Could You Talk Face to Face with Casey and Get Her to Open Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlemisslegal

compassion and empathy -do not push it
Reaction score
i have actually visited two people at 33rd street jail. someone who deserved to be there for dui and someone who did not. she fought back on domestic violence. the visitation is set up days before. you have an appt time. you can not wear anything provocative. you enter a room with cubicles and telephone set. they are in another building . you see them on screen monitor . i know for a fact people are most times anxious to get visitors. most tend to just forget they are being recorded and just start blabbing about their situation. complaints, or saying they do not belong there or opposite, saying they are now reformed.

i think casey was desperate for friends. she had an unusual quick trust of her jail house letter friends . she will not want her parents to visit or is restricting them per atty advice. she has no real old friends who stay by her side. sometimes i wish i could just really visit her and talk to her. not judge her just listen and see if i could try to figure her out. why did she smile in court so much last hearings? did she consider caylee a lil sister and not her own child? is she truly sane or is she just nuts? oh for a chance to just know what she really is- i get people to confide secrets they tell me-- they trust me. if only i could --- what do you think?

I think it would be very interesting to try. Of course she would say no. And of course I am thousands of miles away in PA but it would be interesting.

Me talk to ICA and get her to open up?

NO.

Definitely Not.

Could not keep my cool.

:furious::furious::furious::banghead:

I could not ever make a conversation with KC........she doesn't live in my world.
KC will stick in her fantasy story of zanny the nanny.
I would not waste the time of day on her or her family.
They will all meet their maker someday................that is what they have to face, not us.

Don't ya have to be on an approved visitor list? I didn't think anyone could come in and visit. But anyway, I think Casey would turn away any strangers on the advice of JB. She'll never open up (IMO) and if she had anything to say it would probably be about Cindy making chili without her.

I also probably couldn't keep my cool - IF I had the chance to face her. In fact, it would probably creep me out terribly (being that close to a not-yet-convicted-killer).

MOO

Mel

BUT!

Let me just add I think this is a great idea for a thread - and I wasn't trying to be a grouch or put down your idea.

I just know myself and what kind of situations give me a really short fuse.

So post on!:dance:

No -- I couldn't and wouldn't. Life is too short to waste on anyone who refuses to help themselves.

I'm with logicalgirl on this one too.

No -- I couldn't and wouldn't. Life is too short to waste on anyone who refuses to help themselves.

I'm with logicalgirl on this one too.

Very true. KC would just looovvvveeee the attention!

No I don't think I could.

I have met less than a handful of people in my life that are as pathological as KC.

In those situations, at the time I knew them they had not commited murder. I don't know if they have or not after I did not know them anymore.

No. I don't want anyone (that must be a freudian slip? LOL I was thinking of my children when I typed that...I mean anywhere near her!_) near her. I don't want to listen to what she has to say. I don't want to artifically befriend her in order to get her to talk.

I've met 1 or 2 sociopaths and I've met a couple malignant narcissist. I know what is to look in someone's eyes (a man I knew) and see nothing. It truly was as if staring into an abyss.

No thank you. I want none of that. I love my own and myself too much to allow that into my life knowingly. JMHO. I'll let the psychiatrists work on her, they have a lot of time to do so because I firmly believe she's going to be in the pokey for a very long time.

All of the above is JMHO.

If she were going to be honest with anyone, which I don't believe is possible, it would be with one of her lawyers, her mother or even RA, people she thinks believe her. I really believe that she is being honest. It's just that her brand of honesty is different then most peoples. I think she believes what she says and has created a whole new reality for herself.

Hmmm. Great question. I want to say that yes, I definitely would try just because I feel like no one has every really tried to get her to really tell the truth. I feel like even her lawyers have danced around her, and no one is making her own up to what happened. That right there has frustrated the absolutely HECK out of me.

Not to say that LE didn't try, though. I just think there should have been a more intense interrogation of her. I've heard of people being interviewed for HOURS until they cracked, and yet in this case, that never happened. I don't know if it's because she's middle class and they were too afraid of a lawsuit from her parents (and quite frankly, I don't blame them one bit), or by the time they figured out she probably was guilty of murdering Caylee, she had been shut up by her lawyer and they couldn't properly interrogate her. I wonder if they think about that, if only they had her longer and really pressed her for answers.

But then I think about what kind of person she is, answering one lie with another without breaking into a sweat. Just coming up with lies and more lies, not even admitting to not working at Universal until she was in the dang building, down a dang hallway to a nonexistent office, and I feel like trying to sit down and talk to her would be just another lesson in futility and frustration for me (a lesson I've learned the hard way from more than one WS'er too).

So I'd love to look her in the eye, stare her down, and use as many words as possible to get her to open up, and then I think about what would be staring back at me - a soulless, loveless, pathological liar and spoiled, selfish princess - and I don't think words would do any good. Plus, I'd love to try and outdo her psychologically wise, but I don't think I have near enough patience to do that. I do think if someone were patient enough and could psych her out, that might finally get the truth.

IMO, The quickest route to getting the truth out of her is a direct and immediate threat to her life. Of course, I am not a violent individual, so I wouldn't be the one to threaten her life, but she is the one of the few people that I wouldn't be upset if I heard about something happening to her in jail before a confession took place. I think Grandma Shirley was right on the money with saying Casey should spend some time in LWOP. Unfortunately, she's so "protected" right now, I don't think she's anywhere near telling the truth. Only with her life literally on the line would she tell the truth - I think that's why she got so upset about DP still being on the table. She doesn't want to die. Make her think her death is seconds away, and I think she'll sing like a canary.

BTW, I am not advocating anything here, just offering my opinion. I don't want be the cause of an angry mob crashing the jail, lol.

LOL I like your answer Aedyrs - interesting. And I now have visions of an angry mob marching with torches aloft towards the jail.....

Even though I just haven't got it in me - and I do a form of counseling with people who have been fired from jobs. And it takes me every last bit of patience and then some to wend my way through some of the stuff it takes to get to the realization that no,(you damn fool) it is never appropriate to say snide *****y things loudly to your supervisor when you don't like her attitude. And yes, I understand you feel that isn't fair (groan)...but you get my drift.

Uh Uh, not me.

But....I'd love to see one of you all do it! :biggrin:

I've always thought that LE should've wired Tony and had him attempt getting the truth out of her by playing her. I doubt she would've admitted anything to him but would have been interesting! If they coached him on what to say etc... you never know...

The only person I think ICA might admit things to is another sociopath who she felt like impressing. She would have to be certain the person she talked to had no feeling or judgement at all about any of what happened before she'd admit to anything. And it would have to be someone she looked up to or wanted to one-up. Even then she might embellish the story a bit (well, quite a bit). She loves to show off, so it would have to be someone she wanted to thrill or provoke, and who she thought was on her level.

You know, this is a VERY interesting issue to ponder! I had a dream about a year ago about running into KC at my local Target of all places (LOLOL!). We didn't talk but I was watching her every move. I don't remember the dream very well, but I did wake up feeling creeped out and somewhat frightened!! Just remembering that dream sends chills down my spine. She's got those scary, flat shark eyes, IMO.

I've always thought that LE should've wired Tony and had him attempt getting the truth out of her by playing her. I doubt she would've admitted anything to him but would have been interesting! If they coached him on what to say etc... you never know...

Too bad that this would pose problems in court (I'm pretty sure)! Because it is close to the surest route of success.

No way could I draw KC out. I simply have nothing to offer/interest her. It would be different if I were, say, a striking, successful 25-35-year-old man who could play w her a little.. flirt, flatter and then be elusive, by turns.

When she was out on bail, I thought that this would be a very good way to get info. from her, or at least clues as to what had happened. Being irresistable is an important part of her dream. jmo.

I wonder if she did ever get him on the phone and the SA just hasnt released the information as of yet. She was dead set on talking to him. He did go informant ya know.:waitasec:

I don't think I could get her to talk. She would be on to my game before I even left the starting gate. I'm not very good at manipulating people like she is. However, I think I'd succeed at pissing her off quite quickly because it'd be impossible for me to contain my loathing.

Behind the jail barsI know I could talk to her y'know tell her we are just alike and all (we r not I'd be playin) I say I believed her and I'd tell her how when she got free she could come live with me... start her life over... lol! I would like to think I could get something valuable outta her. But with KC it would take a lot of time. The jail would never allow it so it's a moot point! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth