UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you guys for helping me get this off my chest and the ability to talk about it a lil.
I am still in shock on the whole matter and not only because of the events that occurred but also because there was contact while the events were taking place. I'm sure numerous friends of mine on fb feel the same when they received msgs from them during that week.

thank you guys for helping me get this off my chest and the ability to talk about it a lil.
I am still in shock on the whole matter and not only because of the events that occurred but also because there was contact while the events were taking place. I'm sure numerous friends of mine on fb feel the same when they received msgs from them during that week.

Thanks for your posts. It confirms what I always believed to be true in this case---that she was involved and had no remorse for her actions.

I understand your hesitation, but after speaking with your friend, please do consider giving this to the prosecutor. Anything that helps prove her state of mind during this time can be used to convict her and put her away for good. I wouldn't assume they already know about this, either.

Thanks for your posts. It confirms what I always believed to be true in this case---that she was involved and had no remorse for her actions.

This confirms it for me, too.

I understand your hesitation, but after speaking with your friend, please do consider giving this to the prosecutor. Anything that helps prove her state of mind during this time can be used to convict her and put her away for good. I wouldn't assume they already know about this, either.

Agreed. And even if they do know, and even if they do have the digital evidence, your firsthand account is just as important, and you're the only one who can give it. Never underestimate the importance of your own personal experience.

I do hope your other friend comes forward, too.

I agree. Please Adfinem, don't assume they already know about this & please forward to the prosecutor right away. We don't want her getting any less than she deserves.

OMG. I just found this story this morning. It breaks my heart. Is there anything sweeter or more innocent than a child this age? This makes me physically ill. That poor little boy.

Ethan can't speak for himself anymore. He was dragged into the house of horrors. It really is a duty to report the info you have.

I can't say I'm the least bit surprised by this latest info. Everything we know so far points to a cold, calculating, inhuman monster.

Slushies, for God's sake.

It's horrible to realise that such monsters do exists... and live among us and could also be people we know or knew at some point....

I agree. Please Adfinem, don't assume they already know about this & please forward to the prosecutor right away. We don't want her getting any less than she deserves.
Absolutely.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but no one was there to help Ethan while he was being brutalized before and even after he was murdered. Anyone who has any information at all that can put these two POSs away for good has a duty to step forward. Ethan and those who cherished him deserve no less.

Please.

I can't say I'm the least bit surprised by this latest info. Everything we know so far points to a cold, calculating, inhuman monster.

Slushies, for God's sake.

I'm sorry, but I am way, way behind. What do you mean by the slushie comment? Also, what is her FB/MS page that y'all are talking about?

I'll catch up quick, I promise. :)

Some of my favorite photos of Ethan.

es99.jpg

es00.jpg

ethan-7.jpg

ribbon-1.png

I'm sorry, but I am way, way behind. What do you mean by the slushie comment? Also, what is her FB/MS page that y'all are talking about?

I'll catch up quick, I promise. :)

After they murdered Ethan, they smashed his face with a hammer to prevent ID should he be found. Wrapped him in plastic and took him to the canyon where they buried him. On the way there, they stopped for SS to run in and buy lighter fluid and Slushies.

Whaaaaaat? OK, I think I need to step away from the computer. They smashed his face in with a hammer. I can't even...comprehend that.

My little boy has that same green soccer shirt. :( Ethan was beyond adorable.

Adding the case archive album link to the new thread:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/

This case reminded me of Robert Manwill too. This is worse. At least Robert's mother didn't pose him for pics.

Not just the slushies, but everything added into the picture....
getting married... video game buying/repair.. making frantic CYA phone calls...
saying he'd had a habit of walking out of the apartment in the night. wth? A 4 year old?

OK, please excuse my initial shock. But I just read a comprehensive story on this case: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...old-son-was-home-locked-in-his-room.html?pg=1

SO, he beat her son senseless one day, and the next day she locks her 4 year old in a room and marries the *advertiser censored*? And then he burns him with hot water and shoved feces in his mouth? I don't understand. I just don't get this. I hope the men in prison get to this guy-the needle is too kind.

Whaaaaaat? OK, I think I need to step away from the computer. They smashed his face in with a hammer. I can't even...comprehend that.

My little boy has that same green soccer shirt. :( Ethan was beyond adorable.

ITA. I can't deal with this one. My son also has that green shirt. I honestly don't think I can look at it anymore. Poor Ethan.

Organizers Plan Memorial Teddy Bear Drive
Updated Tuesday, May 25, 2010; 11:38 AM

052510110813_EthanStacymemorial1.jpg

Organizers of event will be collecting new Teddy Bears and other stuffed animals at the Iceberg Drive Inn in Syracuse, Utah.

It will run from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. on May 29.

Organizers said the animals will be donated to police officers, firefighters and rescue workers to carry in their vehicles for when they respond to traumatic situation involving children.

Some of the stuffed animals will be taken to some children's hospitals and battered women's shelters.

http://www.wvnstv.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=80389

OK, please excuse my initial shock. But I just read a comprehensive story on this case: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...old-son-was-home-locked-in-his-room.html?pg=1

SO, he beat her son senseless one day, and the next day she locks her 4 year old in a room and marries the *advertiser censored*? And then he burns him with hot water and shoved feces in his mouth? I don't understand. I just don't get this. I hope the men in prison get to this guy-the needle is too kind.

Take your time and read through the threads in order (listed at the bottom of the page under "similar threads"; thread #1 is linked at the start of #2). But I have to warn you, give yourself some down time frequently. It's a hard one to follow.

Organizers Plan Memorial Teddy Bear Drive
Updated Tuesday, May 25, 2010; 11:38 AM

052510110813_EthanStacymemorial1.jpg

Organizers of event will be collecting new Teddy Bears and other stuffed animals at the Iceberg Drive Inn in Syracuse, Utah.

It will run from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. on May 29.

Organizers said the animals will be donated to police officers, firefighters and rescue workers to carry in their vehicles for when they respond to traumatic situation involving children.

Some of the stuffed animals will be taken to some children's hospitals and battered women's shelters.

http://www.wvnstv.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=80389

I followed this on the facebook group and posted on the last thread; at first they were going to post an address to send bears, but I think since decided that people out of the area donate to their local police and fire in Ethan's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear