1102 users online (214 members and 888 guests)  

Websleuths News

Thumbs up Criminal profiler opens her files

In “The Profiler,” Pat Brown opens her case files to take readers behind the scenes of bizarre sex crimes, domestic murders, and mysterious deaths, going face-to-face with killers, rapists, and brutalized victims. It's a rare, up-close, first-person look at the real world of police and profilers as they investigate crimes. Here's an excerpt:

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

From the excerpt, it sounds like a very interesting book. Have you read it yet DK?

I read this book this weekend and was pretty disappointed, I have to say. She sounds like a meddling SAHM, fwiw, who managed to turn it into a paid gig. Now, I am a meddling SAHM, lol, so I feel like it is OK to be blunt. Although she may be highly credentialed, when you read the book it is like she is using pop psychology to analyze anyone and everyone who comes across her path....JMO.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by lizzybeth View Post
    From the excerpt, it sounds like a very interesting book. Have you read it yet DK?
    Not yet. I Googled the name of the victim and couldn't find anything on the case. I am friends with her on Facebook and have chatted with her a couple of times, she seems nice enough.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.