Revisit Greta interview with TN and MG 2/25/09

elle1919

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3Ue_lgv-tk&feature=related

At about 8 min into this video, Marie puts a theory out there that I don't remember hearing about before. Greta asks Marie if she believes Misty was home all night on the night Haleigh went missing, Marie responds no, not with all the rumors going around. The one she means is that Misty was at a party and there were 2 other people left at the house with Haleigh and Junior. Does anyone remember this story and if so who are the 2 other people that were supposed to have been left with Haleigh and Jr? TIA

Elle is she saying that the rumor was MC was at the party house and that 2 other people were with MC and the kids were there at the party house, or that MC left the kids at the house with 2 other people. I'm having a hard time with her syntax.

I am not sure. lol. I hadn't heard this particular theory before that is why I was hoping to get some input on it. I like this video because I can fast forward it.
Greta asks Marie if she is satisfied that the girlfriend was at the trailer between 10 pm and 3:27 in the morning....Marie says: not with the rumors that's flying around. Greta: what are you hearing? Marie: I, uh...she's being placed at a some type of party house, supposedly there was 2 other people left at the house with the kids, I mean these are all rumors...but it makes your mind wonder....where was she really at?

Now, the rumor about the party and Misty being gone and Haleigh possibly overdosing came way later in the investigation I thought, so I was just curious about the time frame that Marie heard Misty was gone and 2 other people were left at the house with the kids, and who those two other peeps might have been. Wish I could ask her myself...lol. Especially knowing the things we know now.

It wasn't but 3 days later that the story started leaking out that Misty might not have been at home. This video was on the 25th of Feb.

Marie's not clear, but I take it to mean the two other people were left at Green Ln with the children. In the preceding statement she says, in so many words, that Ron and Misty would know what goes on in the MH and who has been there. Then she says, "It makes you wonder". It seems to me that her thinking at the time was focused on persons who might've been at the MH.

It wasn't but 3 days later that the story started leaking out that Misty might not have been at home. This video was on the 25th of Feb.
Yep. I remember the early scuttlebutt about Misty being gone from the MH that night, but the talk was vague until NayNay's letter surfaced in September.

I am not sure. lol. I hadn't heard this particular theory before that is why I was hoping to get some input on it. I like this video because I can fast forward it.
Greta asks Marie if she is satisfied that the girlfriend was at the trailer between 10 pm and 3:27 in the morning....Marie says: not with the rumors that's flying around. Greta: what are you hearing? Marie: I, uh...she's being placed at a some type of party house, supposedly there was 2 other people left at the house with the kids, I mean these are all rumors...but it makes your mind wonder....where was she really at?

Now, the rumor about the party and Misty being gone and Haleigh possibly overdosing came way later in the investigation I thought, so I was just curious about the time frame that Marie heard Misty was gone and 2 other people were left at the house with the kids, and who those two other peeps might have been. Wish I could ask her myself...lol. Especially knowing the things we know now.

Elle, I haven't heard that particular theory either but it does fall in line what I have been thinking all along. I know you probably don't want to hear it (LOL). But considering some of the statements put out by TN, I would imagine that she was there with someone else. Maybe the aunt...who knows. But the fact that Misty seemed somewhat clueless about certain things, I felt that maybe she wasn't there to witness everything that night.

JMO though

Did we ever hear any names associated with the 2 that might have been at the trailer in place of Misty that night? TIA

Did we ever hear any names associated with the 2 that might have been at the trailer in place of Misty that night? TIA

Well Elle, who all put themselves there at the mh that day? Maybe we should start with that.

Elle, I haven't heard that particular theory either but it does fall in line what I have been thinking all along. I know you probably don't want to hear it (LOL). But considering some of the statements put out by TN, I would imagine that she was there with someone else. Maybe the aunt...who knows. But the fact that Misty seemed somewhat clueless about certain things, I felt that maybe she wasn't there to witness everything that night.

JMO though

Heck no...I always want to hear it. :innocent:

I guess I might wonder too, if Misty was elsewhere. Perhaps the party house was at 130 Magnolia since we know Mom and Pop Croslin were in Gainesville that night and the trailer there was empty. I am also thinking about what Sheriff Hardy said at the press conference when he stated that it was a possibility Haleigh might have been killed nearby the Shell Harbor area...I don't know. I am just theorizing I guess, waiting for some news.

Heck no...I always want to hear it. :innocent:

I guess I might wonder too, if Misty was elsewhere. Perhaps the party house was at 130 Magnolia since we know Mom and Pop Croslin were in Gainesville that night and the trailer there was empty. I am also thinking about what Sheriff Hardy said at the press conference when he stated that it was a possibility Haleigh might have been killed nearby the Shell Harbor area...I don't know. I am just theorizing I guess, waiting for some news.

Someone else at the mh caring for HC and Jr. could also account for the statement in the police report stating that she was last seen and hour or so before the 911 call.

Someone else at the mh caring for HC and Jr. could also account for the statement in the police report stating that she was last seen and hour or so before the 911 call.

yikes, never thought about that.

It has always puzzled me that we've heard so little about Crystal Cummings throughout this entire ordeal. I'm not sure that I recall where she lived in relation to the rest of the players or if she spent much time with RC's children. Could she have been babysitting that night and brought "a friend" with her?

Well, if we start with who has placed themselves at the MH that night.... (here goes nothing :))

Misty
GMSykes (brought laundry over at 7 or 8 but denied ever actually going in the MH)
Aunt Leisa (not sure how it is spelled)
Tommy & children (by his own admission)
A/C guy

mental block today having a hard time thinking..lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members