Megan Fox dropped from third 'Transformers'

Dark Knight

Reaction score
LOS ANGELES – Megan Fox, who made her name as Shia 's LeBouf's sultry love interest in the first two "Transformers" movies, has been dropped from the third.

Paramount Pictures said Wednesday that Fox's option was not picked up for part three in the blockbuster Michael Bay series. The studio, which released the first two movies about shape-shifting machines doing battle, declined to give further details or say who would replace the 24-year-old actress.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100520...eW5faGVhZGxpbmVfbGlzdARzbGsDbWVnYW5mb3hkcm9w#
Fox's
publicist, Dominique Appel, did not return a message left at her office seeking comment.

Fox, notorious for making attention-grabbing comments to the media, engaged in a public spat with director Bay around the release of part two last summer. But Bay later defended her and said he looked forward to working with her on part three.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100520/ap_en_ot/us_people_megan_fox

They will simply replace her with an equally untalented, vacuous, vapid actress, and I use the term 'actress' loosely. Gemma Arterton is on the shortlist to play the new love interest - need I say more?

What really needs to happen to reinvigorate the franchise is to have a new creative team. I would also take the series to Cybertron, set it ten years into the future and have Unicron as the threat.

What is the appeal of these actresses? I mean, yes, I get their appeal -- they are attractive. But surely there are attractive AND talented actresses out there. You know, I'd rather watch a GOOD movie where the actress is just a regular-looking person and has talent. Transformers 2 was awful, and I blame Megan Fox. I loved Sherlock Holmes, but the actress (whoever she was) was boring on screen. And even in Ironman 2 (which I loved), Scarlett Johanssen was dull -- it's like watching a big bowl of mashed potatoes. Except the mashed potatoes take off their clothes...

What is the appeal of these actresses? I mean, yes, I get their appeal -- they are attractive. But surely there are attractive AND talented actresses out there. You know, I'd rather watch a GOOD movie where the actress is just a regular-looking person and has talent. Transformers 2 was awful, and I blame Megan Fox. I loved Sherlock Holmes, but the actress (whoever she was) was boring on screen. And even in Ironman 2 (which I loved), Scarlett Johanssen was dull -- it's like watching a big bowl of mashed potatoes. Except the mashed potatoes take off their clothes...

You have mashed potatoes that takes off it's clothes? :waitasec:

After seeing Fox in the first Transformers movie I couldn't be bothered to watch the sequel. She's physically attractive but lacks talent and depth. She is merely eye candy used by studios when they see fit.

I'm not sure her absence from the third installment will entice me want to see it. They'll just find some new eye candy to replace her.

They will simply replace her with an equally untalented, vacuous, vapid actress, and I use the term 'actress' loosely. Gemma Arterton is on the shortlist to play the new love interest - need I say more?

What really needs to happen to reinvigorate the franchise is to have a new creative team. I would also take the series to Cybertron, set it ten years into the future and have Unicron as the threat.

BBM
Well, speaking of "untalented,vacuous and vapid"! Heidi Pratt wants the job!!:banghead:
Heidi Pratt to Director: Cast Me in Transformers 3!

<snipped>
"Michael Bay I love your work!" Pratt, 23, Tweeted Wednesday night. "I know what a artistic brilliant genius you are! Cast me in the next Transformers."
http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvm...-replace-megan-fox-in-transformers-3--2010205

Just read on a hollywood gossip website that Heidi Montag is pushing herself to the director to get the part.....makes me gag, and I don't even plan to see any Transformer movie EVER, no matter who gets the part.

jmo

sorry...seems someone already posted this.....I guess she thinks her plastic surgery qualifies her as a "transformer".

After watching the first movie, I have absolutely no desire to watch sequels to it, regardless of who the actress is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back