Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #4

Mom looks very composed. No red eyes or nose. Would they be medicating her this early into her jail stay? Anyone know?

If not, that is more scary that NS emotional show. IMHO

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    http://www.abc4.com/content/news/slc...u_s5eYi4A.cspx

wow... at this link abc4 has a poll up on if you think they should seek the death penalty... and 92.4% (after I voted YES myself) think they should seek the death penalty
    93 now I just voted, they do not deserve the air they breath
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PoppyH For This Useful Post:

I think most people in their situation are crying for themselves...sure, they are scared...they are just recognizing what they are going to face for the rest of their lives. Also, I am sure their lawyers advised them to cry or at least look miserable...we would be even more angry if they looked relaxed or unconcerned I guess...
    Just my opinion, of course.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by sunflowerchick View Post
    I hope I don't offend anyone by saying this... but I am glad to see they are crying and upset. I just hope it is for the right reasons, and that they are absolutely tortured by the guilt of what they have done. I hope they are scared out of their wits and I hope they are suffering with the pain and anguish of the fact that they have destroyed many lives with their selfish and despicable crimes.

I'd like to see that but my heart tells me his tears are for what he and Stephanie are facing, not for Ethan.

If he felt any remorse for what he had done to Ethan the beatings wouldn't have endured for 7-10 days or so. He would have been that disgusted and upset with himself the first time he lost control.

JMHO
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

I found this for the donation fund, a little different than the other one posted
    A fund to help pay for the funeral expenses of Ethan Stacy has been set up at a Virginia bank. Although online donations cannot be accepted, donations can be mailed to:

True Point Bank
    P.O. Box 1010
    Grundy, VA 24614

It should be directed to Gary Stacy-Joe Stacy Memorial Fund #4 Ethan Stacy. The account number is 0387940.

I think a call to the bank would clear up which name it needs to be associated with.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nitasch For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I'd like to see that but my heart tells me his tears are for what he and Stephanie are facing, not for Ethan.

If he felt any remorse for what he had done to Ethan the beatings wouldn't have endured for 7-10 days or so. He would have been that disgusted and upset with himself the first time he lost control.

JMHO
    Unfortunately, I have to think you are right. I just hope at some point that they feel guilty over what they have done. It is only at that point that true justice can be served. MOO

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunflowerchick For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by suzyq
    Did you see the picture with the severe injury to Ethan? Nathan's mother would have seen that injury when she visited. All was not hunky dory as she claims. And it's all the more horrifying when you think of his mother also having knowledge of her son's mental instability and tendency to violence.

BTW, there wouldn't be any real perps to focus on if Nathan's mother picked up the phone and call 911 four days before he died.
    Quote Originally Posted by eyesforcrime
    What do you want her charged with? I thought she was told the child had a peanut allergy and I guess there are some people who might not question that.

Is there anyone in the family who would have thought this would end up in torture and murder? His mother looked devastated to me. I'm aware that I looks at crimes different from most here, I look at the perp and hold the perp 100% responsible and I don't like to share that among others. Makes me very unpopular - sorry, but that's the way I've always been, and I am entitled to my opinion!moo mho
    Go look at the photo of that child on the day the mother claims to have visited and all was fine. Look closely and tell me that anyone would believe that to be an "allergic reaction". IF she was there on that day and saw Ethan as she claims and did not notify police, SHE is a "perp".

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calliope For This Useful Post:

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Honestly, I think he is looking over at his bride devistated over the fact he has no idea when he will see her again and he no longer has 'control'.

MOO
    I hope his "bad boy" personalities "Ghost" and "New York" came to him last night in his cell and said"Yo dude-we're outta here!! You're on your own-good luck with your new homies-you're gonna need it!!"

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Mom looks very composed. No red eyes or nose. Would they be medicating her this early into her jail stay? Anyone know?

If not, that is more scary that NS emotional show. IMHO
    she looked like a cold an evil hearted monster in that picture. what a thought... she IS a cold and evil hearted monster!
    This bee my opinion

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

This question has been bugging me since the discovery that Ethan died on the 9th....just what did they do for over 24 hours (besides bury his poor little body)

Did they just sit around and chat...get the story straight... did the "master chef" cook a gourmet meal for her monster...express their undying love (puke)... edit the wedding site... have "one for the road"....

It had to be part of the plan to wait till midnight to call (the next day, possibly more than 24 hours after finding out he had passed on)...wonder what they utilized the time doing. It certainly was not anything with little Ethan in mind.
    Last edited by nitasch; 05-14-2010 at 06:01 PM.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nitasch For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Calliope View Post
    Go look at the photo of that child on the day the mother claims to have visited and all was fine. Look closely and tell me that anyone would believe that to be an "allergic reaction". IF she was there on that day and saw Ethan as she claims and did not notify police, SHE is a "perp".
    Go after anyone you want - for me, I'll focus on the real perps and do what I can to prove them both murderers.

Also, I think Nate's mom will make an excellent witness for the prosecution. Also, I was informed it was the police who were told about a peanut allergy. We don't know what she was told and we don't know if that's the first time she ever saw Ethan. Do you know? Most people have no idea what a peanut allergy looks like, I only know because as a pharmacist, allergies and the symptoms that go along with them is/are always on my mind and I am keenly aware of them. Not everybody is. I understand people's need to go after Nate's mom, and until she is named as a POI, I chose to leave her out of my perp pic. MOO MHO and all that stuff
    Please think long and hard before calling a child a 'run-a-way':
    You might be giving a 'perk' to the 'perp'.

Democracy requires the occasional necessity of deferring to the opinions of other people. (Winston Churchill)

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eyes4crime For This Useful Post:

she looked like a cold an evil hearted monster in that picture. what a thought... she IS a cold and evil hearted monster!
    Yes she did nursie. If she isn't on meds already then I have to seriously question---exactly who was the leader of that pack. Which one was in charge? I know that we can't judge people by a single picture. But that picture of her scared the jebus out of me. Him? meh he might be crying for himself but she has no emotion. Her attn said she was emotionally distraught?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Calliope View Post
    what link is that picture on please????

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raeann For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nitasch View Post
    This question has been bugging me since the discovery that Ethan died on the 9th....just what did they do for over 24 hours (besides bury his poor little body)

Did they just sit around and chat...get the story straight... did the "master chef" cook a gourmet meal for her monster...express their undying love (puke)... edit the wedding site... have "one for the road"....

It had to be part of the plan to wait till midnight to call (the next day, possibly more than 24 hours after finding out he had passed on)...wonder what they utilized the time doing. It certainly was not anything with little Ethan in mind.
    I've thought about this, just like you! What I come up with is that they had a congratulatory dinner on a 'job well done'. I also believe he may have passed the day before. And I am beginning to believe this was pre-meditated in advance of his arrival. Maybe they just didn't want a kid around to bother them. Maybe they took out an insurance policy, maybe they did it for fun. Who knows, but somehow, I think it was planned. moo mho and all that stuff

Democracy requires the occasional necessity of deferring to the opinions of other people. (Winston Churchill)

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eyes4crime For This Useful Post:

I just want these monsters to never breathe fresh air again.. Mom is aldo guilty of murder. After reading mom's statements in her areeset affadavid I want to go vomit. How could anyone treat a child like this!!!! i'm sitting her praying for Jesus to hold and comfort his spiritual being and tell this child he is loved by many who have never met him. Why could these monstyers send him back to dad rather than kill him?????

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dr dona For This Useful Post:

Ethan looks just like his daddy.....probably why SS enjoyed torturing him.
    IMO

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Amster For This Useful Post:

Didn't the apartment neighbors HEAR anything? I don't understand that either.
    "I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life."
    Rest in peace, Ethan Stacy and Aja Johnson.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RoseWhite For This Useful Post:

nursie - after working on the time-line for hours on end, the logic of it somehow spells Staphanie as the orchestrator of this crime. Actually, I'm beginning to think this was pre-meditated. The reason, I don't know yet, but I feel certain she is behind all this. MOO

PS - thanks for bringing over the time-line I have a copy that I can update as necessary and will bring it down when appropriate. Thanks for thinking of it nursie!!!

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eyes4crime For This Useful Post:

bringing this forward:

joe stacy's temporary custody order he filed
    http://www.fox13now.com/media/acroba...5/53747001.pdf

nathan sloop's threatening phone calls to ex wife (hard copy)
    http://www.fox13now.com/media/acroba...5/53746992.pdf

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Amster For This Useful Post:

Kat

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by eyes4crime View Post
    I've thought about this, just like you! What I come up with is that they had a congratulatory dinner on a 'job well done'. I also believe he may have passed the day before. And I am beginning to believe this was pre-meditated in advance of his arrival. Maybe they just didn't want a kid around to bother them. Maybe they took out an insurance policy, maybe they did it for fun. Who knows, but somehow, I think it was planned. moo mho and all that stuff

The thought has crossed my mind that it was planned. The reasons, Nathan no longer had his daughter in his life - so in his mind he lost 'his' daughter, they as a couple lost a pregnancy, and to balance the scales she had to lose Ethan. A trinity kind of thing.... cleansing them of their pasts - just like they had disclosed 'everything' to each other so that neither of their ex's could use anything against them. Thus giving them the chance to start fresh, and Nathan to have a reason to hold onto his anger because his ex 'kidnapped' his child.

As sick as that sounds, that came to mind regarding a possibility on how those two thought.

jmo of course.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

I want to know if they have found any evidence of drugs in the apartment. I still keep thinking that drugs somehow play a role in this.

41. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunflowerchick For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sunflowerchick View Post
    I want to know if they have found any evidence of drugs in the apartment. I still keep thinking that drugs somehow play a role in this.
    I keep wondering about that also. It's so hard to read about the torture the two of them orchestrated, even harder to think that it came naturally. moo

43. The Following User Says Thank You to eyes4crime For This Useful Post:

Kat

OMG.....this may have been posted and I missed it, but Ethan died on MOTHERS DAY!

Don't know why I did not realize that before...god I am going to be severely ill.
    Last edited by nitasch; 05-14-2010 at 06:32 PM.

45. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nitasch For This Useful Post:

suzyq211 is offline Someone knows what happened to Robert Harrod!
    I know all this speculation doesnt do much good...we are all grasping at straws as to WHY they did what they did. My gut tells me that SS hated her ex, we already see how she tried to use Ethan as a pawn in getting half the "settlement". I feel she goaded NS into hurting that poor baby...she is no innocent here.
    Robert Harrod will be found.

All my posts are MOO and nothing but MOO!!!!

47. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to suzyq211 For This Useful Post:

story and more pics from court appearance today

http://www.standard.net/topics/ethan...harges-pending

49. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxy Loxy For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast