John Mark Karr and JonBenet Cult?????

And we can thank Mary Lacy for bringing this disgusting piece of crap back to the US. Without her and pseudo-professor Michael Tracy, he'd still be in Thailand. May they suffer in hell for everything he does to his victims since he was brought back.

Found this new article and could not really figure out an appropriate thread to post it on.....please move as needed by mods.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/24/john-mark-karr-emerges-form-jonbenet-cult/

When I read this article, the only thought in my head was: they have to find this man/woman and get him some serious help. For the life of me, I can't understand why we still have to worry about JMK harming little girls. It is a known fact (from his own words) that he is a danger to them, so why hasn't he already been stopped? I will stop now. I feel a rant coming on....
Sorry, I can't. What doctor in his right mind would agree to give this man a sex change operation? Do they not have to pass psychological exams beforehand? How could he possibly pass one? Ok, now I will stop. :banghead:

And we can thank Mary Lacy for bringing this disgusting piece of crap back to the US. Without her and pseudo-professor Michael Tracy, he'd still be in Thailand. May they suffer in hell for everything he does to his victims since he was brought back.

If he had been left in Thailand, undetected, it is scary to think of how many children he would have had access to and gotten away with harming, given that Thailand has a very active sex tourism that preys on children. He's the kind of person that is a problem to the whole world... :(

When I read this article, the only thought in my head was: they have to find this man/woman and get him some serious help. For the life of me, I can't understand why we still have to worry about JMK harming little girls. It is a known fact (from his own words) that he is a danger to them, so why hasn't he already been stopped? I will stop now. I feel a rant coming on....
Sorry, I can't. What doctor in his right mind would agree to give this man a sex change operation? Do they not have to pass psychological exams beforehand? How could he possibly pass one? Ok, now I will stop. :banghead:

A corrupt dr that has a price... there are plenty out there that will perform operations without concern, as long as you have the money to pay them.

I found a transgender blog with a facial shot of him, as a woman... not sure if it is appropriate to post, but if you google "Alexis Reich" and go to google images, you can find it there.

Given that he is being sought by Seattle and San Francisco LE, wouldn't it be good to have the issue of him being a wanted person in the Crimes part of WS, as well? The more eyes we have opened to this situation, the chances go up of finding and putting a stop to him. Just a thought...

My feelings exactly.

Ironically, he got pulled out of Thailand about one week before the coups started. Otherwise, he might have been killed. Wouldn't that have been just too bad?

My feelings exactly.

Ironically, he got pulled out of Thailand about one week before the coups started. Otherwise, he might have been killed. Wouldn't that have been just too bad?

I'm not too familiar with this but I thought I remember that he was arrested in Thailand for child sexual assault or some such and that is what prompted the 'confession' about JBR. I always assumed it was so he could be extradited and avoid jail over there.

I'm not too familiar with this but I thought I remember that he was arrested in Thailand for child sexual assault or some such and that is what prompted the 'confession' about JBR. I always assumed it was so he could be extradited and avoid jail over there.

Sounds right to me. I'm not saying he knew the coup was coming. I was just commenting on how funny life works out sometimes.

John Mark Karr/Alexis Reich makes my skin crawl. When I saw a report on tv that he/she was trying to round up blond,female children with "little feet" to form a group called the "Immaculates", I choked on my tea!!

I am glad that the young gal who got a restraining order against him made the report and hope that Karr is back on the radar to prevent possible future perversions towards young children.

Sorry that I cannot remember the name of the young girl who filed the harassment report at the moment---I saw this on HLN a couple days ago.

ETA: I looked back on the DVD copy I had. The tv show was jane velez mitchell show on Weds 5-26-10 and the first name of the accuser was given as Samantha...... no last name given on tv.

I just caught this story on the Today show this morning. How disgusting. It said the police cannot find him and he may be in California or Washington. Just sick.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37465020/ns/today-today_people/
“His mission is to create a cult that he wants to call ‘The Immaculates,’ of little girls that would have sexual relationships with him and do whatever he wanted and just, like, be his little minions,” Spiegel told NBC News’ Jeff Rossen in a report that aired on TODAY prior to her interview with Curry.

“If you cost me my little girls, I will hunt you down and kill you,” was one message she said he sent her. Another read, “I only kill the girls I love the most.”

To protect herself, Spiegel got a restraining order against Karr in a San Francisco court in April. But police can’t find Karr to serve the order.

Here's another article about it.
http://sfappeal.com/alley/2010/06/j...straining-order-for-alleged-death-threats.php

Letting him out of their crosshairs is more inept than the whole Boulder DA vs Police Dept investigation combined.

What may I ask is the small feet in reference to. Did JBR have small feet?

I think we need to have SD track him down.

RDI or IDI it doesn't matter on this subject we all agree. Karr is a danger to children. Children should be protected from him. I can't believe they "lost" him. I hope instead they are setting him up and giving us all ( and him) the impression they do not know his where-a-bouts. He might feel more free to offend that way.

Letting him out of their crosshairs is more inept than the whole Boulder DA vs Police Dept investigation combined.

What may I ask is the small feet in reference to. Did JBR have small feet?

RDI or IDI it doesn't matter on this subject we all agree. Karr is a danger to children. Children should be protected from him. I can't believe they "lost" him. I hope instead they are setting him up and giving us all ( and him) the impression they do not know his where-a-bouts. He might feel more free to offend that way.

Unfortunately, police had no reason to keep in IN their crosshairs, as he was never charged with any crime. He could talk all he wanted about his "minions" of sexually compliant little girls, and as odious as that is, it is not illegal unless he actually HAS sexual relations with a child.
JMK was rumored to have had a sex-change operation or be living as a woman, but that hasn't been verified. Could be a way to get closer more unsuspected to little girls? Most people think of pedophiles as men, though obviously woman can be pedophiles too.
I am sure he has abused children, but unless he is caught, there is nothing anyone can do. A BIG "Thank-you" to DA ML and her gang of imbeciles that were responsible for bring this demon back to the US, then (with nothing to charge him with) letting him GO. The blood of ANY child he harms since then is on their pathetic souls. All for the sake of being SURE no R would ever be charged for a crime they all KNOW they committed.

Agreed, but what else could they do? They had nothing on him.

I'm not really sure why you're dragging me into this, CathyR, and for the moment, I don't care. I'd LOVE to catch up with this freak!

RDI or IDI it doesn't matter on this subject we all agree. Karr is a danger to children.

Yeah, and ain't we lucky ML brought him back home?

I am sure he has abused children, but unless he is caught, there is nothing anyone can do. A BIG "Thank-you" to DA ML and her gang of imbeciles that were responsible for bring this demon back to the US, then (with nothing to charge him with) letting him GO. The blood of ANY child he harms since then is on their pathetic souls. All for the sake of being SURE no R would ever be charged for a crime they all KNOW they committed.

I agree, 100%. I think Craig Silverman said it best: ML wanted to give a gift to the Ramseys. (But then, considering how much money they spent to put her in office, I suppose it was the least she could do!)

My feelings exactly.

QUOTE]

After extensive reading on the internet and having absolutely no facts to base any conclusions on... you can imagine how confused one might get. Ive plowed through discussions of Jamison, Acandyrose and a handful of identities who seem to be of two natures.... I mean who to believe...?

So Im asking on this forum about a new site I found called Lei Sussurra. They reference an attorney or group of ppl in NC investigating JMK. Who is Lei Sussurra?

After extensive reading on the internet and having absolutely no facts to base any conclusions on... you can imagine how confused one might get. I've plowed through discussions of Jamison, Acandyrose and a handful of identities who seem to be of two natures.... I mean who to believe...?

I'm not sure what you mean, winterhawk.

So I'm asking on this forum about a new site I found called Lei Sussurra. They reference an attorney or group of ppl in NC investigating JMK. Who is Lei Sussurra?

I'm not sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back