The Tormentors - a Bully Who's Who.

pufnstuf

"Yes, she's emotionally disturbed. She's unbalance
Reaction score
I've read through as much as I can today, and I still don't have a good feel of who's who. Could I get some of you to post the who's and whats about the bullies, and then I'll update this original post with everything, so that new members have a good jumping-off spot.

Is that ok with everyone?

As far as we can within WS's rules, I'd like to know who the bullies are, who they pal around with, what they're accused of doing, and what they're currently up to.

Anyone want to help? I know that I don't have nearly the knowledge that you guys have about this case. Maybe you guys can take a person each, and put the info together on that one person, and then I can throw it all together as a who's who.

Thanks!

Sean Mulveyhill- Dated Phoebe.
Ashley Longe MulveyHill's girlfriend.
Flannery Mullens - Renaud's on again/off again boyfriend that also dated Phoebe.
Sharon Chanon Velasquez Flannery Mullens best friend who also helped spread rumors and threaten Pheobe
Austin Renaud, - Dated Phoebe.
Kayla Narey

In December 2009 Sean Mulveyhill asked Phoebe out and they briefly dated which made his 'girlfriend' Ashley Longe furious with Phoebe, so she and her girlfriends started to threaten and start rumors about Phoebe. After the brief relationship with Mulveyhill, Phoebe went out with Austin Renaud for a short time - who was Flannery Mullens boyfriend and that only made the situation much worse causing the girls to group together to futher bully Phoebe.

Thank you, punklove.

Thank you, punklove.

No Problem! Below are the current charges that have been filed, there are also 3 other females that have been charged though their names havent been released.

-- Sean Mulveyhill, 17, of South Hadley, charged with statutory rape, violation of civil rights, criminal harassment, disturbance of a school assembly.

-- Austin Renaud, 18, of Springfield, charged with statutory rape.

-- Kayla Narey, 17, of South Hadley, charged with violation of civil rights, criminal harassment, disturbance of a school assembly.

-- Ashley Longe, 16, of South Hadley, charged with violation of civil rights, as a youthful offender.

-- Flannery Mullins, 16, of South Hadley, charged with violation of civil rights as a youthful offender, stalking as a youthful offender.

-- Sharon Chanon Velazquez, 16, of South Hadley, charged with violation of civil rights as a youthful offender, stalking as a youthful offender.

I believe that Kayla Narey was Mulveyhill's girlfriend. Ashley Longe was just his long-time platonic friend.

I wonder if anyone ever profiled the South Hadley 6? Here is what I think what kind of people they are.

Kayla Narey-Domineering, jealous, controlling, volcanic, paranoid, and insecure. Has issues of self-hatred and feels feels entitled.

Flannery Mullins-Same as Narey.

Ashley Longe-Fearful of rejection, volcanic, insecure, highly distorted image of herself.

Sharon Chanon Velazquez-Insecure, has issues of self-hatred, self-righteous, and rageful.

Sean Mulveyhill-Always pursuing pleasure, intermingles pleasure with violence, and feels entitled.

Austin Renaud-Easily influenced, confused, fearful of rejection, and dependent on other people.

They likely have personality disorders, probably narcissistic, borderline, and paranoid. The South Hadley 6 have a lot in common with Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, Lori Drew, Casey Anthony, and Osama bin Laden in terms of personality and psychology.

I wonder if anyone ever profiled the South Hadley 6? Here is what I think what kind of people they are.

Kayla Narey-Domineering, jealous, controlling, volcanic, paranoid, and insecure. Has issues of self-hatred and feels feels entitled.

Flannery Mullins-Same as Narey.

Ashley Longe-Fearful of rejection, volcanic, insecure, highly distorted image of herself.

Sharon Chanon Velazquez-Insecure, has issues of self-hatred, self-righteous, and rageful.

Sean Mulveyhill-Always pursuing pleasure, intermingles pleasure with violence, and feels entitled.

Austin Renaud-Easily influenced, confused, fearful of rejection, and dependent on other people.

They likely have personality disorders, probably narcissistic, borderline, and paranoid. The South Hadley 6 have a lot in common with Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, Lori Drew, Casey Anthony, and Osama bin Laden in terms of personality and psychology.

You don't know any of these people so making judgements about their personalities is a pretty big stretch.

Btw, Renaud wasn't charged with being part of the bullying, his "crime" apparently was being Phoebe's boyfriend for a period. I'm curious how this puts him the same category as Osama Bin Laden.

You don't know any of these people so making judgements about their personalities is a pretty big stretch.

Btw, Renaud wasn't charged with being part of the bullying, his "crime" apparently was being Phoebe's boyfriend for a period. I'm curious how this puts him the same category as Osama Bin Laden.

I have done my research and read this case well and used BRACE profile. As for the bin Laden comparison, that was for Narey and Mullins. Renaud more reminds me of Dylan Klebold or Ashley Grills, someone who is confused and cannot think for themselves.

As someone who was held down so someone could shave off my eyebrows in school, I understand "pack mentality" all too well. I think that's what happened with these brats who tormented Phoebe. They fed off one another. I honestly doubt any of them would have had the courage to have a go at her by themselves. They did it in front of others in their little clique to seem cool.

I feel nothing but loathing towards these six nitwits. I would say that I hope they have self-loathing, but I'm not sure any of them can actually feel human emotion. Except jealousy.

As someone who was held down so someone could shave off my eyebrows in school, I understand "pack mentality" all too well. I think that's what happened with these brats who tormented Phoebe. They fed off one another. I honestly doubt any of them would have had the courage to have a go at her by themselves. They did it in front of others in their little clique to seem cool.

I feel nothing but loathing towards these six nitwits. I would say that I hope they have self-loathing, but I'm not sure any of them can actually feel human emotion. Except jealousy.

The South Hadley 6 have deeps issues of self-hatred, repressed rage, and jealousy. I think they are certainly capable of bullying alone, but they did it in packs. Two psychopaths teaming up, which is rather rare.

They have a lot in common with Casey Anthony, Lori Drew, and Betty Broderick. They are narcissistic and volatile social climbers with issues of jealousy. Kayla Narey, Flannery Mullins, and Sharon Chanon Velazquez are more likely to resemble Eric Harris, Seung-Hui Cho, Anders Breivik, and Osama bin Laden because they are driven by power and revenge. Mullins is more driven by revenge than Narey. Narey is more driven by power and is highly territorial. Austin Renaud and Ashley Longe is more likely to resemble Dylan Klebold, Molly Wei, and Susan Smith. They are followers that are volatile in nature. Sean Mulveyhill is someone who is highly narcissistic and is most likely to resemble Casey Anthony, Bernie Madoff, Crystal Mangum, Jerry Sandusky, and Fred Phelps.

As for upbringing, they likely had permissive to absent parents, especially with Longe and Velazquez. Of course I am not totally sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back