Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 2010.05.23 ~ Misty Jailhouse videos released: General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly1978 View Post
    I think that Crystal should go and try to talk to Misty. Without Ron or anyone else influencing Misty, I honestly think that if Crystal went and talked to Misty, told her the things that Ron put her through, and told her how his family isolated her from her family, I think Misty may relate to her, and Crystal could tell her how much better her life has been not being under his control, and then talk to her as a mother about Haleigh and how Ron ruined her life and took her kids away from her and how she has to know what happened to Haleigh. The way these tapes sound, Misty almost sounds human, the human, woman side of her might be able to be brought out now that she is off drugs and away from Ron. At the least it would give Misty something to think about while she sits alone in her cell.
    LOL.. Imagine what TN and Ronalds reaction be...

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wendy101 For This Useful Post:

Re: MC conversations, no mention or questioning about a funeral or memorial for HaLeigh - I find that odd.
    In fact, I M wondering if the homicide theory is/was made up as a ploy by LE - neither side of the family (Crystal/Ron) bought their theory and has "moved on" to memorialize this child.
    Butterfly: GREAT idea to have Crystal pay MC a visit - I think that would be brillant.
    Cher must be a visiting cousin? Sounds like it from the UncleC talk with MC. Maybe she is the cousin that Tommy sent the letter to??
    just trying to make sense out of all of this

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to B4igo2it For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by B4igo2it View Post
    Re: MC conversations, no mention or questioning about a funeral or memorial for HaLeigh - I find that odd.
    In fact, I M wondering if the homicide theory is/was made up as a ploy by LE - neither side of the family (Crystal/Ron) bought their theory and has "moved on" to memorialize this child.
    Butterfly: GREAT idea to have Crystal pay MC a visit - I think that would be brillant.
    Cher must be a visiting cousin? Sounds like it from the UncleC talk with MC. Maybe she is the cousin that Tommy sent the letter to??
    I don't think Cher is the cousin that Tommy sent the letter to. He said he mailed it to Flo for her to give to his cousin, I think the cousin he was talking about lives in Tennessee. It was mentioned in one of the tapes that if you are from out of town visiting someone in the jail, if you show proof they let you in that day, Tommy said she had a Georgia ID.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maven2379 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by azwriter View Post
    Good observations, Quiche. Further more, TN, in the earlier part of the case, was always available to comment on the case. She always had an alibi for Ron and appeared to adore Misty. She was a regular fixture on NG and Jane's shows. She even appear with a doll, supposed to be Haleigh's, on another show.

And then...once the drug bust came down, TN's silence is so obvious. Why?
    The only thing I've heard is her explanation that Ron was successful in getting Misty arrested by going along with selling controlled substance. See how silly that sounds?
    jmo
    LOL, no wonder TN has a license to sell swamp land in Florida! I hope and pray that LE has and is investigating the Cummings side as to Haleigh's disappearance. If LE has had a blind eye to the Cummings family all this time and have concentrated only on the Croslins I don't think Haleigh will ever be found.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    LOL, no wonder TN has a license to sell swamp land in Florida! I hope and pray that LE has and is investigating the Cummings side as to Haleigh's disappearance. If LE has had a blind eye to the Cummings family all this time and have concentrated only on the Croslins I don't think Haleigh will ever be found.
    BBM.. IMHO there is a difference between someone having a blind eye and someone purposely putting blinders on.. JMO

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

Mother

I think that Crystal should go and try to talk to Misty. Without Ron or anyone else influencing Misty, I honestly think that if Crystal went and talked to Misty, told her the things that Ron put her through, and told her how his family isolated her from her family, I think Misty may relate to her, and Crystal could tell her how much better her life has been not being under his control, and then talk to her as a mother about Haleigh and how Ron ruined her life and took her kids away from her and how she has to know what happened to Haleigh. The way these tapes sound, Misty almost sounds human, the human, woman side of her might be able to be brought out now that she is off drugs and away from Ron. At the least it would give Misty something to think about while she sits alone in her cell.

As a Mother of two young children, I would be at Misty's Jailhouse visits each time trying to talk to her, putting money in her cantene, on her phone, paying for more braids, or trying to help her get books for education if she would work with me in giving me information about my daughter. I do not comprehend any of this family of HaLeigh's actions or non actions. I am not talking about their guilt or non guilt but their lack of what comes natural as a parent. I seriously cringe when I hear bring this baby home becasue I have to ask where that might be. Where is a safe home for this baby? This makes me so sad. I am so sorry if I offend anyone and I don't mean to sound judgemental. I sure do not win Mother of the Year but some reactions just come natural.

Curious G

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to viedow For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by viedow View Post
    As a Mother of two young children, I would be at Misty's Jailhouse visits each time trying to talk to her, putting money in her cantene, on her phone, paying for more braids, or trying to help her get books for education if she would work with me in giving me information about my daughter. I do not comprehend any of this family of HaLeigh's actions or non actions. I am not talking about their guilt or non guilt but their lack of what comes natural as a parent. I seriously cringe when I hear bring this baby home becasue I have to ask where that might be. Where is a safe home for this baby? This makes me so sad. I am so sorry if I offend anyone and I don't mean to sound judgemental. I sure do not win Mother of the Year but some reactions just come natural.

Curious G
    Vie, I am in agreement with your post - spot on! There isn't anyone on either side of the family that are good role models. They have demonstrated time and time again that they weren't fit to raise children. And, I am not just talking about RC and CS.

Everytime I saw a prayer, "Please bring Haleigh Home" it really disturbed me. HOME??? Home to what, home to whom? That child didn't know a home, except maybe with GGMS.

GOD BLESS LITTLE HALEIGH

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:

butterfly, this has to be one of the most sensible ideas I've heard regarding this case. I wonder if Crystal could possibly bring herself to approach Misty. And, would LE allow her to visit?
    I only wish your idea could come true. Thanks for posting it.
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to azwriter For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Maven2379 View Post
    I don't think Cher is the cousin that Tommy sent the letter to. He said he mailed it to Flo for her to give to his cousin, I think the cousin he was talking about lives in Tennessee. It was mentioned in one of the tapes that if you are from out of town visiting someone in the jail, if you show proof they let you in that day, Tommy said she had a Georgia ID.
    Maven, that is what I thought I heard as well and wondered if Maybe Tommy wrote to Joe telling him that his name was going to be thrown out there on purpose and that Tommy would explain later. Not that this is what has been said, just what I thought at the moment when I heard that snip.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MADJGNLAW For This Useful Post:

I just listened to a couple more of the tapes, and I gotta say, I like Cher. I think she could get Misty to talk. Cher runs Ron in the ground, and holds no punches when it comes to the way he's treated Misty. At this point, (whatever the time period) I don't think Misty was ready to let go of Ronald, but I don't think she was head over hills for him either. I think hearing the amount of time that Hope got on her charges will push Misty a lot closer to cracking. Couple that with finding out Ron has cut a deal that involves sealing her fate, and the game could finally be over. I hope so, anyway.
    These are my opinions, and the last time I checked, I was still entitled to them.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maryann123 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Maryann123 View Post
    I just listened to a couple more of the tapes, and I gotta say, I like Cher. I think she could get Misty to talk. Cher runs Ron in the ground, and holds no punches when it comes to the way he's treated Misty. At this point, (whatever the time period) I don't think Misty was ready to let go of Ronald, but I don't think she was head over hills for him either. I think hearing the amount of time that Hope got on her charges will push Misty a lot closer to cracking. Couple that with finding out Ron has cut a deal that involves sealing her fate, and the game could finally be over. I hope so, anyway.
    I think hearing about Ron and him willing to testify against her will really do something....I also wonder if that is why SA isn't really talking much about the plea???? I just wish this would find some form of closure for a precious child.....
    jmo

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zoey For This Useful Post:

BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

HANK CROSLIN, MISTY`S FATHER: Has your lawyer called or seen you?

MISTY CROSLIN: Yesterday. I seen him yesterday.

HANK CROSLIN: Any good news?

MISTY CROSLIN: I mean, just, you know, whatever -- Doing the best we can. I take a shower right before...

HANK CROSLIN: Don`t think he`s not -- don`t think he`s not working for you. He`s working for you.

MISTY CROSLIN: Oh, he is. I know he is. And I was just upset the other day because the day it was -- it was the 9th, and I was upset and I just wanted out of here. But now I don`t want him to -- I don`t want nobody to bail me out unless -- I mean, if someone bails me out, that`s fine. I`ll get out, whatever, you know? But no strings attached.

If they`re going to want to talk to me, then no, don`t bail me out because I`m actually right now -- I`m serving time right now, you know? I`ve been here 23 days. I am serving time on my sentence. So I`m going to see if I can try to get, like, drug court or something. I don`t know if I can or not, but I`m going to try.

HANK CROSLIN: You got to have money to do that.

MISTY CROSLIN: Yes, I know.

(END VIDEO CLIP)
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../09/ng.01.html

Humm..maybe something happened to HaLeigh on the 9th and not the 10th?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wendy101 For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678