Identified! VA - Manassas, Human remains in recycling container, May'10 - James Sessoms

LLLindsayy

Still doin' it for Britt.
Reaction score
Human remains found in Va. recycling container, DC
The Associated Press
MANASSAS, Va.

MANASSAS, Va. (AP) Police say human remains have been found in a recycling container in Manassas.

"Authorities say the container in which the remains were found was picked up in Newport News and the contents were transferred to the Prince William facility."

More at link...
http://fredericksburg.com/News/apme...0f-5effbe6a70b847e6bdd66fc602312ce1-entry.xml

Any people missing from Newport News, VA?

Would DS travel this far with VS?

(Sorry if I'm not allowed to say that since her thread was pulled)

:eek: I wonder if it is VEnus Stewart !!!!

and her thread is closed right now...so can't speculate there...wow...

but sadly, it could be anyone...so many bodies found these days...

and her thread is closed right now...so can't speculate there...wow...

but sadly, it could be anyone...so many bodies found these days...

I know, but how odd it came from Newport News VA ........ Wouldnt that be something :waitasec:

We can search around and see if there are any missing people in VA ...

Human remains found in Va. recycling container, DC
The Associated Press
MANASSAS, Va.

MANASSAS, Va. (AP) Police say human remains have been found in a recycling container in Manassas.

More at link...
http://fredericksburg.com/News/apme...0f-5effbe6a70b847e6bdd66fc602312ce1-entry.xml

Any people missing from Newport News, VA?

Would DS travel this far with VS?

(Sorry if I'm not allowed to say that since her thread was pulled)

Oh no.......

Thanks for finding more info guys! I saw a direct link to this article, but was too scaredy-cat to do any searches on Google for more info in fear of what search results might yield. I can't do gruesome and graphic so I held back and let you guys do it.

So we know it's a man. That rules out a certain suspicion I'm sure crossed a lot of our minds. Nonetheless -- it's SOMEONE!

That's right, it's someone. God rest his soul.

When I heard Newport News, I about passed out.

Thanks for finding more info guys! I saw a direct link to this article, but was too scaredy-cat to do any searches on Google for more info in fear of what search results might yield. I can't do gruesome and graphic so I held back and let you guys do it.

So we know it's a man. That rules out a certain suspicion I'm sure crossed a lot of our minds. Nonetheless -- it's SOMEONE!

Yes it is. and may he RIP, poor guy:(

Three missing men in Va. since last December are discussed in several places on this forum. They are:

Michael Lesley Green (missing since December 2009)
Barry Keys (missing since February 2010)
Jon Dorey (missing since March 2010)

http://www.nbc12.com/Global/story.asp?S=12520658

NEWPORT NEWS, Va. (AP) - Newport News police have identified remains found in a recycling container in Manassas as those of a homeless man.

Police said Friday that 60-year-old James Edward Sessoms frequented the area in Newport News where the container was picked up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back