Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pufnstuf View Post
    He was found and arrested at 8:30 PM, the same day that Kayleah's body was found and autopsied.

Just a hypothesis:

ME finds evidence of pregnancy during autopsy Wed. afternoon.
    LE knows that Kayleah had a "boyfriend."
    LE finds/arrests boyfriend at 8:30 PM Wed night., tells him of evidence of pregnancy, and he admits to sex with her through a period of time.
    LE now waiting on DNA match from fetal remains.
    A hypothesis that makes a whole lot of sense. MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Leomoon80 View Post
    Does anyhone have the Boyfriend's date of birth?

I'd like to look at his chart.

Thanks,

Leomoon
    I've seen it listed as January 18, 1992.
    Rest in Peace

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    A hypothesis that makes a whole lot of sense. MOO
    I agree. I think they're waiting for other evidence tests too.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Leomoon80 View Post
    Does anyhone have the Boyfriend's date of birth?

I'd like to look at his chart.

Thanks,

Leomoon
    Jan. 18, 1992

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DairyGirl For This Useful Post:

LE also stated that "items" of interest were found in the vicinity of the body. No telling what they could have been, maybe something with DNA on it? sealed in a plastic bag and tied like a grocery sack? I guess we will find out someday...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:

In a dream I had about Kayleah, there was an older brown car with one of those "glued on" black material roofs that were popular a long time ago.

What are the odds that RM was with Kayleah the day she was killed and then a stranger killed her. Didn't he walk her home. Either he is the most unluckiest guy or he did it. He had the motive and the opportunity.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lilcatt For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    I didn't think 6th graders had much freedom to skip school...and no one seems sure he was even still in school or if he had dropped out or what...

It's possible they just met up at places outside when weather was decent...kids do.

I am wondering now why, if is was true when first stated, Kayleah spent some time in foster care at some point...I recall it being mentioned early on...
    Seems that way back in the beginning of this case I remember reading that her former friend has a car. If Robert has a car, I would imagine that provided all kinds of opportunity to the two of them. Not sure at all - just speculation regarding the car! moo
    Please think long and hard before calling a child a 'run-a-way':
    You might be giving a 'perk' to the 'perp'.

Democracy requires the occasional necessity of deferring to the opinions of other people. (Winston Churchill)

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eyes4crime For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    I agree. I think they're waiting for other evidence tests too.
    Exactly, imo. Not enough evidence right now to charge with her death, but enough for the sexual assault charges, a high bond, and he's not going anywhere. MOO
    Rest in Peace

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by eyes4crime View Post
    I've seen this alluded to alot - what do people think mom should/could have done to guarantee that Kayleah end that relationship. Remember she has NO car and she has older children who need to socialize. Do you think mom had the kids over to her house rather than have them walking the streets? Short of putting a harness on Kayleah, I'm not sure what options were available. moo
    Kids that age can be very independently minded and unwise, if she was socializing in older circles I don't think there is much Mom could have done without risking alienating KW even more. If you are struggling to get by and your kids are a handfull, its a fine line you have to walk and getting things wrong sometimes is unavoidable. I don't think it is fair to criticize the mother, we have no idea what she had to deal with on a day to day basis and I'm sure she is horribly torn by grief and second guessing what she could have done for all of this not to happen. At the end of the day Mom and KW may have made some poor choices but it is the killer who made the worst choice of all.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Natal For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lilcatt View Post
    What are the odds that RM was with Kayleah the day she was killed and then a stranger killed her. Didn't he walk her home. Either he is the most unluckiest guy or he did it. He had the motive and the opportunity.
    Has it been confirmed he was with her the day she went missing ~ excluding the wording re: his arrest?
    Rest in Peace

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    BBM

It is not uncommon for LE to word things to include all possibilities. Unless he has confessed that they had sexual relations on March 28 (which would make him one of the dumbest perps on earth), LE may have been inclusive with that date since it was when she was last known to be alive. MOO
    I agree about the mincing of words. Perhaps the underflowing indication is that the relationship never ended... up until the point of her vanishing.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Has it been confirmed he was with her the day she went missing ~ excluding the wording re: his arrest?
    What about the "mall" camera that might have caught her? Might it have caught him too? -with her at the mall?
    I could see her using the b-day party as a ruse to go hang out with her boyfriend. So many kids that age think as long as mamma don't know it don't matter. AS IF! but in an innocent 12 year olds mind the worst trouble they could ever get in would be by mama... Most of them just don't believe anything "bad" will ever happen to them. "That stuff only happens to other people"... so sad.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lilcatt View Post
    I don't think it is going to be a stranger, the proximity of the body to her neighborhood strongly suggests a local, someone who is very comfortable in that area, but not outside it. Someone who grew up there, at least in the last few years. Someone still at school or recently in school. Much older than that would imply a larger comfort zone and the body would have been found much further away. So, IMO the killer would be in the 14-19 range.

I think we are going to find that she was seeing someone older than her, she got pregnant and that she was killed to keep it secret.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Natal For This Useful Post:

cakegirl0905 is offline Me and My Gas Can. It is a part of me, and I am a part of it. :p
    Quote Originally Posted by eyes4crime View Post
    I've seen this alluded to alot - what do people think mom should/could have done to guarantee that Kayleah end that relationship. Remember she has NO car and she has older children who need to socialize. Do you think mom had the kids over to her house rather than have them walking the streets? Short of putting a harness on Kayleah, I'm not sure what options were available. moo
    The reason I thought that was because of the videos. The kind of behavior she was condoning. Yes, her circumstances were tough. Yes, her life was hard. But you CAN lock down a 12 year old. You don't let them out. If they sneak out, you take away their stuff, their allowance, etc. Tough love, so to speak. My parent were strict and at 12, there was no way I would have gotten away with anything.

No car? Walk with your daughter. Take the bus with her. It isn't safe to let her walk in a busy city at night.

I think AW could have been that kind of parent because 1. She wanted to be cool 2. She didn't know better (ie what was modeled during her own up bringing) 3. It was too hard to deal with.

IMO, the video showed a mom who allowed inappropriate behavior between teenagers in her home and then posted it on the internet. As a parent I would be livid to see another parent allowing that behavior if I was expecting her to supervise a group of kids. And then to post it on top of that-yeah, I'd be furious.

I went to a party once where the mom was like AW, letting the kids get away with things that were not OK. Parenting is the hardest thing I have ever done, but you have to keep your kids safe, even if they don't like you for it.

MOO-if I said anything too harsh, please feel free to delete/edit.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cakegirl0905 For This Useful Post:

Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast