MD MD - Jeffrey Gunderson 59, Salisbury, 6 June 2008

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
SALISBURY, MD - June 6, will mark two years since Jeff Gunderson has been missing in Salisbury. Jeff disappeared from a home on Airport Road in 2008. Investigators still have little clues as to what happened.
"I go home and I cry half the night at least, to sleep. It's very hard. It's such a loss," said Lola Pusey. Lola and Jeff were in a relationship for 30 years. She says he was in her home handling things around the house before he went missing. When she came home that Friday afternoon and saw the back door was wide open that is when she knew something was wrong. "I went out in the yard yelling for him.
"Lola says she is not giving up hope that Jeff's remains will be found. The area of Bear Swamp, off Johnson Road is just one of the places that she searched along with police. She says she will continue her search until the mystery is solved.

<SNIP>

Lola is holding a fundraiser on June 6 at the Holly Center, from 2:00 until 6:00 p.m. The money raised will go towards hiring a private investigator or other outside help. For more information call 410-546-3961.
Loved ones are also offering a $2,000 dollar reward for information to help close the investigation.

Full article at link:

http://www.wmdt.com/news-archive.aspx?item=7136

Memorial service set for man missing since '08

Friends and family of a Salisbury man reported missing two years ago will gather for a memorial service Sunday.

Jeffrey Robert Gunderson, 59, was last seen at his Airport Road home on June 8, 2008. Lola Pusey, his life partner for the last 30 years, said she knew something was wrong when she discovered the back door of their home was open. His vehicle was still parked in the driveway and the coffee pot was on. She went to call him on his cell phone, but it was still sitting in the charger beside his favorite chair.

Pusey, 63, has not seen Gunderson since that day, and police have been unable to locate him or his remains.

More: http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/20101211/NEWS01/12110337

Anyone think this could be him? It's two hours away, but height and estimate death match perfectly. His girlfriend said other health issues, and namus lists some healed fractures and one that may not have healed properly. https://identifyus.org/en/cases/6894

The only thing making me question it is, they were found with a 4x shirt on. His weight is listed as 180 which wouldn't require a 4x. But I know people who wear really baggy clothes so I dunno

• jeffrey_robert_gunderson_1.jpg
  • jeffrey_robert_gunderson_2.jpg
Gunderson, circa 2008
  • Missing Since 06/06/2008
  • Missing From Salisbury, Maryland
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Male
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 09/08/1948 (75)
  • Age 59 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'9, 180 pounds

• Medical Conditions Gunderson suffers from asthma and other health issues. He requires inhalers and medication which he doesn't have with him.

• Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Black hair, brown eyes. Gunderson's nickname is Jeff. He smokes cigarettes.

Details of Disappearance​

Gunderson was last seen at his home on Airport Road in Salisbury, Maryland on June 6, 2008. His live-in girlfriend of thirty years last saw him at noon.

When she came home in the afternoon, the back door was open and Gunderson was gone. He left the coffeepot on, his cellular phone was plugged into its charger, and his vehicle was still parked in the driveway. He also left his cigarettes behind. His girlfriend reported him missing the next day.

Gunderson's family believes he is deceased. They had him declared legally dead in March 2010, and held a memorial service for him in December of that year. Few details are available in his case.

Investigating Agency​

• Wicomico Bureau of Investigation 410-548-4898
  • Maryland State Police 410-749-3101

Source Information​

Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated December 11, 2010; date of birth added, distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back