2010.05.17 Issues with JVM show thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandmaj

Former Member
Reaction score
Looks like JVM will be covering Haleigh. Here is your show thread.

Is this plea deal like the bones that were of Haleigh?? Nancy taking something and running with it and therefore JVM does the same. ugh!!! What is going on??

Kim P. is on the show

Wendy Murphy: glad this is happening. the point is to divide them

WM: lookin at one of the guys not just Misty for the crime

JVM says Ron Cummings accepted plea deal. She must have not gotten my memo!

Art Harris: police know this is someone (Ron) whom Misty really loves. they've been trying to isolate Misty, get her away from her comfort zone. They have Misty right now where they have been trying to get her for over a year.

JVM says Ron Cummings accepted plea deal. She must have not gotten my memo!

Well NG is Jvm's source a lot of the time sooooo.... I'll just :silenced::silenced:

JVM: The love of her life is sending her to prison

Carole Lieberman: she says the baby (Haleigh) escaped.

freudian slip?

*she escaped that bunch

The psych lady Carol L.... when the little girl escaped... eh, or whatever, murdered... :mad:

WM: Misty is the least sophisticated (but but I thought she was the master mind :rolleyes:)

clip with MC saying she could do 20 yrs in prison, like it's nothing...then, she get out....

Nevermind. Can't link to that site I guess.

Commercials are on.

MC and KC should plan a nice RV Tour trip together in the future, after they get their little sentence time over with.

clip with MC saying she could do 20 yrs in prison, like it's nothing...then, she get out....

Misty hasn't even lived 20 years yet, so she has no comprehension of how much time this actually is. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member