When People Are Terrorized By SQUIRRELS!!

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
scared_woman_350_4.jpg

Link

ANIMAL COMPLAINT, DRAKE ROAD: Residents called police because they were trapped in their home by a temperamental squirrel.

The squirrel was desperate to get in the house, according to the residents. The squirrel kept jumping at the garage door and would run at the residents any time they opened a door.

scary-squirrel-hes-gonna-get-you-demotivational-poster-1251459067.jpg

Squirrels Gone Wild! That is what I called it when a pack of rogue squirrels entered my garage while I was working in it one day. (the door was open) So what does this chick do? I got the broom after them of course. "Shoo sqirrells!" It didn't work. They became more aggressive and were all over the place so I ran inside. My neighbors told me later that the previous owners of my house had a problem with squirrels nesting in the attic. They set traps in the attic and relocated them to the nearby state park. Pesky critters.

Cute story!

wm

Squirrels Gone Wild! That is what I called it when a pack of rogue squirrels entered my garage while I was working in it one day. (the door was open) So what does this chick do? I got the broom after them of course. "Shoo sqirrells!" It didn't work. They became more aggressive and were all over the place so I ran inside. My neighbors told me later that the previous owners of my house had a problem with squirrels nesting in the attic. They set traps in the attic and relocated them to the nearby state park. Pesky critters.

Cute story!

wm

:laugh:

So what happened to these squirrels?

Squirrels can get very aggressive... had a friend that had to take rabies shots because one ran up onto her porch and decided scaring her wasn't enough: it bit her!

Saw this video on YouTube, the other day:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H5SlaMOP7E[/ame]

We have really nice squirrels in Louisiana.
They are even LSU Tiger fans!

squirrellsu.jpg

But, some take it a wee bit too far!
tiger-squirrel.jpg

:laugh:

So what happened to these squirrels?

The crazy ones in the garage? They left on their own I guess because I left the garage door open when I ran into the kitchen. A while later, (after swigging a beer) I went out through the front door and looked into the garage and they weren't there. I guess they had moved on to terrorize others. LOL!
:biggrin:

OOOOh, we used to have a pet squirrel named swiffer! He was a foundling, and refused to return to to the wild of outdoor suburbia. We kept him in the house, much like a dog. he adored my hubs and would bark and get all excited when daddy came home from work. He lived peacefully beside our dogs and cats and children. I do recall one day when my momsie came for a visit, and swiffer decided to show her some love by running up her pantleg and scurrying up to her shoulder. I didnt know my mother could yell in that octave! Apparently, pet squirrels are not for everyone. He was just trying to say hello, she just didnt care for his brand of affection. She requested that we contain him in his giant ferret exercise ball from them on. poor momsie.

This is right down the road from me. Hope he stays on that end of town. The squirrel in my avi is a friendly one. He only knocks on the door for food.

I have had an aggressive squirrel hanging from the side door screen before. Scared the daylights out of me.

Well, KC did her part as a responsible citizen by taking out at least one of the l'll critters hahaha.. I know...someone slap me LOL :woohoo:

Well, KC did her part as a responsible citizen by taking out at least one of the l'll critters hahaha.. I know...someone slap me LOL :woohoo:

On the how dumb am I front, I just got that joke. I think somebody should slap me!! :slap:

I was walking in my fenced in backyard when I noticed that a squirrel on the back fence acting a bit odd, eyeing me up and down, moving in a rather jerky manner, moving a few steps and stopping abruptly. I know how squirrels act and this one was not acting normally. As soon as I started backing up toward the house, the squirrel charged, leaping several feet at a time. I started running backwards, swinging my trusty walking stick in his direction as I did. The squirrel kept coming until he jumped right into a stick in motion.

Russell

Squirrels can get very aggressive... had a friend that had to take rabies shots because one ran up onto her porch and decided scaring her wasn't enough: it bit her!

Saw this video on YouTube, the other day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H5SlaMOP7E

IMO, the squirrel in the video was attacking its own reflection in the window. Squirrels are very territorial. Of course, some may just be terrorists.

Russell

I was walking in my fenced in backyard when I noticed that a squirrel on the back fence acting a bit odd, eyeing me up and down, moving in a rather jerky manner, moving a few steps and stopping abruptly. I know how squirrels act and this one was not acting normally. As soon as I started backing up toward the house, the squirrel charged, leaping several feet at a time. I started running backwards, swinging my trusty walking stick in his direction as I did. The squirrel kept coming until he jumped right into a stick in motion.

Russell

Then what happened?

Everything you ever wanted to know about squirrels but were afraid to ask!

Linkage

It's a really cool primer on squirrels.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member