1164 users online (229 members and 935 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

DC - Male in photo - At Grateful Dead show at RFK Stadium, 1994

I wonder who the guy is that is that is on the lower left side of photo, facing camera? He has the curly hair like Jason does and around the same hair color, I believe.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2507319...15791/sizes/l/

In Pennsylvania, but wishing she was some place else.
    Wow great find, but to me he looks a little older then "Jason" would of been. Who knows sometimes people don't look their age. I wish there was a way of finding out who this man is in the picture.

Yes, you may be right, he does look a little old. I guess we can check around the dead.net forums and see if anyone there might recognize the guy in the photo?

Quote Originally Posted by theforgotten View Post
    Wow great find, but to me he looks a little older then "Jason" would of been. Who knows sometimes people don't look their age. I wish there was a way of finding out who this man is in the picture.

Actually - I think it looks just like a composite of the two sketches we have of Jason. The two LE sketches are very different in my opinion - but if you laid one on top of the other, I bet you would get the guy in the picture!

Salem

Here is the link that shows both pictures. Imagine them merged (I don't know how to do it for real). Don't you think the man in the picture looks very similar? http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/127umva.html

I think the hairline and facial features look very much alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Actually - I think it looks just like a composite of the two sketches we have of Jason. The two LE sketches are very different in my opinion - but if you laid one on top of the other, I bet you would get the guy in the picture!

Salem

Here is the link that shows both pictures. Imagine them merged (I don't know how to do it for real). Don't you think the man in the picture looks very similar? http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/127umva.html

I could try contacting the person who posted the photo and see if they know who he is. The only thing is that picture was posted in 2008, hopefully he has posted some others more recently and it isn't just someones abandoned flickr account.

I wish we had a better picture of this gentleman. Maybe without the sunglasses. He still looks too old to me. Let's hope he see's himself on this message board.

I don't think he looks older at all. He looks the right age and everything. Good find.

Sorry..I keep staring at the sketches and then the pictures, but I just don't see it.

Here's a side by side, with the guy from the photo in the middle.

I'm not too sure about the nose, but the ears and the chin look close. (The guy in the RFK stadium photo looks around 20 to me, though I woudn't be surprised if he's older.)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by RKnowley View Post
    I wonder who the guy is that is that is on the lower left side of photo, facing camera? He has the curly hair like Jason does and around the same hair color, I believe.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2507319...15791/sizes/l/
    This is as promising a match as any I have seen; please pursue the identity.....That guy is the only person facing the camera, so maybe this is more than just a crowd shot & the stage. Good luck, I'll be checking back for updates.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    Here's a side by side, with the guy from the photo in the middle.

I'm not too sure about the nose, but the ears and the chin look close. (The guy in the RFK stadium photo looks around 20 to me, though I woudn't be surprised if he's older.)
    I think the guy in the photo and the sketch of JD has a similar nose. But, the sketch and the reconstruction looks like 2 different people. The hairline is similar and part is on the same side as the reconstruction.
    This post is my opinion only unless supported with a link.

WHERE IS SKY METALWALA?

MISSING SINCE 6 NOVEMBER 2011 when his mother ALLEGEDLY left him in a locked car.
    She has been uncooperative with law enforcement and has seemingly moved on with her life.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

Ronald Frye?

Quote Originally Posted by mama2cassidy View Post
    That looks really close. I have chills!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast