Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 2010.05.21 Tommy Jailhouse phone calls released: General Discussion

Here's Audio #1 that I just finished Transcribing... Its conversation btwn Tommy, Hank Sr., and Lisa. (Tommy describes seeing Haleigh in the van with Joe the night of 2-9-09)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jessigirl; 05-23-2010 at 04:24 AM. Reason: Had to re-edit a curse word from the Transcript

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jessigirl For This Useful Post:

gngr~snap is offline Verified Professional Pediatric Triage/Phone Nurse
    Quote Originally Posted by jessigirl View Post
    Here's Audio #1 that I just finished Transcribing... Its conversation btwn Tommy, Hank Sr., and Lisa. (Tommy describes seeing Haleigh in the van with Joe the night of 2-9-09)
    WOW! Kudos to you! Honestly I cannot listen to them! I AM NOT A CRAZY RELIGIOUS PERSON but to hear the word BiBle and the s*^t in the next sentence! It rubs me way wrong! I srsly think LE is playing head games with the Croslin kids! Unless there is some big deal we are not privy too as Sr. would say... nuttin's hapnen!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gngr~snap View Post
    WOW! Kudos to you! Honestly I cannot listen to them! I AM NOT A CRAZY RELIGIOUS PERSON but to hear the word BiBle and the s*^t in the next sentence! It rubs me way wrong! I srsly think LE is playing head games with the Croslin kids! Unless there is some big deal we are not privy too as Sr. would say... nuttin's hapnen!
    Yes, I know exactly what you mean. When I was typing out the words from the audio and I got that sentence... And I quote " The Bible strengthened me Alot, man... Sh** I been up all night!" End quote. I too am not fanatical but certain sentences such as this(and believe me there are so many others) I just was taken aback!... As a matter of fact right after i posted this Transcript I opened it from the post to just read over it and I realized IMMEDIATELY I had accidentally left ONE of the 10,000 F*** words that were in JUST THIS Transcript alone. So, I had to IMMEDIATELY GO BACK IN AND RE EDIT IT OUT! Did not want anyone top be offended my my oversight but Geez there are so VERY MANY....
    Once again I'm sorry to anyone who read the 1st edition of this Transcript(it was only up less than 5mins when I caught my big Ooops!) I have corrected it, so as to not offend..

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jessigirl For This Useful Post:

Yes, I know exactly what you mean. When I was typing out the words from the audio and I got that sentence... And I quote " The Bible strengthened me Alot, man... Sh** I been up all night!" End quote. I too am not fanatical but certain sentences such as this(and believe me there are so many others) I just was taken aback!... As a matter of fact right after i posted this Transcript I opened it from the post to just read over it and I realized IMMEDIATELY I had accidentally left ONE of the 10,000 F*** words that were in JUST THIS Transcript alone. So, I had to IMMEDIATELY GO BACK IN AND RE EDIT IT OUT! Did not want anyone top be offended my my oversight but Geez there are so VERY MANY....
    Once again I'm sorry to anyone who read the 1st edition of this Transcript(it was only up less than 5mins when I caught my big Ooops!) I have corrected it, so as to not offend..
    LOL! Srsly The last time I was in a church? (Raised So. Baptist here) was in 2001 at a wedding. I am pretty sure that was the last time. I have morals. I believe in God. I do my best to treat other people well, But I will NEVER say the word Bible and then curse in the same sentence! Oh! don't get me wrong I curse! WAY more than I should...
    just goes to show... is everyone that is incarcerated told to tell people that they have found GOD? UGG! I just (at this point) don't believe a word ToC says! Elmer Fudd would have more luck finding a duck in that hunt! MOO

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:

LOL! Srsly The last time I was in a church? (Raised So. Baptist here) was in 2001 at a wedding. I am pretty sure that was the last time. I have morals. I believe in God. I do my best to treat other people well, But I will NEVER say the word Bible and then curse in the same sentence! Oh! don't get me wrong I curse! WAY more than I should...
    just goes to show... is everyone that is incarcerated told to tell people that they have found GOD? UGG! I just (at this point) don't believe a word ToC says! Elmer Fudd would have more luck finding a duck in that hunt! MOO
    Actually the other inmates will tell them to find God because one it looks good on a parole or probation hearing file, and two, some get special privileges because of their religions.

So the answer would be yes to your question in my experience in working thru religious services with inmates in my home state, but it is the ones that tell them to do so that is a problem.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Missingmeds For This Useful Post:

I'm right there with ya on pretty much all of the above(raised So. Baptist also) and by no means am I any and believe me I can have a "sharp" tongue but their language really has me believing more than ever the old saying "Those who use foul language are just showing their poor grasp on the English language"... Well, this crew has just taken that concept and literally proven it to fact set in stone! But more so than anything what I have come away with after having listened to every last foul, mis-pronounced,azz backwards use of grammar, and downright almost impossible to make out as a word in the English language. After getting through that difficult task I come away with a very different view of Mr. Tommy Croslin.And am now more confused than ever...
    I honestly do not know what to make of things anymore. Tommy I believe is the one with sociopathic tendencies. I no longer see, nor hear a kind hearted soul that just got caught up in addiction and a bad set of circumstances. I hear a self centered man trying to save his azz. I mean even IF the entire scenario he's feeding LE is indeed the true facts. He acts as tho now that he felt the time was right to now come forth with the "truth" that all of a sudden the shackles would immediately fall off, the iron cage spring open and LE to be calling the newspaper to put him as the "Hometown Hero" and awarding him some sort of medal of honor. That the minute he spoke the "truth" to LE they immediately assembled the SWAT team to swoop into Nashville,TN and I quote Tommy, "swarm on Joe's azz!"... He really is deluded into thinking all of these things and all for his "valued word"... It's absolutely baffling and I am beginning to instead of feeling happy that this is heading toward the end in justice for our precious Haleigh, but I feel more frustrated, saddened , shocked, and downright disgusted... And lastly MORE THAN EVER I am leaning toward Misty DOES NOT HAVE A CLUE WHO, WHAT, OR WHERE HALEIGH WAS TAKEN. I REALLY DON'T!! Please God there has got to be someone who has a conscience and sympathy for this innocent child that is dead and WILLL COME FORWARD WITH THE ACTUAL TRUTH!!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jessigirl For This Useful Post:

Sounds like the honeymoon is finally over.......

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKNQkAP89TI[/ame]

Soooo, Ronald's supposed to testify against her?

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Concerned Papa For This Useful Post:

Here's some interesting information that we've heard before........

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql-p-IUI9Lc[/ame]

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Concerned Papa For This Useful Post:

Hmm... so Tommy thinks that his "magical" or "fantastical" thinking will set him free and LE will "STORM" someone else? LOL
    Guess "the brother" needs the Lawd on his side after all!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Papa View Post
    Here's some interesting information that we've heard before........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql-p-IUI9Lc

What is Hank Sr. saying before he says the words.... "Ronald snuck out of work that night"? Is he saying there are tales Ronald snuck out of work that night?
    I can't make out what he is saying..TYIA Papa
    Last edited by Emeralgem; 05-23-2010 at 06:49 AM. Reason: correct typo

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

Well, Well, Well.....that's how I remember it also...misty was the one who was calling ronald.

Now Ronald says he was the one calling misty. He put that out there, but in the very beginning, I recall it was misty calling rc.

Everytime we have a fact between these two, it gets twisted.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

I read the transcription of the cobra tapes...Oh boy, I have a totally different take on that gun story than before. Ron was the one setting up JO and planting the gun in the culvert. Man, this guy is something else. Reading that tape, gives one a good prospective on what this **** is all about.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

Why didn't rc answer her calls if he was the one who was searching for her all evening?

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    What is Hank Sr. saying before he says the words.... "Ronald snuck out of work that night"? Is he saying there are tales roanld snuck out of work that night?
    LOL, yes Em, once he could finally get a word in edgewise, that's what he said. Misty was fired up and not giving him much opportunity to talk at that point.
    Last edited by Concerned Papa; 05-23-2010 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Spelling

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Concerned Papa For This Useful Post:

What is Hank Sr. saying before he says the words.... "Ronald snuck out of work that night"? Is he saying there are tales Ronald snuck out of work that night?
    BBM I knew it! I knew it! OK, I suspected it! Ronny is in the hot seat NOW... maybe.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post

I read the transcription of the cobra tapes...Oh boy, I have a totally different take on that gun story than before. Ron was the one setting up JO and planting the gun in the culvert. Man, this guy is something else. Reading that tape, gives one a good prospective on what this **** is all about.
    I've waited to say a single word about this until someone else heard what I did. Couple planting the gun with alligators that are dormant in cold weather, and a lot of things come into a more clear prospective.
    Last edited by Concerned Papa; 05-23-2010 at 07:02 AM.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Concerned Papa For This Useful Post:

LOL, yes Em, once he could finaly get a word in edgewise, that's what he said. Misty was fired up and not giving him much opportunity to talk at that point.
    Wonder who the tales are coming from? Hopefully they are from reliable sources and LE is listening...JMO

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

After listening to these tapes I do have some sympathy for Hank Sr. He is broke, no job or money to help his own children. His wife in my opinion is low functioning at best. His health is not good and two of his children (that he loves) are more than likely invovled with the murder and cover up of a 5 year old girl. I believe he wants the truth to come out but he knows if it does 2 of his children will be in jail for the rest of their lives. He also knows Lindsay will go on and take his 3 grandchildren with her. I know he has made many mistakes in his life but I don't believe he deserves the agony he is in. i would probably be cursing too if I were him...
    My grandson Lucas born 12-31-09

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hippy Chick For This Useful Post:

I've waited to say a single word about this until someone else heard what I did. Couple planting the gun with alligators that are dormant in cold weather, and a lot of things come into a more clear prospective.
    BBM.. Heard what?

BBM..Dark Red Not for me.. I'm experiencing overload from all this information and not too much of anything is clear right now..... Please direct me to what you heard so I can be enlightened? Thanks.
    Last edited by Emeralgem; 05-23-2010 at 07:27 AM. Reason: change sentence

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

BBM.. Heard what?

BBM..Dark Red Not for me.. I'm experiencing overload from all this information and not too much of anything is clear right now..... Please enlighten me...Thanks.
    Crap, I might get zapped with a ray gun for being O/T with this, but in one of the Cobra tapes, RC is talking about the gun in the ditch that Joe O. allegedly "stole". It sounds like to me that RC is essentially saying that HE planted the gun there and retrieved it himself as opposed to Misty finding the gun.

Later this morning, I'll pull the clip, shoot it to YouTube, and post it in our Joe thread.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Concerned Papa For This Useful Post:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKNQkAP89TI

Yep, MC sees it as she has been used as a baby sitter cause they didn't want to babysit anymore..they claim since I came into their life, nothing but drama..when RC came into my life, he was rude to me, always shooting up in his room...now they don't need me anymore they want me to leave..paraphrased..

Whoa...Ronald wants to "shoot" up all the time in his room???

Why was he trying to kill hisself???

Seems like a woman scorned now..now that she's upset, will the truth come out??? MC is saying RC was an intravenous drug user??? Wow.JMHO

Justice for HaLeigh

It's imperative this child gets her justice. If it turns out that daddy was involved...boy will the sparks fly!

42. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LiveLaughLuv For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post

Where can I read them, Whisperer???

I'd like to hear this other gun tale???

When will the truth be told???

44. The Following User Says Thank You to LiveLaughLuv For This Useful Post:

First I want to say Thank You So Much for the Transcription jessigirl!

Pg 9-13 of this transcription from Audio #1. (BBM)

Sr.- I woulda shot that Son of a B**. I still wanna go get his B*** azz right now
    (Background) Lisa-That's what Timmy and Ron said they was gonna do to him after that whole gun... (Sounds to me like a fight over a gun may of happen and Ronald and Timmy were there. Sounds like lots of fighting going on the days before Haleigh went missing. I really am suspicious about what all Timmy knows.)

Sr-I wonder what it was over, was it over the fight that y'all almost got into over there at my house? (Sounds to me as if there may of been several fights going the days before Haleigh went missing with Ronald, Timmy, and who knows who else. What caught my attention in this statement is that Hank Sr. said there was a fight at his house. I wonder if this is the Magnolia address? I also wonder what this fight was about, it doesn't sound like it was a fight over a gun. The gun fight sounds like a different incident. We also have to remember that Misty was not around from Thursday to Sunday. She didn't come home until Sunday or Monday at around 4:30AM..I am thinking it was that Monday because of what WBG & Nay Nay had said. Misty was going to see Hank Sr. at the hospital.)

Jr.- Misty done said it. I can't say nothing but Misty done told y'all the story

Jr.- All I know is I wasn't there. I wasn't there when it happened by the house, though. He's gonna pay. (Again, by what house? I wonder what Tommy is saying happen? If he wasn't there then house does he know what happen by what house?)

Sr.- No one knows what he did with her?

Jr.-No, I don't. I don't know. I know that HE had HER!

Jr.-And he don't know that I know that HE HAD HER but I seen when I walked up to the van, I seen. I had a knife at my neck but I seen what I sen...But he'll pay. The Lord will see to it. (This makes no sense, Tommy claims he walked up to the van and seen Haleigh, how did Haleigh look to him? He also claims he had a knife to his neck, something that Misty said Joe did to her. So, if Tommy walked up to the van, and Joe was in the van with Haleigh, then who had a knife to Tommy's neck?)

Jr.- The f**ers crazy, man
    Jr.- No, he ain't gonna get away with this...I love y'all

Lisa- I told you she had a knife to her throat up there that night (Lisa tells Tommy Misty also had a knife to her throat, something not adding up here.)

[U]Jr. well I wasn't there when that happened[/U] so I can't say. So, I wasn't there when that happened. (If he wasn't there when it happen, then how does he know what happen?

Lisa-that's what that f**in scratch on the van was there from

Jr.- Oh they're gonna pick him up tonight (So far Joe has not been picked up..but they did bring Ronald in with the rest of the family for an update and also to question him again IMO. I also feel that Timmy will end up being a POI, especially after the tale about him and Ron wanting to beat the crap out of Joe over the gun incident. Which I don't buy...think about it..look at Ron's size and Timmy...then look at little Joe. If Ron and Timmy wanted to hurt Joe they would of, but they didn't. But looking at Ron's hands the day Haleigh was reported missing it looked as if Ron got into a fight with someone and that someone would of been really hurt IMO. Joe did not look like he had been beaten up.)

Jr.- I'll call u back tonight. It's supposed to go down about 5. (I assume this was that Sunday before the river search, they did the search, talked to Joe in TN for 45min, finished search and LE said there are "Several POI". IMO, the person LE questioned for 45 is not who is responsible for killing Haleigh.)

46. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MADJGNLAW For This Useful Post:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKNQkAP89TI

I wonder if MC is tired of being Ron's marionette yet?

IMO and it changes DAILY
    ! The entire thing was a set up from GGMS with the laundry. Misty and her CRS (can't remember chit). Tn at the MH way too soon. Even who picked Haleigh up at the bus stop that day!

Trouble is... that they have 2 fall guys IMO. JO and ToC. Because the whole JO gun, fight happened never happened... Ron has decided to let him off the hook and concentrate on ToC.

The only REASON I WANT TO FINGER RON is simple... If anyone but him was responsible for harming Haleigh I do not believe that he could control himself... He is the kind of guy that would shoot first and ask questions later... The dead rat was just a dead rat. m a y b e a threat to ToC to keep his mouth shut... ToC didn't "DO IT" cause Ron would have killed him a long time ago! ALL of the Croslin's are grasping at straws right now!!!!
    Why are TN ,GGMS and Ron so very very quiet? I mean Haleigh is still missing right? Why did they give up on finding her? So Ron is "in for drugs" he should get his "titty tat mother Teresa" sorry that was rude! and his GMA Sykes out there to keep up awareness for Haleigh.. unless he knows there is no reason to... he is really havin a hard time in the slammer and all..... Haleigh WHO???.. Go ahead stop looking for her now! Try telling us where she is!!!

48. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:

Whisp and Papa-I think some brainstorming needs to be done in the gun thread because after I read those few sentences in Jessigirl's latest transcription from Hank and Lisa I have a new theory rolling around in my head.
    One question-What would be the purpose of Ron setting Joe up for stealing his gun?
    Why would he do that?

I have to sign off now-when I come back I want to see some good theories (on the theory or gun thread of course!) involving a gun!
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP FOR HALEIGH??!! WHY?? TELL THE TRUTH!!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

50. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to twall For This Useful Post:

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021 LastLast