1049 users online (199 members and 850 guests)  

Websleuths News

MD - Jeffrey Gunderson 59, Salisbury, 6 June 2008

SALISBURY, MD - June 6, will mark two years since Jeff Gunderson has been missing in Salisbury. Jeff disappeared from a home on Airport Road in 2008. Investigators still have little clues as to what happened.
    "I go home and I cry half the night at least, to sleep. It's very hard. It's such a loss," said Lola Pusey. Lola and Jeff were in a relationship for 30 years. She says he was in her home handling things around the house before he went missing. When she came home that Friday afternoon and saw the back door was wide open that is when she knew something was wrong. "I went out in the yard yelling for him.
    "Lola says she is not giving up hope that Jeff's remains will be found. The area of Bear Swamp, off Johnson Road is just one of the places that she searched along with police. She says she will continue her search until the mystery is solved.

<SNIP>

Lola is holding a fundraiser on June 6 at the Holly Center, from 2:00 until 6:00 p.m. The money raised will go towards hiring a private investigator or other outside help. For more information call 410-546-3961.
    Loved ones are also offering a $2,000 dollar reward for information to help close the investigation.

Full article at link:

http://www.wmdt.com/news-archive.aspx?item=7136
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Memorial service set for man missing since '08

Friends and family of a Salisbury man reported missing two years ago will gather for a memorial service Sunday.

Jeffrey Robert Gunderson, 59, was last seen at his Airport Road home on June 8, 2008. Lola Pusey, his life partner for the last 30 years, said she knew something was wrong when she discovered the back door of their home was open. His vehicle was still parked in the driveway and the coffee pot was on. She went to call him on his cell phone, but it was still sitting in the charger beside his favorite chair.

Pusey, 63, has not seen Gunderson since that day, and police have been unable to locate him or his remains.

More: http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/2...EWS01/12110337

Anyone think this could be him? It's two hours away, but height and estimate death match perfectly. His girlfriend said other health issues, and namus lists some healed fractures and one that may not have healed properly. https://identifyus.org/en/cases/6894

The only thing making me question it is, they were found with a 4x shirt on. His weight is listed as 180 which wouldn't require a 4x. But I know people who wear really baggy clothes so I dunno