Morgan et. al. to Depose Casey's Pen Pal

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do wonder what else she will add besides what we have read-- going to be very intense i bet

Ooooh...I wonder if they will also be deposing Maya Dercovich? The more they delve in the more details can be recalled and exposed...the interview/deposition with Robyn will likely be posted just like the Cindy Lee George ones were so at least we will be able to watch and read her body language and see her behavior...sometimes it helps in discerning the truth...and sometimes? It doesn't...let's hope it will in THIS case...you gotta love Morgan for their tenacity. They are like miniature dobermans nipping at the heels of Miss Anthony...lol :)

Maya would be very material, because I think Maya heard KC say little or nothing about Zenaida.
On the other hand, Robyn will be good, to, because KC exacerbated the situation by continuing to further the ZG story with Robyn, making up new lies that could have been further damaging to the plaintiff (had LE not cleared her).
The defense has now let this get to the point that they have implicated Zenaida the Plaintiff as a murderer-Without their client producing any information excluding this Zenaida, and without dropping the counter-suit, they have effectively dug themselves a deeper hole as far as defamation.
I heart John Morgan.

In the case of Zenaida Gonzalez - her Attorneys have requested a deposition with Robyn Adams, regarding her communications with Casey.
Should be interesting!
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23657706/detail.html

Morgan and Mitnick are likely going to have more to work with than the defense with their lengthy depos. It is beyond reckless for Casey not to just settle this, yesterday, rather than add to the treasure trove of sworn testimony that can and will be used against her in her murder trial.

Morgan and Mitnick are likely going to have more to work with than the defense with their lengthy depos. It is beyond reckless for Casey not to just settle this, yesterday, rather than add to the treasure trove of sworn testimony that can and will be used against her in her murder trial.

ITA....BUT in the meantime it gives us something to read.....:blushing:

TWA;

It is beyond reckless, but this whole case has been just that. The good thing about this is the depos will just be one more way of saying there was no nanny, much less named Zanny. (Not that we don't already know that.) That is where KC messed up her crime. Instead of saying my baby has been kidnapped, as millions are, she named a kidnapper. One that does not exist. Guess the defense can't really say SODDI. :p

ITA....BUT in the meantime it gives us something to read.....:blushing:

Yes, Zoey that is too funny. I don't know that we will ever see anything quite as unhinged as mom and pop in their civil depositions. I get them mixed up but Morgan or Mitnick at one point told Cindy, M'am this is going to be used in a court of law one day, for the love of God , for your own sake....please stop. Brad help her , talk to your client!
I am still amazed that Casey's then lawyer didn't at least appear by Skype if he could not actually attend those depos. When Cindy came up with what she thought was the mother load, what appeared to be a C Gonzalez on the visitors card, I was not surprised. However I was floored when Casey's attorney, Mr. Kaasen argued that in front of Judge Rodriguez without even taking five minutes to find out from the leasing agent that the LA filled out the card, not Ms. Gonzalez. If he was not pro bono...Casey's been robbed for his legal fees.

All she was asking for was 15K in the beginning. By far that would have been the best money ( out of 200K ) that Casey could have spent. She could have had Jose cut a check and read to the press a three sentence apology to Ms. Gonzalez that read something like a classic nuisance suit settlement reads , we believe the accusations to be unfounded, we never tried to implicate this particular lady, however to avoid a protracted legal battle we will settle the suit. We wish Ms. Gonzalez and her children no harm, indeed we wish them well and we too are sorry she was misaligned in the press. It would have been over, move along folks. Instead we got mom pop, Lee and Annie on tape for hours and hours in sworn testimony and in the case of mom and pop at least caught committing perjury. The harm that has and will do at the murder trial will be tough to measure.

Yes, Zoey that is too funny. I don't know that we will ever see anything quite as unhinged as mom and pop in their civil depositions. I get them mixed up but Morgan or Mitnick at one point told Cindy, M'am this is going to be used in a court of law one day, for the love of God , for your own sake....please stop. Brad help her , talk to your client!
I am still amazed that Casey's then lawyer didn't at least appear by Skype if he could not actually attend those depos. When Cindy came up with what she thought was the mother load, what appeared to be a C Gonzalez on the visitors card, I was not surprised. However I was floored when Casey's attorney, Mr. Kaasen argued that in front of Judge Rodriguez without even taking five minutes to find out from the leasing agent that the LA filled out the card, not Ms. Gonzalez. If he was not pro bono...Casey's been robbed for his legal fees.

All she was asking for was 15K in the beginning. By far that would have been the best money ( out of 200K ) that Casey could have spent. She could have had Jose cut a check and read to the press a three sentence apology to Ms. Gonzalez that read something like a classic nuisance suit settlement reads , we believe the accusations to be unfounded, we never tried to implicate this particular lady, however to avoid a protracted legal battle we will settle the suit. We wish Ms. Gonzalez and her children no harm, indeed we wish them well and we too are sorry she was misaligned in the press. It would have been over, move along folks. Instead we got mom pop, Lee and Annie on tape for hours and hours in sworn testimony and in the case of mom and pop at least caught committing perjury. The harm that has and will do at the murder trial will be tough to measure.

ITA agan....seems like all they really want to do is do harm...Kinda makes you wonder where they all got their degrees from---even Morgan said Kasen/Baez was stupid (can't remember exact lingo) when they filed the countersuit...I to was amazed that no one was there representing kc and her claims ---they are painting an uglier picture of this whole bit the longer they let it go on --- as you generally state..."you can't make this up"---and "quite frankly" you can't.......:banghead::crazy:

What do you make of how very, very poorly Brad prepared mom and pop for the rules in a deposition, the wide , wide latitude Zenaida's civil lawyers have to ask questions, that mom and pop should give short precise answers, if it is a yes or no..for certain to only answer yes or no, and that under no set of circumstances do they as the witness get to determine what is or is not relevant, to remain respectful at the very least...this one is my favorite...that as a witness they do not get to question Ms. Gonzalez?

I honestly liked Brad up until then, but I lost all confidence in him that he let them go in there with such a poor understanding of the rules. Let' s look at it in the light most favorable to Brad and imagine he did explain these things, carefully to them, they just ignored his instructions, got in there and lost their minds. When he asked for a break to speak to his clients...he should have given them a come to Jesus depo 101 lesson and explained the penalty for perjury and that if they openly lied again at the end of the day they would be looking for a new lawyer. That is what I would have done in no uncertain terms, because tea chats talks do not penetrate with these folks.

I wonder if it was not only lost on mom and pop, but Brad too that this would have the extreme opposite effect , if they were trying to help their daughter. The reason I question that is Brad was not able, assuming he tried, to help them understand they must not, must NOT ever give an interview or discuss the case publicly if their desire is to help their daughter. Mark set out these basic rules for them, they did it anyway, and we all know how long Mark stood still for that. I sometimes wonder with Brad and them why he cannot or will not be the counselor and LEAD.
( This is important, I in no way believe Brad had anything whatsoever to do with lying to LE or covering up any accessory after the fact, conspiracy, etc. I am speaking only of him not being able to control them.)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0pN0pALg5E[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU1SAl5V-TU[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9Myif1EmSA[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ6u9-pai-Y[/ame]

I truly haven't figured out Brad since he came on board..."pro bono" and then started representing everyone and everyone. He had his hand in everywhere that he could-The whole group of lawyers still boggles me--going back to jb picking up kc at home to sit at this office and "go over" all that legal stuff...

Morgan & Mitzic (sp???:waitasec:) were great in those little depos--you really can't pull anything over on them---they come prepared and you need to watch and duck----they knew there stuff! Again still amazed that Kasen didn't show up at all......:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni