CA - Judge Issues Arrest Warrant for Lohan

I thought you weren't allowed to leave the state, much less the country, if you were on probation......:waitasec:

From what I understand, the judge has issued an arrest warrant and set her bail at $100,000. When she lands at LAX, she will be arrested at customs (either by LAPD or LAX Airport Police) and booked into jail. From there, she can post bail and be out until her next court hearing as long as she wears a SCRAM bracelet, drinks no alcohol, and submits to random drug testing once a week.

Honestly, she deserves this. I hope she gets the maximum jail time possible. She needs help.

She was such a beautiful, talented, charming girl and she completely got off course. She's still very young, I hope she straightens out.

Best thing that ever could have happened to this lost young woman. She is foundering, maybe this means the courts are taking her lack of followthru seriously finally. Such a waste of beauty and talent here. I really hope this forces her to reevaluate and get back on track.

It is a waste of beauty and talent. I hope and pray that this is the wake up call for her. The wake up call for her mother and all her other enablers also.

I'll second that (enablers and hangers on needing to wake up)

I'm old enough to remember going to the movies to see the original "Parent Trap" with Hayley Mills. It was one of my childhood favorites, so I was a bit skeptical when I heard that there would be a remake of this classic Disney film. I was pleasantly surprised that the updated version trumps the original :) The entire cast shines, and Lindsay Lohan is absolutely adorable in the dual role. I've watched this film repeatedly and am continually amazed and impressed with Lindsay's energy, spunk, and talent. Her screen presence is sheer delight! jmo

Lindsay, please do yourself a favor and don't let your gifts go to waste. Get the help that you need to get your life back on track so that you can once again grace the movie screen with your beauty and talent.

im so sick of the 'poor little rich girl' act.

lot of people have problems like her, but imo, she does this all to get attention. she thinks she's so darn special. she doesnt have a clue or care what the consequences of her actions are.

Linsey Lohan was so beautiful in the movie Mean Girls. She was healthy and glowing. I always thought she looked like a young Anne Margaret. Particularly in that Vanity Fair photo shoot at the height of her career.

Now she looks like a an emaciated, balding, hunched over, drug-addled, shriveled up 40 year-old hooker on the stroll. All at the tender age of 23(?).

My heart breaks when I see her. The two self-absorbed, looney-tunes that are supposed to be her parents should be slapped -- hard.

Her younger sister seems to be heading down the same sad road.

:cow:

Don't you just hate when court appointed appointments get in the way of your trip to France ?

But seriously she needs help but she has to except it and not expect to be treated differently than any other young person that made a mistake.

I wish her much luck. I hope she can turn this around for herself.

Since it only takes a few hours to get a temporary replacement passport from a US Embassy, I am not sure that I am buying her excuse for missing court. Surely there are numerous flights in and out of there every day so couldn't she have gotten another flight out as soon as she got the replacement passport. Personally it makes me wonder if she just used the passport as an excuse to give herself more time for any alcohol and/or drugs to get out of her system before going to court.

Since it only takes a few hours to get a temporary replacement passport from a US Embassy, I am not sure that I am buying her excuse for missing court. Surely there are numerous flights in and out of there every day so couldn't she have gotten another flight out as soon as she got the replacement passport. Personally it makes me wonder if she just used the passport as an excuse to give herself more time for any alcohol and/or drugs to get out of her system before going to court.

BBM. Not sure how that's going to work for her. Lindsay was photographed partying in hot pants onboard a multi-million dollar yacht last night. I kinda doubt that she didn't have a drink and/or smoke a joint ;) jmo

The passport was obviously a planned "loss". I think she just decided to skip the court date because she had parties she didn't want to miss, and that's what is more impotrtant to her. She is figuratively giving the judge the finger for having the audacity to schedule her court date during the film festival.

I think that Lindsay needs enough jail time to bring her back to the real world. No amount of rehab will fix her problem until she wants desperately to be addiction-free.

awesome the little monster gets to post bail without being arrested.

goes to show, there are no consequences for her actions, so why not do what she wants?

This girl is a train-wreck who has thrown all of her opportunities in the trash can. What a complete and utter shame. She has had opportunites to get herself straightened out and really seems quite indifferent to the fact that her career is in tatters and people view her as little more than a bad joke. She is another one who always says it's someone else's fault. Never hers. What a waste.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back