Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    suzyq211 is offline Someone knows what happened to Robert Harrod!
    Quote Originally Posted by nitasch View Post
    Having been involved so to speak, since day 1, I would highly recommend NOT reading the probable cause affidavits!!

I have had several people in my family ask me for links to this case, and to those documents, and it always comes with a warning that they should NOT read them.

Actually, even some of the posts from the first two days of the case are so intense (due to the nature of this crime), I would read selectively if you are having a difficult time trying to fathom how people could do such a thing to a child.

I had to step away from WS for a while, I could not sleep without having horrible nightmares...needed a break to get my head straight.
    I agree...I cant even fathom TRYING to put myself in their shoes, doing what they did to that sweet, innocent little boy. You truly have to be a sociopathic monster to do the things they did. DP is too good for them, IMO!!!
    Robert Harrod will be found.

All my posts are MOO and nothing but MOO!!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to suzyq211 For This Useful Post:

I just re-read an early article, and noticed something I hadn't the first time around, regarding Nate...
    "He just had a fetish with throwing knives, holding knives", Shelly continued, "He would slice his hands from playing with knives".
    and...
    it was said prior to the murder that, "Nate will eventually kill somebody, and he will be on the news one day, said his cousin, who did not want to be identified".

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=10746226

~ I am fully convinced that SS knew exactly who, and what, Nathan was before bringing Ethan to Utah. I don't think Nathanael was very good at hiding it, or even attempted to hide it.

I now believe that SS was a fully active, and equal, participant in the torture and murder of Ethan.

I just can't wrap my mind around why.
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to smart blonde For This Useful Post:

cakegirl0905 is offline Me and My Gas Can. It is a part of me, and I am a part of it. :p
    Obviously stepping away isn't working because I can't stop thinking about this case. I keep thinking about Stephanie and Nathan.

Stephanie isn't too difficult to figure out. She is one of those pathetic women who will do anything to keep some loser in her life. She is nothing without the guy she is with, so whatever. She's trash and isn't even worth discussing since she is so simply worthless.

Nathan-what was his deal? Was he SO angry to have to deal with her child that he beat him senseless? What is up with his anger? What was his family life like? He is a control freak obviously, but what gets someone to the point they will burn a child after giving them a severe head injury and then stuff feces in their mouth? What kind of psych profile is that?

Edited to add: Sometimes, my 4 yr old daughter has a hard time with getting herself clean after using the potty and has wiped her poop on the wall. It's super gross (and I'm embarrassed to admit that she has done that, lol) but she is little and still needs help sometimes. It's a normal part of growing up for some kids. I can't imagine abusing her for that. Kids are messy, and sometimes a little uncoordinated. They need our help and guidance.

OK, time to step away again.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to cakegirl0905 For This Useful Post:

I'm still praying that facebook message mentioning having children is *not* because she's pregnant.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to forthelost For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by forthelost View Post
    I'm still praying that facebook message mentioning having children is *not* because she's pregnant.
    She will never raise the child, so I am not concerned.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by smart blonde View Post
    We may discover that Ethan was actually killed by the blows to his face and head by the hammer.

Since it seems that NS and SS were hoping the authorities would believe the abduction scenario, why would they find it necessary to destroy Ethan's face and teeth with a hammer?

If they wanted LE to think that Ethan was abducted, why would it be so important to them to make sure he couldn't be identified?

If their story was to be believed, and Ethan was 'kidnapped', and a 'stranger' killed Ethan, there would be no reason to worry about Ethan being identified, because it would be assumed that the 'stranger' killed Ethan, right? In which case, NS and SS would have been in the clear.

The hammer being used to 'destroy Ethan's identity' just doesn't make any sense.
    I don't believe the hammer was used on Ethan after he died, but instead, it was used
    to cause his death.

Maybe by that point they figured it was best to put Ethan 'out of his misery', as one might do to an injured animal. But, I doubt it, as we already know NS and SS lack compassion and empathy. More likely it became obvious Ethan would never be 'normal' again, and there was no turning back- and they just wanted to get rid of the evidence. Ethan had become the evidence.
    oh my god oh my god oh my god I hope you're wrong

I am so sorry I couldnt even read your post past the first 3 lines

oh I hope you're wrong

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by forthelost View Post
    Me to!!! I didn't include that message in the time-line cause some wanted it deleted - was it? While reading it, I thought - oh no, can this case get any sicker? That would explain why the wedding was moved up. omg moo
    Please think long and hard before calling a child a 'run-a-way':
    You might be giving a 'perk' to the 'perp'.

Democracy requires the occasional necessity of deferring to the opinions of other people. (Winston Churchill)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Adfinem

Between You and Nathan Stephanie Sloop

May 9 at 5:59am Report
    BBM Oh god...I just read the fb message on here (and edited it because its just disturbing). She is supposedly pregnant and HAPPY???? And she sent that damn message on May 9th??? I am physically sick now. How could this walking manic person slip by through the cracks of our justice system and even be allowed to even speak to a child much less have extended visitation. In the timeline wasn't Ethan dead at that time? How the hell could someone even THINK of facebook, responding to messages or whatever during a time like that? I can't wrap my head around it.

Adfinem, I beg of you please turn those messages into the proper authorities. I hope they already have them. I hope both of them fry, the death penalty is way to good for them. They should be tortured in the same manner as they did that poor baby.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Scuterputer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by southernbrunette View Post
    E

Her and Nathan go to get him in FL after custody is agreed upon and Nathan shakes Joe's hands and comes across as a nice guy. (The NERVE of him)..
    sbbm

April 28th - Wednesday Divorce papers finalized in Florida. Ethan and mom Stephanie fly to Utah. NS did not go to Florida.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

Joe shook NS's hand when picking up the car in UT I believe...
    R.I.P Jenni-Lyn Watson

"The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children." ~Dietrich Bonhoeffer
    "From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate." ~Socrates

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JLMcKenna83 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 'Ailina View Post
    (snipped)

I'm about to go out of town for the rest of the week, and I don't have the personal resources to spearhead the SS time-line project alone, but I'm more than happy to assist someone else who takes on the job. That goes for Ethan's time-line, too. I make a pretty good assistant, actually, and do much better in a "support" kind of position.

Soooo...whoever volunteers, I'm here to help. I'll be back to my regular online routine next Monday.
    I bet you're just great at anything you do - thank you very much for responding.
    I'm not sure if members want a TL of Steh and her life - I include in the TL anything that happened during Ethan's short stay.

I too won't be around for part of the weekend - so if there are new charges and new disgusting information on Friday, I may not get to it right away. It helps so much when people leave the info with my name bolded or if I'm pm'd - that's always terrific. Thanks so much for the offer and I will let you know.

Sometimes I find the info in the TL unbelievable - somehow I think she made a lot of it up (could be my wish). Other times it just makes me sick just like it does everyone else.
    Please think long and hard before calling a child a 'run-a-way':
    You might be giving a 'perk' to the 'perp'.

Democracy requires the occasional necessity of deferring to the opinions of other people. (Winston Churchill)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to eyes4crime For This Useful Post:

In Remembrance of Ethan Stacy

Do you see the Heart and Light above the court house ? ♥ Ethan we love you !

Releasing Balloons.

Away they go!

23. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

This gets sicker and sicker every time I log on! I am not shocked that she would post that she was pregnant right after she murdered her son, she thinks and clearly stated on the wedding page that child are replaceable. What a POS!!
    Last edited by hoppyfrog; 05-25-2010 at 06:58 PM. Reason: name calling
    ~True strength is being able to keep it together when everyone else expects you to fall apart.~

http://www.sheriannherboys.com

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CCup For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cakegirl0905 View Post
    Obviously stepping away isn't working because I can't stop thinking about this case. I keep thinking about Stephanie and Nathan.

Stephanie isn't too difficult to figure out. She is one of those pathetic women who will do anything to keep some loser in her life. She is nothing without the guy she is with, so whatever. She's trash and isn't even worth discussing since she is so simply worthless.

Nathan-what was his deal? Was he SO angry to have to deal with her child that he beat him senseless? What is up with his anger? What was his family life like? He is a control freak obviously, but what gets someone to the point they will burn a child after giving them a severe head injury and then stuff feces in their mouth? What kind of psych profile is that?

snipped

I'd really love to know what caused NS to become this monster also. It sounds sadistic not an accident by any stretch of the imagination.
    SS and NS remind me of the lead characters in Kalifornia and Natural Born Killers except even more cruel.
    This case haunts me.
    I think it is important to study these two to find out what caused their deeply disturbed psychological illness in the first place- if there is even a answer.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to x_files For This Useful Post:

Time-Line

Quote Originally Posted by eyes4crime View Post
    The time-line covers Ethan's short stay with Steph and Nate...I have not added specifics about Steph and wonder if another time-line of her should be started. I try not to mix TL of different people. moo

ETA: Any volunteers to do a time-line of Steph's life?

I can hardly stand to do little Ethan's horrific few days - it's exhausting and very disturbing. Anybody care to help me with Ethan's TL? TIA
    I can work on a time-line of Stephanie's life. I think it will help those coming into the case now and in the coming days. I know I was confused in the beginning about the time-line with her marriage/divorce with Joe and the start of the relationship/engagement to Nate. If anyone wants to help, let me know.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crimejunkie For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast