1223 users online (204 members and 1019 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 14 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by joybell View Post
    Oh happy day.....oh happy daaaay...when this thread came back upppppp.....i felt good that day......
    I know, let's hope it stays up this time.
    I respectfully ask not to be called "candy" or "rose" as my screen name is ACandyRose (aka ACR)
    Remember, when telling a secret, that your best friend may have a best friend who is not your best friend.

Erica Lynn Parsons Missing Timeline (Salisbury, NC)
    http://www.acandyrose.com/erica_parsons_timeline.htm

Drew Peterson Trial 07/31/12 (Will he get a 2nd Trial?)
    http://www.acandyrose.com/drew_peterson_names.htm
    Casey Anthony's 31 Days Timeline Archive
    http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days.htm
    JonBenet Ramsey Case History Archive
    http://www.acandyrose.com/s-Flight755-15thStreet.htm

SEVEN days and counting till the court appearance!!!! And STILL no one has offered to do a play by play for me!! Stuck out here outta state with no local news, and not even able to stream online. Will someone at least post what they hear on the live feed when it happens???

Hey, tigergal, from what I understand that July 8 day is just a status date. My source may be wrong, but that was what I was told and I trust my source.

Aw CRAP!!!! When the heck are we gonna find anything out????

Maybe they'll release the jail calls after that appearance???

Quote Originally Posted by overwhelmed View Post
    I am going to give this discussion one more chance. I mistakenly let everyone post away to their hearts content and it turned into a free for all.

From now on our Terms of Service will apply to this thread. Read our TOS here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

BUT, let me remind you of a few things that are black and white on Websleuths:

1-You cannot attack a poster.
    I don't care what this person has said about you in the past. I don't care what they said about you somewhere else. You can only attack what is written in the post and you can only do so in a mature and dignified manner.

2-No name calling.
    Calling someone a liar is name calling. You can't accuse someone of something without proof to back it up.

3-DO NOT RESPOND IF SOMEONE ATTACKS YOU IN A POST.
    If you do respond you will be either timed out or banned.

4-Hit the alert button.
    Hit the alert button, the red triangle in the upper right hand top of the post, and alert us to any posts that violate TOS. That is the best thing you can do to help us keep the forum under control.

If the name calling and accusations do not stop then people will be immediately banned for life. If that doesn't help then I"ll shut the thread down.

I mean it. Don't think because someone accused you of something on the old threads that you can pick up right here and start off again because you can't.

I won't be putting the pictures back up of the house. So that issue is now a non-issue.

Thank you for your cooperation.
    This is the reason i am not so clear other then being accused of Stealing and selling AS belongings it has nothing to do with this case.She is a poster just not on this thread.
    are you the moderator for this thread or something, did i miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by wanttohelp View Post
    are you the moderator for this thread or something, did i miss something?
    the mods listed for this forum section are JBean and of course Tricia. I think it might be a misquoted post or maybe they wanted to make some kind of point?
    R.I.P Jenni-Lyn Watson

"The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children." ~Dietrich Bonhoeffer
    "From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate." ~Socrates

..HELLO...is anybody here...unit 1 to unit 2...come in..

Hi everyone! I think we're all kinda bored around here, cause there's nothing new to discuss on the case. Does anyone know anything about when the jail calls will be released? I want to hear some of what's been said while she's been locked up!!!

Okay, a bit off topic again. Dontae Morris, wanted for killing 2 Tampa officers Friday, has turned himself in. There will be a lot of coverage on this in the coming days. Dorice most likely will not be getting much press right now, though I believe if or when her trial takes place (I still think she'll get a plea deal), we will most likely hear much more then.

Praise the Lord that they caught him!!! What a horrid tragedy. Hopefully he'll go away for the rest of his life. Worthless piece of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by tigergal71 View Post
    Praise the Lord that they caught him!!! What a horrid tragedy. Hopefully he'll go away for the rest of his life. Worthless piece of crap.
    They think he had already killed 3 other people before the two policemen. I don't know if I'm reading it right or not, but he got out of prison April, about 2 months ago, and the way I'm reading it is it looks like the 3 murders were since then.

Guess we'll hear more. I think he'll get the death penalty if convicted. He earned it.

Troy Young, the Lakeland Police Officer who allegedly assisted Dorice Moore by providing her with police services such as looking up license plates for her and going with her to the bank to open Abraham's safe deposit box will be in court tomorrow, it would appear. It says it is for a hearing. It does not say a trial.
    https://www2.myfloridacounty.com/ccm...5d4659109dbcef
    When you get to the link, put in his name, Troy Young, and he is the Troy McKay Young from Lakeland. Click on the link at the next page to get the full docket.
    06/03/2010 REQUEST FOR SUPPL DISCOVERY
    05/20/2010 INSERT HEARING FOR THE DATE: 7/6/2010
    The last two entries on the docket are listed above. Unfortunately, there is no time for the hearing. I am hoping it will be covered by press.
    Last edited by Susan1; 07-06-2010 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Susan1 View Post
    Troy Young, the Lakeland Police Officer who allegedly assisted Dorice Moore by providing her with police services such as looking up license plates for her and going with her to the bank to open Abraham's safe deposit box will be in court tomorrow, it would appear. It says it is for a hearing. It does not say a trial.
    https://www2.myfloridacounty.com/ccm...5d4659109dbcef
    When you get to the link, put in his name, Troy Young, and he is the Troy McKay Young from Lakeland. Click on the link at the next page to get the full docket.
    06/03/2010 REQUEST FOR SUPPL DISCOVERY
    05/20/2010 INSERT HEARING FOR THE DATE: 7/6/2010
    The last two entries on the docket are listed above. Unfortunately, there is no time for the hearing. I am hoping it will be covered by press.
    Is Green & Altman aware?? Are they keeping up with this sort of stuff?

I'm sure they both are. They are keeping a close eye on this case. I found it on another page. It was a pretrial conference.
    https://www2.myfloridacounty.com/ccm...6fe99b39206a75
    Last edited by Susan1; 07-06-2010 at 10:57 PM.

who is green and altman

Page 14 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast