Little Girls Gyrate in Lingerie

That was just *wrong*.

A couple of months ago, I randomly ended up watching a dance competition for while (I was at the local art center museum, and the competition was going on in one of the theaters, and we were bored). I saw a lot of really talented dancers, including a lot of young girls, and *none* of them were dressed up like strippers or dancing like that. Who lets their little girls *do* that???

I think its sad that the kids probably were just having fun dancing, and the adults have to make it dirty. That said, if my daughter was a participant in that group I would have had something to say to the instructor about age appropriate dancing and why this was inappropriate. Surely there was one parent who stayed to watch dance practice and knew what type of dance they had been taught. Where were those parents?

i understand people being upset over this. i don't think it was appropriate for kids that age either. but what bothers me even more is all the attention the media and everyone is giving this. if the perverts didn't know about this video before they sure do know about it now with all the attention. it wouldn't be so bad if they had talked about it but to show it each time they talk is just making sure at least one more child molester sees it.

I don't think the song is appropriate (single ladies, really? At 7?), I don't think the outfits are appropriate, and I don't think the dance is appropriate for little girls that age.

The dance, clothing, song.....all of it was inappropriate. I saw an interview last night with one of the mothers. She was asked if she thought it was appropriate, she didn't say that it wasn't. Her response was that it was not intended for the general public, while you could hear thunderous applause in the background. There had to be hundreds of people in the audience. If only 10 people filmed it, it would have ended up on YouTube before the night was over. All I can say is "what were these parents thinking"? I don't even want to think about the dance instructor. Someone should be very ashamed, sadly, they won't......:iamashamed0005:

I just dont know what the parents was thinking ?

I just dont understand the parent on tiara and toddlers, I know little girls like to dress up but sometimes i dont think there having any fun

the last couple of weeks, I had really been thinking about posting my son video singing Elvis, He is following in this daddy footsteps, He is a big elvis fan lol

he is 5, He sings little sister and casnova
I wonder if he would get 2 million hits

The parts that left me with my head shaking and my mouth open were the parts where the 7 yr old girls THRUST their pelvis. That isn't really dancing rather it is an imitation of how the pelvis moves during sexual intercourse.

I can find nothing positive. I'm sorry that the girls are now all over the internet. I shudder to think of who is looking at those babies at this moment. :(

The parts that left me with my head shaking and my mouth open were the parts where the 7 yr old girls THRUST their pelvis. That isn't really dancing rather it is an imitation of how the pelvis moves during sexual intercourse.

I can find nothing positive. I'm sorry that the girls are now all over the internet. I shudder to think of who is looking at those babies at this moment. :(
bbm

I would really like to know, How they explained that dance move to a 7 year old ?

A friend of mine has a daughter who dances for a large dance studio in Altoona, Iowa. We go to the recital every year, and this is how some of their dance numbers are. So I knew this was not the type of dance studio I was looking for when my daughter began dance. (she's six now) I think it's inappropriate. I think the girls are having fun, but it's still inappropriate. (My friend told me some jealous competitors of other dance studios in the area say they are teaching them to be pole dancers. Hmmm.)

i understand people being upset over this. i don't think it was appropriate for kids that age either. but what bothers me even more is all the attention the media and everyone is giving this. if the perverts didn't know about this video before they sure do know about it now with all the attention. it wouldn't be so bad if they had talked about it but to show it each time they talk is just making sure at least one more child molester sees it.

The dance, clothing, song.....all of it was inappropriate. I saw an interview last night with one of the mothers. She was asked if she thought it was appropriate, she didn't say that it wasn't. Her response was that it was not intended for the general public, while you could hear thunderous applause in the background. There had to be hundreds of people in the audience. If only 10 people filmed it, it would have ended up on YouTube before the night was over. All I can say is "what were these parents thinking"? I don't even want to think about the dance instructor. Someone should be very ashamed, sadly, they won't......:iamashamed0005:

The parents just don't have any call to say that it wasn't meant to be seen by others. I can't believe they didn't know that some attendees would film it and probably put it on You Tube. Once that happens, all control is lost. These days with technology and the Internet...what were the parents thinking? And in that video they try to say they didn't have any choice over the costume. Okay, so maybe the dance teacher would have insisted on those costumes. That's when the parents pull their daughter from participation. The lyrics of that song are not for little girls and the costumes were unacceptable. "If you like IT then you should have put a ring on IT" ??!!!? :sick: And then that carp about a man "taking me to infinity and beyond" ? Please. What a message.

The little girls see dancing like that every time they flip on the TV, and they are obviously all very talented and focused on dance and all the modern styles of it.

I love watching talented children do amazing things. I hate watching those little unformed bodies dressed like ho's.

Part of the beauty and magic of dance is the "exposure" of the human body, and how it is dressed and how lithe and graceful it can be. But good lord, seven year olds grinding their hips and shaking their booties in ho clothes?? Disgusting and wrong.

i dont think any child should be dancing like that in any way shape or form .or be dressed like they are a grown woman for ANY reason unless they are playing dressup with one of thier little friends in the privacy of thier own homes with the mother there .. kika will NOT ever do that .. no way no how ..

Interesting how the "exposure" usually seems to happen more often and to a larger ratio of uncovered to covered with female dancers than male. And to translate that down to 7 YO girls, disgusting. I'm sure their dance movements could have been seen quite well in traditional leotards. Jazz 'em up with colors and sequins and that would be fine. I'd rather a different song have been used too.

It is sad because these girls have obviously worked/practiced a lot and probably enjoy what they are doing, but the adults in their lives are trying, perhaps unconsciously, to turn them into little versions of adults and it's just not right.

I do not think the song or the dance moves are appropriate, however I could overlook them, had it not been for the way these little girls are dressed. How could any dance leader think putting 7 yos in these outifits is a good idea?

Also would like to know, did the parents know about these outfits before hand? If not, I really hope they find a new group for their daughters.

I do not think the song or the dance moves are appropriate, however I could overlook them, had it not been for the way these little girls are dressed. How could any dance leader think putting 7 yos in these outifits is a good idea?

Also would like to know, did the parents know about these outfits before hand? If not, I really hope they find a new group for their daughters.

I can not imagine how the parents would not know what their children would be wearing. We are not talking about teenagers here, but little 7 year old girls.
The parents or other caretakers would have to drive them to their rehearsals, etc.

That was absolutely revolting. Like pedophiles need any more material.

You are so right! All it takes is ONE pedophile to post this video on one of their websites and that's all she wrote!

I agree. The media loves the sensationalism. They don't care that freaks are getting off on it.
But, the family and friends of these girls are actually the ones putting these videos out on the internet. You tube has a bunch. Also, from the video you can see at least two men who look like professionals, shooting film of this. Ultimately, the parents are to blame for this being out there - their kids in adult-style lingerie dancing like that. Shame, shame.

bbm

I would really like to know, How they explained that dance move to a 7 year old ?

I have read that these moves are given euphemisms such as "sass" or "sassy" to these young girls. Okay...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back