DC - Male in photo - At Grateful Dead show at RFK Stadium, 1994

Wow great find, but to me he looks a little older then "Jason" would of been. Who knows sometimes people don't look their age. I wish there was a way of finding out who this man is in the picture.

Yes, you may be right, he does look a little old. I guess we can check around the dead.net forums and see if anyone there might recognize the guy in the photo?

Wow great find, but to me he looks a little older then "Jason" would of been. Who knows sometimes people don't look their age. I wish there was a way of finding out who this man is in the picture.

Actually - I think it looks just like a composite of the two sketches we have of Jason. The two LE sketches are very different in my opinion - but if you laid one on top of the other, I bet you would get the guy in the picture!

Salem

Here is the link that shows both pictures. Imagine them merged (I don't know how to do it for real). Don't you think the man in the picture looks very similar? http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/127umva.html

I think the hairline and facial features look very much alike.

Actually - I think it looks just like a composite of the two sketches we have of Jason. The two LE sketches are very different in my opinion - but if you laid one on top of the other, I bet you would get the guy in the picture!

Salem

Here is the link that shows both pictures. Imagine them merged (I don't know how to do it for real). Don't you think the man in the picture looks very similar? http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/127umva.html

I could try contacting the person who posted the photo and see if they know who he is. The only thing is that picture was posted in 2008, hopefully he has posted some others more recently and it isn't just someones abandoned flickr account.

I wish we had a better picture of this gentleman. Maybe without the sunglasses. He still looks too old to me. Let's hope he see's himself on this message board.:twocents:

Sorry..I keep staring at the sketches and then the pictures, but I just don't see it.:banghead:

Here's a side by side, with the guy from the photo in the middle.

I'm not too sure about the nose, but the ears and the chin look close. (The guy in the RFK stadium photo looks around 20 to me, though I woudn't be surprised if he's older.)

Attachments

• 127UMVA.jpg
    127UMVA.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 45
  • rfk stadium dude.jpg
    rfk stadium dude.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 51
  • 127UMVA2.jpg
    127UMVA2.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 44
I wonder who the guy is that is that is on the lower left side of photo, facing camera? He has the curly hair like Jason does and around the same hair color, I believe.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25073194@N04/3012315791/sizes/l/

This is as promising a match as any I have seen; please pursue the identity.....That guy is the only person facing the camera, so maybe this is more than just a crowd shot & the stage. Good luck, I'll be checking back for updates.

I'm not too sure about the nose, but the ears and the chin look close. (The guy in the RFK stadium photo looks around 20 to me, though I woudn't be surprised if he's older.)

I think the guy in the photo and the sketch of JD has a similar nose. But, the sketch and the reconstruction looks like 2 different people. The hairline is similar and part is on the same side as the reconstruction.

index.cfm

Ronald Frye?

Hmmm this looks like a pretty good match actually.

My thoughts keep in mind this guy was thrown thru a windshild into a tree, honest he might not have had much of a face/nose left so they may have been guessing on that.
Do LE ever release actual photos on cases like these? I would hope they do have some real images, sometimes it is better to tell even if they look bad :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back