1178 users online (242 members and 936 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2010.05.16 Richard Hornsby on Steph Watts

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

. . . and, as usual, he's already come it with a goodie -- the presecutor for the case the last woman sentenced to death (the Black Widow) was . . . Judge Perry. And, Judge Perry chose to go and actually watch the execution.

Blaise
    YOU PEOPLE ATE CHILI WITHOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

* No chance for a deal. Too late.
    * Dumb motion to ask the state to list reasons for d.p. Should have been very clear.
    * Lyon did a poor job with her 'it's sexist!' motion. Lyon's witness did a poor job.
    * DP could have been placed back on the table because of how offensive it was to sell Caylee's pictures to fund her mother's defense. Could have put the state over the edge -- made the state realize how cold and calculating the mother really is.

Blaise

Hornsby can't believe a news organization hasn't gone after getting the closed hearing re: funding unsealed.

(Blaise's note -- Belich! You listening?)

Blaise

Quote Originally Posted by Blaise View Post
    * No chance for a deal. Too late.
    * Dumb motion to ask the state to list reasons for d.p. Should have been very clear.
    * Lyon did a poor job with her 'it's sexist!' motion. Lyon's witness did a poor job.
    * DP could have been placed back on the table because of how offensive it was to sell Caylee's pictures to fund her mother's defense. Could have put the state over the edge -- made the state realize how cold and calculating the mother really is.

Blaise
    Another reason I love Hornsby. Seems like he has more sense than the whole bunch of 'em representing ICA. Even the high-profile ones. jmho

Sounds to me like he's agreeing with a whole bunch of folks posting here.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

. . . and, as usual, he's already come it with a goodie -- the presecutor for the case the last woman sentenced to death (the Black Widow) was . . . Judge Perry. And, Judge Perry chose to go and actually watch the execution.

Blaise
    that's huge!!!

(-;

Hornsby can't believe a news organization hasn't gone after getting the closed hearing re: funding unsealed.

Blaise
    You do realize KB's employers absolutely positively do not want any hearings about the funding of KC's defense unsealed right? She works for ABC. And the funding of mom of the year KC's defense for murdering her 4 year old daughter has been sponsored by the Walt Disney Corp, via its subsidiary ABC news. I can't see most of the other networks wanting to poke that dragon to hard either. They all end up looking way way bad.

Darn - I missed it or I am doing something wrong - all I can find is the Mother's day show - which I do not want to hear. Has anything else happened I want to know about?

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Darn - I missed it or I am doing something wrong - all I can find is the Mother's day show - which I do not want to hear. Has anything else happened I want to know about?
    LG, I usually find it about an hour after Steph's show. I never remember to listen to it live, but always catch it later. I will pm you the link if I get a chance to listen before you find it.

Tonight's show is not listed on the blog talk site which is odd because it usually is available for replay almost minutes after the show finishes. I'm hoping this is just late in getting posted because it sounds like a great show with RHornsby's input.

Here's the link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-u...s-up-with-this

Note: it is still unavailable.
    "Good people are always so sure they're right" -Barbara Graham (June 26, 1923 June 3, 1955)

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    still not available.....sounds like a good show tonight....

Quote Originally Posted by beach2yall View Post
    LG, I usually find it about an hour after Steph's show. I never remember to listen to it live, but always catch it later. I will pm you the link if I get a chance to listen before you find it.
    me too pretty please Beach Show is still not up which is sooo frustrating!!

Quote Originally Posted by faefrost View Post
    You do realize KB's employers absolutely positively do not want any hearings about the funding of KC's defense unsealed right? She works for ABC. And the funding of mom of the year KC's defense for murdering her 4 year old daughter has been sponsored by the Walt Disney Corp, via its subsidiary ABC news. I can't see most of the other networks wanting to poke that dragon to hard either. They all end up looking way way bad.

Actually WFTV is only an affiliate of ABC. WFTV is owned by Cox Enterprises. Kathi Belich does not work for ABC and she was one of the first to report the $200K that ABC paid KC for pictures of Caylee.

But, I do agree that none of the TV stations really want to dig into the subject because it makes them all look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by darnudes View Post
    me too pretty please Beach Show is still not up which is sooo frustrating!!
    I think the link already posted here will work when it DOES finally show up. It should just show up at the top of Steph's menu.

Must be a glitch tonight. If I hear any different, I'll let y'all know.

Blaise
    They've been fed stuff from the public for sooooooo long that it has to be a conscious decision on someone's part NOT to look any further.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast