Why has everything seemed to slow down?

redkatrampant

Reaction score
I guess we have to remember why we are here and be patient. I get so frustrated and disheartened and I know you all do too. It just seems by rehashing everything that we are working ourselves into a tizzy. Maybe lets take a deep breath and then continue with renewed hope of find out what is going on.

And remember that no matter our differences we all want the same thing. I am always amazed and awed by the hard work that is put in.

Sometimes I think it happens in gods time, JMO

Thank You Poppy. That really did lift my spirits as far as they can be lifted in this. I needed the reminder.

It happens in almost every case and yes the waiting is so hard to do at times but we will see no movement on this case until they get all the evidence they sent off and the results returned to them.

After that they will have to go back and tie up any loose ends before they charge and arrested anyone for the crime.

Since the search yielded evidence we are pretty much in a holding pattern.

IMO

They are probably werking on their next tactic. I believe everything that LE has allowed to "leak" has been for a reason. What will "leak" next?

I agree Kimster & I think that the tapes that are gonna be ready @ 9am in the morning might have that "leak" or maybe a bit of "sweat" in them.

I get this feeling that LE is not playing games but sure is remembering those that have lets say been uncooperative the last 15/16 months and is wanting to see how the pressure feels!!! MOO

They are probably werking on their next tactic. I believe everything that LE has allowed to "leak" has been for a reason. What will "leak" next?

more tapes it seems.

I suppose we should be glad for the next set but ...
good gracious.
I don't know what's worse to be teased with: tapes or letters. :rolleyes:

I am gonna miss that release as I will be up the road in Charleston. However I know that when I return you guys will have them thoroughly dissected. I just hope that these tapes are not more of the same. I feel in my bones that we are so close.!!!

For me, it's the calm before the storm, and when this one hits, it will be the motherlode. jmo

May has come and gone without any movement in the case. There were a few new phone call video/audio tapes in recent days but nothing of much significance. I really thought that there might be something major before the holiday weekend, but that didn't happen. Things are awfully quiet.

Any predictions for when we might hear an announcement from LE? I'm going with some type of news prior to Misty's trial next week. jmo

Any predictions for when we might hear an announcement from LE?

CBM. I don't think we'll start 'understanding' anything until after all the court cases and drug charges are out of the way. I hope I'm wrong.

Everything hinges on ToC. He has no money for a trial either and can be charged in the Haleigh case. I'm not sure what the charges would be; I guess that depends on if they can break MC.

Everything hinges on ToC. He has no money for a trial either and can be charged in the Haleigh case. I'm not sure what the charges would be; I guess that depends on if they can break MC.
I have a few questions, Tinsel, if you don't mind:

1. Why does "everything" hinge on Tommy Croslin? I am asking this as opposed to "everything" hinging on someone, or more than one other person, such as the unnamed persons of interests

2. Everyone in our country gets a trial, whether they can afford one or not. I'm not following your thoughts on that.

3. Why do you think any charges against ToC would depend upon his sister, Misty "breaking"? We don't know if they need to "break" Misty. I can think of someone else they should try and break, but my guess is they are going to go with evidence and the testimony of people other than Ronald Cummings (the one who would probably never tell what he knows about his daughter's death and the cover-up of the crime~and her little body).This is my opinion about Ron and his involvement, added to his disinclination to tell the truth.

TIA if you care to comment on this.

As always, just my thoughts and speculations and opinions.

Let's be honest, with the all the lies surrounding this case, would any of us know the truth if it stared us in the face?

O' Boy...O'Boy...O'Boy.....IIRC.. Last June, almost a year ago, we heard there would be firecrackers in Satsuma before the Fourth of July...never happened..
A year later..Still waiting...IMHO.. Disgraceful...

With all of these gazillion posts, with all of our varied opinions, I would venture to say the outcome of this case has been written here on Websleuths. Everything that can be said has already been said - we are just not so patiently waiting on LE to take action. We each have our own opinions but all want the same justice for little Haleigh.

I had hoped we would be in or getting ready for the trial by now.

In the latest telephone conversations, we heard something about 'medical watch' for Misty...........

I find that odd, has she finally began to go into reality and knows she must do the right thing? Turn everyone in??? inc. herself...........for an 18 yr old she sure is one tough cookie!

Something is about to break loose in ToC divorse, IMO

someone is going to crack........or maybe they have and LE is waiting for the Bombshell while we are sitting here grasping for morsels of REAL news.

Please let Haleigh come home!

I have personnally never met up with a group of people like the PLAYERSinvolved in
Haleigh's case and hope I NEVER do!

Poor little children born into these families..........it is just the saddest thing I have ever
read! JMOO

I don't know how LE does it with this cast of characters. They probably have to spend a lot of time formulating their next move. Besides which I think LE has probably had to buy several new sets of shovels and shoes for all the crap they have to clear away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back