media/acroba...5/537292

A memorial fund has been set up for Ethan's family at the following location:

TruPoint Bank
PO Box 1010
Grundy, VA 24614
[SIZE=-1](276) 935-8161 [/SIZE]

Pay to the order of: Memorial Fund for Ethan Stacy

You can send a check or send payment via EFT (call for details on how to do that) If other forms of payment become available, I will pass along that information and it will posted to the Justice for Ethan Stacy Facebook Group.

I wish Ethan had told NS's mother (if she was too blind to notice) what was going on & she took him away from them..She did see him AFTER the abuse began correct? He was probably warned not to say a word tho :(

I wish Ethan's dad had immediately gone to get him AFTER he was put off from speaking with him for that week..In no way do I blame him cos no decent human being would ever imagine the horror that was going on..At that point it may not have made a diff depending on when he got there but none of us (including him) will ever know..I hope he's not haunted by this for the rest of his life :(

I wish Ethan's dad was able to go back to court with the threats made against him by NS prior to Ethan leaving for the summer..The judge: "The divorce case is still open and under Smith's jurisdiction, she said, adding that many times divorced couples will amend their agreements as circumstances change."..I don't know IF this includes custody arrangements or not but it should!

I wish these two Sloop creatures were NEVER born! :banghead:

I wish, with all my heart, that Ethan was at home with his dad today riding his bike & eating ice cream in the spring sun..That's where he deserves to be! :(

I wish there was something we could do to stop all these monsters from hurting/killing innocent children but there's not..Why! Why! Why! :waitasec: Grrrrrrr!

I don't object to LWOP as they are both fairly young and could be looking at 50 years in prison...a very long time to be sitting in a cell. To me, that sounds like a long, slow way to die and I doubt maximum security would be much fun for either one of them. They would either have to be isolated for years for their safety, or in general population and neither one is going to be pleasant for these two.

Attachments

• NS First court appearance.jpg
    NS First court appearance.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 65
http://www.ksl.com/

bright orange jail jumpsuit picture of nathanfreakingsloop on their main page at the moment.

What a wacko. Wacko's poster child, even.

I just viewed the photos from court today (available on the site in the right margin). I know I'm nitpicking, but I can't believe SS's nails are done. They look like they weren't done too long ago. Maybe right before the wedding? Amazing how someone can be so careful and conscientious about their appearance but so sorely, sorely neglect another human being. :(

Parents of the year in court today.

28i1ctu.jpg

1r2rfs.jpg

More at link http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10769121

Boy, amazing what a few days in jail does to the hair and overall appearance...just think what she'll look like in ten years...she'll probably look about fifty. No more modeling, except in prison garb for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246