2010.05.21 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hints as you browse over the docs would be nice..~big smile~

and thank you soooo much for all you do!!!

:woohoo: let's rock n roll MM!
If I'm ever in Orlando I'm taking you out for Margarita's!

Cool, gives me time to get the crock pot started :)...Thanks MM!

I was wondering MM, what has to be redacted if the documents have been publicly released? Thanks so much for posting the documents here as always! :)

:wave:JWG
Haven't seen you in a dogs age...lol

:woohoo: let's rock n roll MM!
If I'm ever in Orlando I'm taking you out for Margarita's!
I think we all should go and throw him a party at Fusion!!!!!! :crazy:

Hints as you browse over the docs would be nice..~big smile~

and thank you soooo much for all you do!!!

Well, I think ya'll are going to be a little disappointed. Looks like mostly stuff already released from 2008/2009 - FBI stuff, OCSO Prop Forms, etc.

This is stuff that was given to the defense 4/20 and 4/28.

There might be a little gem in here of some forensics info that was not released before, but it will take some searching. :(

I was wondering MM, what has to be redacted if the documents have been publicly released? Thanks so much for posting the documents here as always! :)

Well, if you were a marginal witness and your name / address / phone / drivers license numbers were in this, you would thank me for redacting it. :)

While they are public docs, not everyone wants all of their contact info out there just because they had the misfortune to run into Casey somewhere.

Seeing references to sunshine is creepy but then on page 18 Q 392 seeing
piece of paper bearing notations beginning "Love is in the art of hearts...."
Chills........

Well, I think ya'll are going to be a little disappointed. Looks like mostly stuff already released from 2008/2009 - FBI stuff, OCSO Prop Forms, etc.

This is stuff that was given to the defense 4/20 and 4/28.

There might be a little gem in here of some forensics info that was not released before, but it will take some searching. :(

Thanks for the heads up MM....guess I'll go clean the pool:dance:

Well, one piece of new news is we now see where the FBI saw the outline of the heart sticker as well as the relative size.

Have I told you lately how AWESOME you are? (((hugs)))

Well, one piece of new news is we now see where the FBI saw the outline of the heart sticker as well as the relative size.

Great catch JWG! :rocker:

There COULD be more gems like that in here... will take some sleuthing to figure out though.

And for anyone that has not seen some of the early docs, it is definitely worth looking through. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell