Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...l?s_cid=rss-30

Michelle Rodriguez (Joe's 1st wife) with Ethan & also her relationship with SS.
    Last edited by amysmom; 05-15-2010 at 01:08 AM.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to amysmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by amysmom View Post
    http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...l?s_cid=rss-30

Michelle Rodriguez (Joe's 1st wife) with Ethan & her relationship with SS.
    I so feel for Michelle. I can only imagine how hard it was to tell her children that their brother was dead. And those poor children are old enough to want details and for everyone to be completely honest with them.
    ~True strength is being able to keep it together when everyone else expects you to fall apart.~

http://www.sheriannherboys.com

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CCup For This Useful Post:

This morning I contacted Macy's Dept Store. Some here may not be aware that S & N were on their wedding registry (had many items picked out that they were hoping to have for wedding gifts, lots of crystal plus other high end items) I told them that they may not be wanting this couple as part of their registy considering what they did.
    Tonight when I got home from work I had an email from someone in their customer service thanking me for contacting them and they would look into this sensitive matter.

I'm happy to say that now S & N are no longer listed on their registry.

I know this isn't changing a thing, but it just upset me to see them listed there like they were some normal happy couple.

VB
    Boyfriends and girlfriends are not Babysitters.
    Just because you want to be with somebody does not mean they will take care of your children.

Quote Originally Posted by CCup View Post
    I so feel for Michelle. I can only imagine how hard it was to tell her children that their brother was dead. And those poor children are old enough to want details and for everyone to be completely honest with them.
    I read (?) today that the boy (step-brother) is having a terrible time & not talking..Poor kid

It seems Michelle truly loved Ethan like her own..She's the total opposite of the Sloop creatures!
    Last edited by amysmom; 05-15-2010 at 01:09 AM.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to amysmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    ITA. I think there came a point in time where NS and SS knew there was no going back. And they made the conscious decision to let Ethan die or finish him off.
    I have thought that just could never type it out. Those monsters.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by alsmom View Post
    I had to back out of this thread for awhile. Sorry if this has been said. I think after reading NS wedding page love for SS that he loved people to adore him. I'm sure Little Ethan was wary of him and his mother. She had abandon the child for heaven's sake. He barely knew her. I think NS probably freaked out when Ethan didn't adore him and "disciplined" him. I cannot imagine letting a boyfriend "discipline" or even look the wrong way at my child after a few days of his knowing the child. I would barely let my husband discipline my kids and they were his too. I know that I was a bit much on the other side, but surely it's not normal to let your boyfriend discipline a child he doesn't even know. Oh and discipline isn't whacking the child in the head. What a sadistic brute. I can't imagine that this child didn't have internal injuries also. Has that been touched on? Sorry, I just can't seem to read without getting overwhelmed.

I was rather pleased to see NS weeping in court. Is that how a "bad boy" acts?
    It was said that LE know way more than what was released. Can this get anymore horrific? I think it is going to. I think he is blabbing her part in it, she was putting a lot of it on him.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

A new lead

Friday afternoon, KSL also received a tip from an employee at a Best Buy in Ogden who told us he believes Nathan and Stephanie Sloop were shopping there on Monday, May 10, trying to fix their Playstation 3 and shopping for video games.

We contacted investigators, who say this is a new lead. They believe it was likely Nathan and Stephanie based on statements Stephanie made to police. We'll keep you posted on any new developments.
    snipped

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=10769121
    -Just My Opinion (JMO)
    Rest in Peace, Ethan

13. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Kat517 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kat517 View Post
    Wow. For them life goes on doesn't it? They didn't skip a beat.

Some reporters have describe Stephanie as looking as if she had been crying. I think she has naturally ruddy and blotchy skin. She doesn't seem upset at all. She probably isn't much upset and that's why her attorney had to mention that she, was otherwise who could tell?

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat517 View Post

A new lead

Friday afternoon, KSL also received a tip from an employee at a Best Buy in Ogden who told us he believes Nathan and Stephanie Sloop were shopping there on Monday, May 10, trying to fix their Playstation 3 and shopping for video games.

We contacted investigators, who say this is a new lead. They believe it was likely Nathan and Stephanie based on statements Stephanie made to police. We'll keep you posted on any new developments

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=10769121
    Wow! I wonder how long Best Buy keeps their survellience video and if we might be seeing a very happy childless couple shopping together on the Monday they reported him missing. POS'S!
    Last edited by Cubby; 05-15-2010 at 12:23 AM.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sunflowerchick View Post
    I know that the judge ordered them held with no bail, but I wonder if that is because the attorneys requested it. Two articles are reporting it that way.
    Oh sorry… I misunderstood your question.
    In the press conference today the prosecutor said that when they took the
    evidence to the judge he ordered NS to have no bond… and when they took
    the new evidence to the judge he changed SS to have no bond… so IMO I
    think it was the judges choice!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to harleysnana For This Useful Post:

I haven't posted much on this thread, but I've been reading and following, and there is something that won't leave my mind... I could use some imput.

SS says that she brushed Ethan's teeth until they bled as she was scrubbing feces out of his mouth. Wouldn't those wounds introducing fecal matter cause a serious, even deadly infection? Also, the fluids they pushed on him... could they have caused deadly complications as well?

I see SS's hand very clearly in the possible homicide with just these two assaults.

I am weary and weak from trying to understand the horror Etan endured, this beautiful, innocent, and dear boy... I simply can't fully comprehend the cruelty. These two are an human aberration, they are he11 on earth, personified. May justice dispatch them swiftly.

21. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Quiche For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    None of the articles indicated either attorney asked for bail so I think they agreed to waive it based on their attorneys not requesting it.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    None of the articles indicated either attorney asked for bail so I think they agreed to waive it based on their attorneys not requesting it.
    I heard on the local news here tonight that both Nathan and Stacy agreed to waive bail until their May 28th court date.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KaylynnCouture For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by alsmom View Post
    I had to back out of this thread for awhile. Sorry if this has been said. I think after reading NS wedding page love for SS that he loved people to adore him. I'm sure Little Ethan was wary of him and his mother. She had abandon the child for heaven's sake. He barely knew her. I think NS probably freaked out when Ethan didn't adore him and "disciplined" him. I cannot imagine letting a boyfriend "discipline" or even look the wrong way at my child after a few days of his knowing the child. I would barely let my husband discipline my kids and they were his too. I know that I was a bit much on the other side, but surely it's not normal to let your boyfriend discipline a child he doesn't even know. Oh and discipline isn't whacking the child in the head. What a sadistic brute. I can't imagine that this child didn't have internal injuries also. Has that been touched on? Sorry, I just can't seem to read without getting overwhelmed.

I was rather pleased to see NS weeping in court.
    Is that how a "bad boy" acts?
    Bold by me above.

I was pleased about that at first as well, alsmom, until I realized that Nathan's tears are strictly for himself and the predicament in which he finds himself. He's far too self-centered to feel regret for the great harm and pain he inflicted on dear, sweet, 4-year-old Ethan.

Nathan Sloop is a ****. Always was, apparently; always will be.

P.S. Mental substitutions for **** are welcome by those reading this post. I'm trying very hard to avoid a time-out.
    Last edited by truthsleuth; 05-15-2010 at 01:53 AM.
    The purity of a person's heart can be quickly
    measured by how they regard animals.
    Anonymous

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to truthsleuth For This Useful Post:

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast