2010.05.16 Levi Page Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandmaj

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Tonight we have all the latest mind blowing breaking news in the cases of Caylee Anthony & Haleigh Cummings! The prosecution lays out why tot mom Casey Anthony deserves the Florida death penalty for the murder of her child Caylee! In the Cummings case, shocking new details emerge. HLN's "Nancy Grace" show is reporting that Haleigh died in her own home! The question remains what monster or monsters is responsible? Tune in tonight as profiler Pat Brown, defense attorney Raymond Giudice & fmr police chief Richard Weinblatt discuss the explosive developments!

Ask your questions here. Please try to leave it to questions and not discusssion until the show in case Levi gets here to read. It would be easier for him not to have to wade through discussion to find your questions. :biggrin:

I think the show is 10pm eastern. :)

To Pat Brown..what is next in the chess match of ron tommy and misty? will misty ask for a continuance? To Mr Weinblatt..can this case be solved?..and someone go to prison for Haleighs murder? With all the players being liars will this case ever go to trial?

Levi have you be able to find out if LE still has Tommy's red truck?
Also, has Art shared more regarding the rope that Tommy claims was missing from the van? Tommy points the finger at Joe as the last person driving the Van the night Haleigh went missing. How would Tommy know if he had no car himself? I will assume Lindsy had the red truck at school that night and didn't return home until after 10PM. It was said that Chelsea already had the van that night. So, Tommy had no transportation if that was the case.

Also, have you been able to verify if the neighbor seen Ron's purple Ultima at the home that night as well?

TIA
:blowkiss:

Levi ask your experts why LE would consider a plea for Ron on the drug charges? Or, is it more than the drug charges that Ronald is agreeing to testify about?

And, is it true. Or is it lawyer posturing?

Please ask Pat Brown how often her profiling turns out to be accurate. I'm not trying to be snarky because I agree with many of the things she's said in this case although not all of them. I'm just really curious to know her success rate which I think is probably high.

Hi Levi- I have a question for Richard please.
IF Haleigh had been sexually assaulted like Misty has claimed in one version of her story, there would have been evidence left behind from the brutal rape of a child. Would it even be possible for someone to clean up all traces of this evidence? and if so, how long would it take?

Levi, I don't know who will be on your show tonight, but if this can't be addressed, maybe you can save it for JVM or NG. On the tape of Lindsy and Tommy listed below, what do you make of this? Tommy is adamant that he isn't involved and he doesn't think Joe is either....at least he doesn't know if Joe is involved. He tries to tell LE stuff about Ronald, but they don't want to hear anything he has to say about him. It's almost like LE has coerced Tommy into making these statements. I'm beginning to question LE's integrity. In tape number 4 Tommy spells this out! He says LE wants him to make up lies to make them look good! Hank Sr seems to think they have talked Misty into this scenario too. Should LE be investigated? What does it take to get the FBI involved? I'm concerned that Werter is giving Tommy bad advice in order to stay in LE's good graces. The entire number 4 tape is full of Tommy's thoughts on Joe. He is not afraid of Joe and he is pretty clear, that he doesn't believe Joe is guilty.

http://www..net/124253

Tape # 3 @ 3:15 mark, Tommy says the detectives tell him to (tell us what happened and you'll be out of here)
@10:15 mark, Tells Lindsy not to listen to the B---S--- his sister is telling. (stuff about Joe and Tommy. Misty is a little liar.

@12:00 mark, Tommy says he has told detectives a lot of stuff about Ronald, but they don't want to hear it!

@17:45 mark, I'm not gonna go along with a lie just to get myself out of jail. I'm not gonna put it on somebody that I don't know that did it. That's what they want me to do, go along with their little story and put it on my cousin, and I don't know if he did anything wrong or not. I'm not going to put him behind bars for the rest of his life for no reason. If I knew he did something, I would have killed him myself.

@20:20 mark, I could get myself out of here now if I would go along with their B---S--- story, but I'm not gonna make up a lie, or go along with a lie.

@21:20 mark, I don't understand why Misty would make up a lie like that. It's B--- S---!

@26:40 mark, I'm not gonna lie, though. I'm not gonna make up no F'ing story to get myself out of jail, sorry! I'm not gonna just go along with their story, you know? F that, it's B---- S---. I don't know if Joe was there, but I know I wasn't!

@32:25 mark, I know the truth and I didn't have nothing to do with it.

I think this is another Jon Benet Ramsey case where LE is so far off they are willing to do anything to force round pegs into square holes. Tommy admitted that he told LE that he was at the mobile home at 10pm when this was an absolute lie. He was telling LE what they wanted to hear in order to get them off his back. Shouldn't Satsuma LE be looked at? I think their interrogation tactics border on criminal activity.

Please ask Pat Brown how often her profiling turns out to be accurate. I'm not trying to be snarky because I agree with many of the things she's said in this case although not all of them. I'm just really curious to know her success rate which I think is probably high.

Not a snarky question. I'll ask her.

Read Pat's book "The Profiler" it is so interesting. I'm not plugging that simply because she is a regular on my show, but she talks about a lot of her cases in the book and how she became a profiler. It is a real eye opener.

Is this the thread where we'll be discussing the show?

Levi: AH says arrest can b made in wks
Levi: so, RG, if JOs atty, wld u advise him poly
RG: only poly wld b one in my office

RG: if I were his atty, i'd say sit tight yg man
we can melt witnesses - liars

RG: his atty is good
PB: what case against JO
not one shred of physl evid at this point that can exist

PB: theres nothin tying JO to crime xcept 2 creeps

ExPolChief: folks w/no credibility
need pressure coupled w/phys evidence
need something to corroborate what they said
tryin to cut deal by turning on each other
they have very little credibility

Levi: AH reportg cld b arrest in wks - phone records, witnesses, buildg circumstantial case

PB: R's behaviors dont add up
hope police have eye on him
that guy knows how to BS
he's a soldier
he doesnt fall apart, even w/drug use
he is tough, hard to break down
R would b difficult
i'm curious to what R was actully doin that nite
i wonder what they really know - i'm hoping there's more behind t scenes

sidetracked :rolleyes:

orrrrr hijacked, lol

okay, back to Haleigh-- caller asks if Joe's lack of eye contact is important