TX - Jennifer McDougall, 30, pregnant, shot to death, Spring, 16 May 2010

~ snip from your link, my bold ~ Sergeant Curtis Brown of the Harris County Homicide Division said the three children were home at the time of the shooting, but did not witness it. Brown said the father brought them out after he shot their mother several times with an automatic pistol.

So does this mean the kids did not see the actual shooting, but this brought them out to view their dead mother?

Prayers for these children!

Salem

When I saw the title of this thread, my first thought was he killed his pregnant wife and the 3 children.

Thank goodness he didn't kill the children, but I can't imagine what they must be going through right now. :cry:

It bothered me that the 2 news articles didn't mention the 3 children in the titles. They are most certainly victims of their father, too.

Jennifer and her baby that was due in 6 weeks, also the 3 children deserve Justice. This man has perverted forever his surviving childrens' idea of what a father should be.

They have no other family in Houston so the kids are with CPS.

Now these kids have to wait until family get there from I guess Colorado?

Yeah you're stressed about a move. Like, the poor pregnant woman and mother of three isn't stressed?

May she rest in peace poor woman.

Those poor kids! May God be with them right now...I can't imagine what they are going through. I hope the family from out of state gets there soon.

i read a rumor on a comment from one of the news sites....i'm curious to see how this plays out. I feel badly for those poor children, they must be scared to death right now.

can we change the heading to this thread? cause the way it reads makes it look like he murdered all 4 kids.........can it be changed to '2, 4, 8 year old kids home at the time" or something like that?

So senseless. Poor kids, I will never understand an parent knowingly and maliciously depriving their child(ren) of the other parent. For crying out loud, these children are now without a father and a mother. They must be so frightened.

"I heard one shot and screams, terrible screams and we kind of thought when it happened quickly, we thought there was an animal fight from the pitch in the screaming," neighbor Judy Harr said.

The only words we've heard directly from McDougall so far came as he was being walked into jail. He said, "She had it coming."

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7445590

well.....that ought to help the prosecution.....what a piece of scum!

I agree with the idea of changing the title of this thread, it is very confusing.

She had it coming??? This man sounds cold, and has a major mental illness.

I agree with the idea of changing the title of this thread, it is very confusing.

She had it coming??? This man sounds cold, and has a major mental illness.

I have requested the title to be edited

She had it coming??? This man sounds cold, and has a major mental illness.[/QUOTE]

Lots and lots and lots of folks fly under radar without their mental illnesses being detected until a major stress brings out absolutely unrefutable behavior that cannot be denied.

If the rumors happen to be true, this man was experiencing a major stress. I have to wonder how many people close to him will now start talking about the *signs* they've observed in him for years that made them "go hmmm" and wonder if he was off-center.

I'm sure none of them thought he could ever commit a heinous murder. So they probably did nothing about the signs of mental illness.

This article has a beautiful picture of Jennifer

http://www.codyenterprise.com/articles/2010/05/20/news/doc4bf45823c7249556121637.txt

Her parents are longtime Lovell residents; her father worked at the hospital and her mother operates a daycare center. They are in Houston this week to bring their three grandchildren home to Lovell.

McDougall was arraigned on Tuesday and afterward was asked by a KPRC-TV reporter outside the courthouse, “Why did you do it?”

He responded, “Tell my children I love them.”

The TV reporter then asked him, “If you love them, why did you shoot their mother?”

McDougall smiled and responded, “She had it coming.”

“What did she do to deserve that - can you elaborate?” the reporter asked.

He smiled again, chuckled and said, “Lots of things.”

http://www.codyenterprise.com/articles/2010/05/20/news/doc4bf45823c7249556121637.txt

Her parents are longtime Lovell residents; her father worked at the hospital and her mother operates a daycare center. They are in Houston this week to bring their three grandchildren home to Lovell.

McDougall was arraigned on Tuesday and afterward was asked by a KPRC-TV reporter outside the courthouse, “Why did you do it?”

The TV reporter then asked him, “If you love them, why did you shoot their mother?”

by that statement, I smell a instanity plea

I really hope not because he never needs to see the light of day

:furious: this is making me just BOIL with anger! :furious:

what a beautiful woman Jennifer was! Pray for those precious children.. it is a long road ahead for them.

i saw an old episode of dragnet the other day where this guy tries to hire friday and his partner to murder his wife (who's an alcholic lush). when they bust him at the end of the episode he yells at his drunk wife 'damn drunk' and friday says 'dont blame her for drinking, she had a great excuse.

the guy says 'whats that?"

'shes married to you'.

what a piece of work this guy is. evil, not insane.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back