Profile Girl against Green wall

Billylee

Reaction score
It just amazes me we still don't have a thread for all of the pictures here, but I can't find one for this girl, although I know we've discussed her before within other the other girls' threads.
So, if I'm mistaken and there is one, please move this for me.

ap9nrk.jpg

I was wondering if this girl could be Wilma June Nissen, her body was found October 4, 1978 in Iowa, but not identified until January 2006. They were unable to get an actual COD but her head was smashed in and there was another indentation above her eye. Her feet were bound with a hemp rope and they are assuming there was a sexual assault because of how they found her underwear. Her estimated TOD was August of 1978. Anyway, we at this point, don't know where Alcala was in July -October of 1978 and this sounds at least partly like his MO. Wilma also lived in various parts of So.Cal at one time. So even if this isn't her, she could be a victim of his.

Article and Wilma's picture here: http://iowacoldcases.org/wilma_june_nissen.html

More info here: http://www.lyoncountyiowa.com/wilma/index.htm

By the way, we should note here that there were three girls photographed in front of green walls. The red headed girl who came forward and identified herself said that at the time, she was living in LA near Alcala. The wall behind this girl, looks like the same wall to me. Perhaps it was Alcala's house, it doesn't say, but it would have been somewhere in So. Cal that the picture was taken if it's the same wall.

This girl is no longer shown in my most updated list of "still missing". This doesn't hold much water because it only means that she has been discovered to be alive, or dead. And, we won't most likely know the results of this until possibly after Alcala dies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back