the tiny picture next to websluthes address

TobyWong*

Reaction score
I hope this is the appropriate place, The little tiny "W" on my favorites address bar, is now this morning says"ksl(or I or1) .com in black & white.?? All i know is when I turned it on this am it was there in place of the normal "w". It took me a second to find websluthes cause i just look for the little "w" symbol. I guess it's not a big deal cause the link still got me here, it's just wierd and noticable.
Pls let me know if I should just pm someone or if this is ok to make a comment here, TIA.
eta: all the other pics or symbols are correct

Ok i just stumbled across a news site on the Ethan Stacy link that has these call letters. But i dont know how they got that symbol onto my computer and only replaced the websluthes symbol. I had not even looked at that news site til just now, an hour after I posted about the change. I'm confussed.

That's odd...it comes up fine for me. It's a small graphic stored on the server here:

favicon.ico

Oh yes it's odd! I've been staring at it all day trying to figure it out. I just came back to the computer and now as well as websleuths icon being replaced by the ksl.com icon, now my button for perez hilton has the websluths icon.?? I just dont know so I'm gonna say it's me and my 'puter and I'll see what happens. Thanks for responding.

ETA: ok I rebooted and everythings fine. Thanks again. it is just me:)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back