2010.05.23 ~ Misty Jailhouse videos released: General Discussion

Some of the highlights are said to be:

The "Joe story" came to Misty in a dream

Hank doesn't feel RC should have ever had custody of his children

Lisa is having a lot of legal problems.

I can now get the video but not the sound.

Some of the highlights are said to be:

The "Joe story" came to Misty in a dream

Hank doesn't feel RC should have ever had custody of his children

Lisa is having a lot of legal problems.

Bolding by smart blonde....

The 'Joe Story' came to her in a dream?!!!

I once had a dream that I was a beautiful princess that lived in a castle, but it didn't make it true.

Well, not yet, anyway. :angel:

Misty said that the back door was not broke into and that somebody had to have a key and makes a comment about TN. This case is getting more confusing each day. This tape was done the day b4 Misty's court date.

Misty said "everything I have done including not listening her Lawyer, she did it all because of Ron and his family cuz, thats what they wanted her to do. " I think the love she had for Ron has now gone IMO.

LInk not working for me.. Anyone else able to watch and hear what is being said?

http://www..net/124599 Several visits..Misty and Hank Sr, and Misty and friend Cher...video as well as audio from BNN site

Misty is talking about how much she loved the kids and everytime she would try to leave Ron and his family would she Haleigh down to LC house and have her ask Misty to "please come home Misty". Talking about how Ron was never with the kids. Everytime she tried to leave Ron he would run down and cry to her and even put a gun in his mouth saying he would kill himself. IMO Misty is talking more about Haleigh, more in this tape then she has in the whole time Haleigh has been missing. I hope the truth comes out very soon and Haleigh can be brought back to the ones that love her.

Man that dad is an idiot. I mean the whole family is dumber than a box of rocks, but he takes the cake. And......he drives me NUTS the way he keeps coughing right into the phone. UGH...

No matter what anyone says he keeps taking the conversation back to him - 'I just don't know what I'm gonna do, I can't take no more of this." You could just see the wheels turning when Misty said she had $140 on her books - he was probably thinking - "Hey could you send some of that to us?"
. He even admitted he'd rather go to jail than be homeless. Well, homeless would be horrible - but choosing to go to jail??? If he goes to jail it's because he 'wronged somebody'...so look out when it comes down to homeless time.

This is really frustrating. I have been trying to view the video for over and hour now and still can't get into it. I have never had any problems with other videos/audios just this one.

At least Misty is talking about Haleigh, something no one else seems to be willing to do...they avoid mentioning her as though she has nothing to do with anything or is a great inconvenience, which maybe she was to them...

I think Hank just wants to be in a place that will feed him and care for him a while...he really sounds on verge of suicide to me...

This is really frustrating. I have been trying to view the video for over and hour now and still can't get into it. I have never had any problems with other videos/audios just this one.

I had the same problem yesterday with the two Misty tapes. I went to Internet Explorer, and it worked. I normally use AOL, but it wouldn't work, and I have the same problem with this one. Gonna try IE now, and see if it works.

I can get to the BNN site but when I click on the click here button as instructed to see the video it ain't working...

If you right click the links and click "Save as" they will download to your computer and you can listen on your own media player.

For some reason, the newest videos won't play on Windows Media player, they want to play on Quick Time.

Normally BNN only does audios and skips the videos. For some reason they uploaded actual (forehead) videos today.

Hopefully that will work for you. :)

ETA - if anyone needs to download Quick Time.. here is a link to the free download:

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

(I hope that link is ok)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni