915 users online (179 members and 736 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

May 20th hearing: cerf-major

this thread is for the new hearing regarding the witness that failed to show on april 15th.

I haven't been following this case closely, but what does this witness have to say or offer to this case, I don't recall hearing about this person before, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by shadow2112 View Post
    I haven't been following this case closely, but what does this witness have to say or offer to this case, I don't recall hearing about this person before, thank you
    supposedly a doctor who treated phil or nancy during the time jaycee was ther captive.

Specifically, she treated Phil for his "sexual addiction".
    Order the book "Searching For Anna" directly from [URL="http://www.lulu.com/conte

intresting.

maybe she doesnt want to show up cause she fears sanctions from the medical board if its revealed she blew this case as bad as the cops/parole did

Cerf-Major did not show today, but the requested materials are being "overnighted" to the DA's office, so the matter was continued to the next hearing June 25th.

With virtually nothing occuring today, it was interesting to see the few media outlets who did show up scramble to get enough footage to make a story. One TV station just gave up and left, one had a reporter there with no camera and one interviewed Tapson to fill time.
    Order the book "Searching For Anna" directly from [URL="http://www.lulu.com/conte

june 25th is the pre lim preliminary hearing right?

It is amazing how slow everything is taking. So much for a speedy trial. I guess they waived that. I figure when the outcome is likely to be life in prison why not make the most of court appearance and waste the most amount of tax payers dollars as possible.

June 25 is the pre preliminary hearing. The official preliminary hearing is in October.

Tapson was saying today afterwards that they are recieving thousands of documents still in discovery and that it will take time to read and digest them all. That may delay the trial even longer. I am afraid that we are in for a long journey here, friends.

well if jaycee needs more time to be able to confront them in court then a long time to trial is a good thing. it also makes the state less then likely to offer nancy a deal for her testimony.

Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    june 25th is the pre lim preliminary hearing right?
    My birthday!

The Psychiatrist may not have to testify under the law. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doogie View Post
    June 25 is the pre preliminary hearing. The official preliminary hearing is in October.

Tapson was saying today afterwards that they are recieving thousands of documents still in discovery and that it will take time to read and digest them all. That may delay the trial even longer. I am afraid that we are in for a long journey here, friends.
    How long do you think it will take for this to go to trial? In a way, it's kind of good that it's taking a while. That way, Jaycee can heal some more before she has to face the Garridos.

id say given what we've seen in the casey anthony case at least another 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    My birthday!

The Psychiatrist may not have to testify under the law. JMO
    so your share your birthday with the anniversery of wacko jackos' death....

Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    so your share your birthday with the anniversery of wacko jackos' death....
    Yep, and my gift was having to endure months of Michael all of the time on every channel.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast