Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    LOL, unusual person????????????
    We mods use that term when editing out certain "nouns".

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    LOL, unusual person????????????
    Come on guys could you narrow it down a bit?

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Angel4u2Whisper2 For This Useful Post:

How come these tapes were released to the public? I didn't think that LE had to release anything that was directly linked to their active investigation under the sunshine law.

Just curious. TIA for explaining.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    I've got a different take, HH. Tommy held up to his end of the bargain, told what he knows. But, what he knows isn't enough to arrest Joe. LE needs Misty's to fill in the blanks, and the little (unusual person) ain't talking!

That tells me one thing: Misty did it.
    I agree, if JO is the perp and he has been officially named to LE by ToC then what is Misty's hang-up in spilling the beans and filling in all of the blanks to get JO arrested and locked up where he can harm no-one but himself? Misty could buy a light sentence, drug rehab program and move on with her life --- why not? Major bargaining chip!!!!!

I think Misty's continued silence and lack of cooperation with LE (and Fields???) speaks volumes as to her role and that if she speaks out at all it will backfire and take her down as well --- so she cannot.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:

WARNING to guests that haven't started listening yet. The family uses the F bomb as...

transitive verb
    intransitive verb
    adjective
    part as an adverb
    noun

ALA George Carlin description.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberborg View Post
    I agree, if JO is the perp and he has been officially named to LE by ToC then what is Misty's hang-up in spilling the beans and filling in all of the blanks to get JO arrested and locked up where he can harm no-one but himself? Misty could buy a light sentence, drug rehab program and move on with her life --- why not? Major bargaining chip!!!!!
    I think Misty's continued silence and lack of cooperation with LE (and Fields???) speaks volumes as to her role and that if she speaks out at all it will backfire and take her down as well --- so she cannot.
    BBM: My guess? She knows that her bargining chip is flawed and noone is gonna buy it.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Angel4u2Whisper2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    How come these tapes were released to the public? I didn't think that LE had to release anything that was directly linked to their active investigation under the sunshine law.

They do not have to release anything they deem relevant to an ongoing investigation. The fact that the entire piecing together of the Joe story has been released says a lot to me.

I firmly believe Joe is the scapegoat, and the idea that Tommy and/or Misty thought the detectives would arrest him based entirely on the stellar Croslin word is amazing. If there was a shred of truth to that story Joe would be in jail, there would be physical evidence of some sort.

Not to mention Misty, Ron and Tommy would have rolled on Joe a loooong time ago (the heat has been hot for awhile on them).

moo

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post

They { Poor LE} Just wants everyone to know what they are dealing with { Motley Crew} , thus the release of the tapes
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

13. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to PoppyH For This Useful Post:

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    These are all Tommy tapes? None with Misty?

If so, we likely have more coming soon. Per our sources in le basement.

Quote Originally Posted by Helplessly Hoping View Post
    I really think LE is playing Misty against Tommy and vice versa. If the JDI (JoeDidIt) story was believed by LE and their statements were all sworn to and all the i's dotted and the t's crossed, wouldn't Mr. Overstreet be in jail? Seems fairly obvious that they aren't buying what Tommy and Misty are selling or is it just me?
    No, it's not just you.
    It is my belief that if what is being said about Joe/Haleigh in these phone calls/visits had any ring of truth to them they would not be released to the public! Period. End of story.

Joe is probably so pizzed off at TC and MC now that he does want to go to FL and harm them!! Not that they told on him, there is nothing to tell, but because of what they are saying about him!! And Tommy's lawyer and Steve Brown bought this stuff?

eta-I wrote this post before I even read where HC said Joe is pizzed for being implicated and did threaten to harm Misty! I'm a mind reader! Not really, this stuff isn't hard to figure out!

JMO
    Last edited by twall; 05-22-2010 at 12:37 AM.
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP FOR HALEIGH??!! WHY?? TELL THE TRUTH!!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to twall For This Useful Post:

Hank Sr. is really getting Pizzed off at his two off-spring. I think he is as fed up as I am at the two liars.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by twall View Post
    No, it's not just you.
    It is my belief that if what is being said about Joe/Haleigh in these phone calls/visits had any ring of truth to them they would not be released to the public! Period. End of story.

Joe is probably so pizzed off at TC and MC now that he does want to go to FL and harm them!! Not that they told on him, there is nothing to tell, but because of what they are saying about him!! And Tommy's lawyer and Steve Brown bought this stuff? JMO
    IMO: He hired Steve Brown cause if he woulda hired Silva Brown she woulda seen right through it.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Angel4u2Whisper2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Peel View Post
    These are all Tommy tapes? None with Misty?

If so, we likely have more coming soon. Per our sources in le basement.
    bolded respectfully by me.

Yup that is very interesting which person(s) jail house tapes haven't been released. JMHO.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

All of the phone problems Timmy is having is suspicious to me. I think Timmy and Chelsea are afraid to talk with Tommy and are purposely not answering the phone.

I am aching for some Misty tapes....oh please be true...
    Just my opinion, of course.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast