1572 users online (251 members and 1321 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Results 106 to 108 of 108
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,405
    Quote Originally Posted by watergirl62 View Post
    I will submit her if nobody else has done so.
    IIRC CarlK put a lot of effort in Theresa's case. Maybe he knows more or submitted her already.
    Still believe in the human race.....

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    El Segundo, California
    Posts
    7,856
    Quote Originally Posted by watergirl62 View Post
    I will submit her if nobody else has done so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bit of hope View Post
    IIRC CarlK put a lot of effort in Theresa's case. Maybe he knows more or submitted her already.
    Yes, I created the NamUs MP listing for Terri Jones, and submitted her as a possible for this Jane Doe.

  3. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlK90245 View Post
    Yes, I created the NamUs MP listing for Terri Jones, and submitted her as a possible for this Jane Doe.
    That's what I thought. Thanks for the confirmation, Carl.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8


Similar Threads

  1. TX- League City - Jane (35UFTX) and Janet (52UFTX) Doe, in "killing field", 1986/1991
    By mysteriew in forum Texas Killing Fields and Mysteries Along I-45
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 04-15-2017, 10:15 AM
  2. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-29-2016, 11:32 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-19-2016, 12:09 PM
  4. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 09-29-2016, 04:45 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2012, 12:10 AM

Tags for this Thread