Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 187

Thread: 2010.05.23 ~ Misty Jailhouse videos released: General Discussion

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sunny Sarasota Florida,
    Posts
    611

    2010.05.23 ~ Misty Jailhouse videos released: General Discussion

    http://www.***********.net/124598

    This is from BNN apparentley link is not working properly yet, but will be a jail video/audio...

    ETA: an easier way to watch them is now here: http://www.thesky973.com/pages/7160603.php
    Last edited by Kimster; 05-23-2010 at 07:33 PM. Reason: added ETA

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to doubletrouble For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Kimster's Avatar
    Kimster is offline WS Adminstrator, Verified Posters Liaison
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Google Earth
    Posts
    34,777
    Some of the highlights are said to be:

    The "Joe story" came to Misty in a dream

    Hank doesn't feel RC should have ever had custody of his children

    Lisa is having a lot of legal problems.
    ************************************************

    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    www.twitter.com/kimsterws


    In memory of Ron Pruitt

  4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,239
    I can now get the video but not the sound.

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sunny Sarasota Florida,
    Posts
    611
    ty kimster for repairing link...forgot to add that ((((((hugs)))))))

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to doubletrouble For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Some of the highlights are said to be:

    The "Joe story" came to Misty in a dream

    Hank doesn't feel RC should have ever had custody of his children

    Lisa is having a lot of legal problems.
    Bolding by smart blonde....

    The 'Joe Story' came to her in a dream?!!!

    I once had a dream that I was a beautiful princess that lived in a castle, but it didn't make it true.

    Well, not yet, anyway.
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.


  9. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    40
    Misty said that the back door was not broke into and that somebody had to have a key and makes a comment about TN. This case is getting more confusing each day. This tape was done the day b4 Misty's court date.

  10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to loving mom of 2 For This Useful Post:


  11. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    40
    Misty said "everything I have done including not listening her Lawyer, she did it all because of Ron and his family cuz, thats what they wanted her to do. " I think the love she had for Ron has now gone IMO.

  12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to loving mom of 2 For This Useful Post:


  13. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,216
    LInk not working for me.. Anyone else able to watch and hear what is being said?

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:


  15. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    40
    I am watching it right now. The site also added some more DVD's up.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to loving mom of 2 For This Useful Post:


  17. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sunny Sarasota Florida,
    Posts
    611

    2010.05.23 ~Misty Jailhouse videos released

    http://www.***********.net/124599 Several visits..Misty and Hank Sr, and Misty and friend Cher...video as well as audio from BNN site
    Last edited by doubletrouble; 05-23-2010 at 02:06 PM. Reason: add name

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to doubletrouble For This Useful Post:


  19. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,216
    Quote Originally Posted by loving mom of 2 View Post
    I am watching it right now. The site also added some more DVD's up.
    I can get to the BNN site but when I click on the click here button as instructed to see the video it ain't working...

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:


  21. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    40
    Misty is talking about how much she loved the kids and everytime she would try to leave Ron and his family would she Haleigh down to LC house and have her ask Misty to "please come home Misty". Talking about how Ron was never with the kids. Everytime she tried to leave Ron he would run down and cry to her and even put a gun in his mouth saying he would kill himself. IMO Misty is talking more about Haleigh, more in this tape then she has in the whole time Haleigh has been missing. I hope the truth comes out very soon and Haleigh can be brought back to the ones that love her.


  22. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    I can get to the BNN site but when I click on the click here button as instructed to see the video it ain't working...
    Go to the new links that they have posted and see if that works.

  23. #14
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    103
    Man that dad is an idiot. I mean the whole family is dumber than a box of rocks, but he takes the cake. And......he drives me NUTS the way he keeps coughing right into the phone. UGH...

    No matter what anyone says he keeps taking the conversation back to him - 'I just don't know what I'm gonna do, I can't take no more of this." You could just see the wheels turning when Misty said she had $140 on her books - he was probably thinking - "Hey could you send some of that to us?"
    . He even admitted he'd rather go to jail than be homeless. Well, homeless would be horrible - but choosing to go to jail??? If he goes to jail it's because he 'wronged somebody'...so look out when it comes down to homeless time.
    Last edited by Kimster; 05-23-2010 at 03:31 PM. Reason: removed name calling

  24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marinemom For This Useful Post:


  25. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,933
    This is really frustrating. I have been trying to view the video for over and hour now and still can't get into it. I have never had any problems with other videos/audios just this one.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lexington For This Useful Post:


  27. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    33,390
    At least Misty is talking about Haleigh, something no one else seems to be willing to do...they avoid mentioning her as though she has nothing to do with anything or is a great inconvenience, which maybe she was to them...

    I think Hank just wants to be in a place that will feed him and care for him a while...he really sounds on verge of suicide to me...
    Just my opinion, of course.

  28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:


  29. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    This is really frustrating. I have been trying to view the video for over and hour now and still can't get into it. I have never had any problems with other videos/audios just this one.

    I had the same problem yesterday with the two Misty tapes. I went to Internet Explorer, and it worked. I normally use AOL, but it wouldn't work, and I have the same problem with this one. Gonna try IE now, and see if it works.
    These are my opinions, and the last time I checked, I was still entitled to them.

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maryann123 For This Useful Post:


  31. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,522
    Nope, can't get it through IE either.
    These are my opinions, and the last time I checked, I was still entitled to them.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Maryann123 For This Useful Post:


  33. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    I can get to the BNN site but when I click on the click here button as instructed to see the video it ain't working...
    If you right click the links and click "Save as" they will download to your computer and you can listen on your own media player.

    For some reason, the newest videos won't play on Windows Media player, they want to play on Quick Time.

    Normally BNN only does audios and skips the videos. For some reason they uploaded actual (forehead) videos today.

    Hopefully that will work for you.


    ETA - if anyone needs to download Quick Time.. here is a link to the free download:

    http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

    (I hope that link is ok)
    Last edited by atherella; 05-23-2010 at 01:06 PM.


    Prayers for beautiful, little Haleigh!

    RIP to all the angels who were taken from us too soon!

  34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to atherella For This Useful Post:


  35. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,933
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryann123 View Post
    Nope, can't get it through IE either.
    I always use IE. I didn't have a problem with the 2 audios yesterday, but can't get these videos to work.

  36. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    796
    If you're having trouble viewing/ hearing all the videos [and it's worth it to you], uninstall Quicktime, reinstall it- then open in IE.

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to Jetaime For This Useful Post:


  38. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    513
    I feel so bad for Hank Sr. I think he has tried to do the right thing for his whole family. He sounds like a broken man on these tapes. He knows Misty and Tommy are involved in some way.

  39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrialAddict For This Useful Post:


  40. #23
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,706
    I downloaded it through Quicktime and have listened to the entire tape. I'm going through it now pulling out parts I think are very interesting. I'll have some of it up on short YouTube clips later.

    I don't mind telling you, one of the parts I have cut out is going to take more restraint than I may have because what I've heard has me more pizzed than anything in this case has so far to date.

    Kimster, I'll try to be civil, but you may have to use that ray gun for the first time on me.


    But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3



  41. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    796
    Okay, Im leaving a lot out, but mostly things that are common knowledge [second verse, same as the first]. Highlighting things that I found interesting. It can be pretty hard transcribing redunancy, but I did the best I could.

    <snip>

    HC: I know if you really knew, you would tell.

    MC: Yeah, I would.

    HC: I know you would... we need to get you out and get you out of this da#& state. I dont give a sh#$ who it's on. If you know something,(tell on the motherf&$#@#)?

    MC: I know- I would. There's just a lot of things like.. with the whole back door thing- ya know somebody had to have had a key. And Ive been thinkin a lot like lately. <I think it was you I was talking with earlier> about the whole Ronald thing. Like someobody had to have had a key- I didnt even have a key to the house. I gave my key back to Ronald when I left that week. Ya know what I mean? So I mean, there's no breaking and entering and all that stuff- it's just- I don't know.

    HC: I wish we could find out.

    MC: Me too.

    HC: Someobody can't hold this in forever- theyre gonna have to talk about this or something.. it's gotta come out. I mean, that little innocent little child- I mean.. how could you just hold that in for the rest of your life? If she's dead, she deserves a decent burial. And if she's not, she needs to come home to her mama. Ronald should never have had those kids in the first place.

    Hank's telling Misty she dug herself in deeper by putting out the letter, and that no one believes her.

    MC: When I got here <mumbles> I went to sleep and I seen it. Im telling you, like it was a dream..and I seen that- it's what I seen- I'm tellin you.

    HC: Everything you said is all the sh&$ we speculated in the beginning- you know.. every one of us thought it was Joe, maybe it could have been Joe, maybe it could have been Joe- but I don't even know if it could have been Joe. I don't know anymore.

    <snip> Hank tells Misty she should listen to her lawyer.

    MC: I know. But everything I done was for Ronald. Okay? Thats the reason I took all that stuff- cuz I loved him and I wanted to be with him (?) show him and make him and his family happy. So I went against my lawyer because that's what they wanted me to do.

    Mistys crying about jail. They won't give her anything to do. :

    Someone has to come clean. Mistys been thinking:

    MC: I was at home the whole night. I was sleeping. I dont know what happened- if I knew, they woulda knew that night. I just.. when I first got to jail, people were talking "that's what happened", "that's what happened".. I went to sleep, and that's what I seen, like it was a dream- I seen that.

    HC: So, the cops didn't put you up with that?

    MC: Nooo, dad. People in this place kept talking telling me 'that's what happened- and I know that's what happened', that's what they kept telling me. And like I went to sleep and I woke up and like it was a dream and I seen it. Ya know?

    HC: Well, you shouldn't be writing stuff down if you don't know for a fact.. and saying stuff if you dont know for a fact- cuz it's just not helping you. If it aint true, don't say it. If it's true, you say it.

    <snip>

    Hank says every time 'he' (dont know who he is) calls Timmy & Chelsea about anything it seems like it ends up out there in the world. Misty hasn't been talking to them either. She's talked to her brother but hasn't talked to Chelsea in a while. Ever since Linds has had something up her azz, her & Chelsea haven't been talking.
    Hank says Lindsy's just mad because Misty brought Tommys name into it, and Hank is mad, too. He knows Tommy didn't do anything like that. He doesn't doubt Joe had something to do with it, but he doesn't even think Joe did anymore.

    MC: She knows and she shouldn't have said that but it was like a dream and she seen it when she was sleeping. She woke up & she started crying & everything <cries>.
    <Snip>

    Misty just wanted to be a mother to those kids because Ron convinced her they didn't have a mom. Misty left Ron so many times and every time she would leave he would threaten suicide [put a gun to his head]. But Misty loved the kids so much.

    MC: And when they'd send Haleigh into Lindsys house, Granny & them- when I didn't wanna come back, they'd bring Haleigh in there and have Haleigh tell me "Please come home, Misty". Yanno, all that stuff but.. they don't even look at that sh&%.

    <snip>


  42. #25
    elle1919 is offline Blowing out another's candle will not make yours shine brighter!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Posts
    5,363
    Link not working for me : (

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 516
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 05:39 PM
  2. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 08:06 PM
  3. More Misty Jailhouse Video Calls Released during March 2010
    By Indiana at Heart in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 01:44 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 09:30 PM
  5. Replies: 210
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 12:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •