Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #7-

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    SB,
    S Sloop is certifiably NUTS! I am sure you figured this out long before any of us did! Thank you for sharing your experiences of her. I am not at all surprised at her embelishments (for example making you all think she gave birth to three children).

I think at this point we all know what a monster she really was... how sick and depraved she was. Poor Ethan! Poor Joe! And all of you who were touched by her sick fingers.. and lies... bless you all!

I pray that friday brings the APPROPRIATE CHARGES.

ANYTHING LESS WILL JUST NOT BE ACCEPTABLE
    Last edited by nursebeeme; 05-25-2010 at 09:50 PM.
    This bee my opinion

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Try this, not sure if it will work but worth a try - site:faceboookpageaddress SS

To search for something on a specific Web site, type site:example.com and then your search terms. For instance, a Google search on Orlando
    Sentinel.com would look like this: < site:Orlandosentinel.com searchterm >. The search results Google returns will all be from that Web site.
    Last edited by Muzikman; 05-25-2010 at 10:21 PM.
    www.amazon.com/shops/Grand_Media

"This pretense of ignorance is getting old." - JA

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Muzikman For This Useful Post:

sleuthy sleutherson is offline Love is patient, love is kind, love is not envious, boastful, arrogant or rude
    I would not doubt for one second that SS and NS tried with all their might to get Ethan to think they were so much better than Joe, they probably said crap to Ethan to try to get him to think badly of Joe and when they realized that wasn't working they couldn't handle it and freaked out.

My son's father does that, he has said and there have been inappropriate things going on and people he has subjected our son to that I finally drew the line. He was ordered supervised visits and a restraining order from disturbing the peace with me and between our son and I because of very disturbing comments he had made to me and our son, of course there are others issues that have come up since we broke up that I am just not ok with, some things I let slide while we where together because I was around to supervise and I was/am the responsible parent but I finally realized his father just doesn't have him it in him to be a responsible parent or adult.

He reminds me of SS very much and is very narcissistic and feels emotionally abused if you tell him that certain things he is or has done are not in his best interest but especially not in the best interest of his children, he takes it as "abuse". This whole situation with NS and SS just screams out to me what my son's father and his current girlfriend are like and I'm so glad the judge ordered supervised visits and guess what, he hasn't called once or responded to any of my requests that his son wants to see him...no surprise his whole family knew he wouldn't. If it was me (which it never would be), I'd be doing whatever the judge said to prove I care more about my child than myself and straightening my life out...some people are just so consumed with themselves they can't do what is right for anyone but themselves, even when it is clearly not the right thing for them.

Pathological liars and narcists just do not mix well with children and families, they will only do what they feel is in their best interest and never care about what anyone else needs until they meet a peson like NS that will push them over the edge and drag them down with them. Idiots, what do you do with people like this, seriously I have no clue, all I can figure to do is keep my son and myslef as far away from it as possible and be subjected to it the least we have to be.
    Our lives begin to end the day we become
    silent about things that matter

I cannot believe that the purpose of life is to be "happy."
    I think the purpose of life is to be useful, to be responsible,
    to be honorable, to be compassionate. It is, above all, to matter:
    to count, to stand for something, to have made some difference that you lived at all

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sleuthy sleutherson For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post

I'm just wondering, since SS was living here through all the hoopla, if the Casey case had any effect on her and what happened. Thinking she could make some money somehow? Just a thought...
    I am pretty sure that SB said that SS was very interested in CA case..asked her about it all of the time....do you think she thought it was somehow glamorous to be in the news all the time?? Like Casey? Maybe she wanted to be known as HOTTER than Casey. I am assuming here that SS had major issues with girls that were getting more attention than her...and Casey was getting a lot of attention from the media! IDK just a thought.
    Justice for Sheila Deviney, Chandra Turner and Tom Horton, the Garvin County 3!!!!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easttexas For This Useful Post:

sleuthy sleutherson is offline Love is patient, love is kind, love is not envious, boastful, arrogant or rude

Question

Quote Originally Posted by easttexas View Post
    I am pretty sure that SB said that SS was very interested in CA case..asked her about it all of the time....do you think she thought it was somehow glamorous to be in the news all the time?? Like Casey? Maybe she wanted to be known as HOTTER than Casey. I am assuming here that SS had major issues with girls that were getting more attention than her...and Casey was getting a lot of attention from the media! IDK just a thought.
    Yes, I believe she said that. And that would not surprise me at all if she thought she could be all over the news like Casey and be famous for a horendous crime...I don't follow the news very closely anymore so I'm not sure if this case is being reported as much as Casey's. BUT, I will say this and as much as it pains me and makes me want to puke and I'd rather go to the dentist and have all my teeth pulled with no anesthia than say this...Casey's mug shot is far better then Stacey's, making Casey the hotter version. Ok, gonna go bathe 10 times and puke my brains out, oh God I hope Casey never sees this, I would love for Stacey to see it though.

to count, to stand for something, to have made some difference that you lived at all

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sleuthy sleutherson For This Useful Post:

Here is the cached version of their facebook page.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...ient=firefox-a

This creeps me out, She was a fan of this page: Reclaiming your Power: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Reclai...er/77995449681

Where did she live at before Utah?

Doing a bit of research.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scuterputer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by eyes4crime View Post
    should I add info about her e-mail and its contents? Just like with the shopping at Best Buy, I could put 'not verified'. BeanE - what do you think and what about wording. TIA Or should I leave it alone for now.
    Hi eyes. I would only put info in Stephanie's timeline that has news articles, LE documents, etc as back-up, because timelines are primary reference sources we use on WS for factual info.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Scuterputer View Post
    Here is the cached version of their facebook page.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...ient=firefox-a

This creeps me out, She was a fan of this page: Reclaiming your Power: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Reclai...er/77995449681

Where did she live at before Utah?

Doing a bit of research.

Florida
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Savannah, Georgia

16. The Following User Says Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cakegirl0905 View Post
    Wow, thanks for bringing this up. Something that shocks me in the amount of time this happened in. Days! Just a couple of days!
    I have been pretty interested in the Gerren case because it happened near a town I recently moved from. That person snapped after years. It's still incomprehensible, but years of caring for a sick child made her snap.
    But Ethan was a normal, healthy, sweet, adorable, loving little boy. You can see from his photos he was full of life and I just want to scoop him up and hug him. What makes a person do what Nathan did to a child after such a a short time frame unless it was planned?
    It wasn't just the beating either. It was what he put in his mouth. You don't even do that to a dog. There is something very telling in that guesture. A humilitation, making him less than human.
    Nathan is a monster. That picture of him crying angers me.

I agree Cakegirl......these arent the only people who have abused children lets face it...horrible but truthful and this is indeed evil....but there have been lots of other evil, evil cases.....what about "the boy called it"......just one amongst hundreds of thousands...

what shocks me as well is how quickly this started........normally abuse goes on for years and certainly doesnt start straight away.......

He started beating Ethan pratically straight away and obviously could not stop himself once he started and his acts of cruelty became in human in such a short amount of time....within a matter of days!

Nathan certainly is one evil &*(^%$# ...., I dont think there have been many cases like this where someone has tortured a child they dont know in such a humilitating way......people have done it but the abuse progresses to such humilitating stuff after years not straight up like this........

I dont beleive the hammer (cant put down the actual act) was done for why it was said.....I think it was an more of his inner anger

She is a total self absorbed bimbo who did not think Ethan would die......the crying on the phone and walking out of the apartment aggitated and him following makes me think that she knew what was going on was wrong.....BUT she went into total denial

This to me makes her evil the fact that she was so caught up in this love affair she could not/would not/did not care what was REALLY happening ......I think because she did not want to rock the boat or end her big love.....it was that important to her.......99.9% of us would have grabbed the child and run like hell knowing that we had hooked up with a sick one after the initial beating...

this is what makes her sick
    Last edited by revampz; 05-25-2010 at 11:55 PM. Reason: added more
    REVAMPZ

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to revampz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed View Post
    sbbm

April 28th - Wednesday Divorce papers finalized in Florida. Ethan and mom Stephanie fly to Utah. NS did not go to Florida.
    Yeah... IIRC, Joe said in an interview he met NS briefly for about 30 minutes when he flew to Utah to pick up a car from SS.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Calliope For This Useful Post:

Trying to see what I can find, and this disturbed me, its pulled off whitepages.com

Nathan W Sloop
    Roy, UT 84067

Age: 30-34 Household: Stephanie, Ethan, I. (daughters name edited for privacy)

How did Ethan's name get listed as part of the household so quick? I am thinking about reporting that site, and have them take it down.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Scuterputer For This Useful Post:

I think she wanted Ethan permanently out of her life because he reminded her of Joe. In her twisted mind she couldn't separate the two of them and she couldn't see Ethan as a person. He wasn't an extension of her, therefore she saw him as an extension of Joe. It wasn't to get back at Joe so much as to murder what she hated.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grayjay For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Scuterputer View Post
    Trying to see what I can find, and this disturbed me, its pulled off whitepages.com

Nathan W Sloop
    Roy, UT 84067

Age: 30-34 Household: Stephanie, Ethan, I. (daughters name edited for privacy)

How did Ethan's name get listed as part of the household so quick? I am thinking about reporting that site, and have them take it down.
    I too would like to know how Ethans name was listed as part of that household when he did not even technically live with them. I would report it to LE. I'm betting they where just handing out their childrens names to make it appear they were one big happy family. Didn't NS have a restraining order against his ex and daughter? This is just another twisted part of their delusional world. Ethan did not even know NS and they have the freaking nerve to list him as part of their household, I'm sure SS did not know NS daughter as well...two very sick people staking claim to eachothers children with other responsible/caring/loving parents, when neither of them had full rights of their own children. This kind of crap needs to stop. Joe was Ethan's father not Nater and NS ex was his child's mother not SS, the nerve of these two.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to sleuthy sleutherson For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    Hi eyes. I would only put info in Stephanie's timeline that has news articles, LE documents, etc as back-up, because timelines are primary reference sources we use on WS for factual info.
    Thanks BeanE - that's what I have always considered a TL to be. Certainly this TL does not represent my own views on the torture/murder, I wish I could just add my own disgust here and there. So far, it is all documented from the warrants, articles, etc. The only bit of info on there that isn't verified by warrants or LE is the info about Best Buy shopping trip. Can't remember where that came from, except it was left for me on the thread for TL. I have it inserted in TL with a ...not verified...next to it. moo
    Please think long and hard before calling a child a 'run-a-way':
    You might be giving a 'perk' to the 'perp'.

Democracy requires the occasional necessity of deferring to the opinions of other people. (Winston Churchill)

28. The Following User Says Thank You to eyes4crime For This Useful Post:

http://www.examiner.com/x-19632-Salt...n-Stacy-photos

Thousands of Utah residents sign Ethanís Law petition for Ethan Stacy

A few days ago, a petition drawn up for Ethan Stacy, called Ethanís Law, was proposed and over 2600 Utah residents have signed the new petition online. The anger that people around the country feel about this 4-year-old boy that hardly anyone knew is amazing, and many people want to do something about it.

This article includes particulars of the petition.
    JMO

RIP Travis Alexander

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paintr For This Useful Post:

Cars

Thanks BeanE - that's what I have always considered a TL to be. Certainly this TL does not represent my own views on the torture/murder, I wish I could just add my own disgust here and there. So far, it is all documented from the warrants, articles, etc. The only bit of info on there that isn't verified by warrants or LE is the info about Best Buy shopping trip. Can't remember where that came from, except it was left for me on the thread for TL. I have it inserted in TL with a ...not verified...next to it. moo
    IIRC, the 'best buy' trip was reported by a local news station and they reported that LE verified it was SS and NS. I'll see if I can locate the report.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Calliope For This Useful Post:

Taken from link Paintr put on thread, post #79

New law for Ethan wants the following areas addressed:

1. State to State Communication
    2. Fast-Track Background Checks
    3. Bias Towards Mother's Having Custody
    4. Psychological Evaluations for all parties involved in the care of the child/children
    5. Emergency Petitions being taken seriously and addressed
    6. The child/children being heard and given a voice (especially when the child/children express "concern" for either parent/persons involved
    7. The "Boyfriend Factor"
    8. Welfare Checks being conducted
    9. Detailed information on everyone who will be living with or who will be around the child/children on a regular basis during the visit, particularly those responsible for the child/children
    10. Due process if a parent who abandoned his/her child wants to regain custody and have visitation rights

Some of these are really important - abandoning a child and expecting to regain custody is worth the effort to pursue.
    Background checks on any boyfriend is certainly important

I wonder about giving a small child a 'voice' because seems to me that he/she could be in the middle of two very loved parents. moo

Psyc evals for everyone - that would be expensive, they are given by Psychologists are very comprehensive and very expensive. Certainly worth it, but can't imagine taxpayer monies paying for such a huge expense.

Joe and Steph had mediation - wonder if that is an option in their proposal Very interesting and sure hope it propels change. moo

http://www.examiner.com/x-19632-Salt...n-Stacy-photos

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to eyes4crime For This Useful Post:

I wasn't quite right. LE believes it was them, but nothing about it being verified. I'll keep looking; this was the first station to report it:

Friday afternoon, KSL also received a tip from an employee at a Best Buy in Ogden who told us he believes Nathan and Stephanie Sloop were shopping there on Monday, May 10, trying to fix their Playstation 3 and shopping for video games.

We contacted investigators, who say this is a new lead. They believe it was likely Nathan and Stephanie based on statements Stephanie made to police.
    http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10769121

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calliope For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sleuthy sleutherson View Post
    I too would like to know how Ethans name was listed as part of that household when he did not even technically live with them. I would report it to LE. I'm betting they where just handing out their childrens names to make it appear they were one big happy family. Didn't NS have a restraining order against his ex and daughter? This is just another twisted part of their delusional world. Ethan did not even know NS and they have the freaking nerve to list him as part of their household, I'm sure SS did not know NS daughter as well...two very sick people staking claim to eachothers children with other responsible/caring/loving parents, when neither of them had full rights of their own children. This kind of crap needs to stop. Joe was Ethan's father not Nater and NS ex was his child's mother not SS, the nerve of these two.
    Wonder if it has to do with the Sloops applying for food stamps and all the social programs available to help the needy? And, to mention what Cubby said - they had the nerve to register at Macy's for high end presents. I have no words for these two other than 'disgusting' lowlife, filth. moo

Democracy requires the occasional necessity of deferring to the opinions of other people. (Winston Churchill)

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eyes4crime For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sleuthy sleutherson View Post
    I'm betting it was pulled from all the news and blog stories connecting him to their names. He wouldn't have been with them in Roy, anyway.

So many times, those sites are just wrong.

41. The Following User Says Thank You to Calliope For This Useful Post:

Just wanted to mention something I heard today.
    N & S are in the Davis Cnty Jail.
    I heard from an inmate who used to be there about how awful the food is there.
    He told me it was so bad that for the 5 months he was there that he lost 30 pounds.

Of course we haven't heard anything to know if they're buying food through the commissary. I hope no one is putting money in their accounts.
    Since N has his mother in Ut I guess it's possible she might.

VB
    Boyfriends and girlfriends are not Babysitters.
    Just because you want to be with somebody does not mean they will take care of your children.

43. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vegas Bride For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Calliope View Post
    I wasn't quite right. LE believes it was them, but nothing about it being verified. I'll keep looking; this was the first station to report it:

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10769121
    I have 'non-verified' next to the comment because I thought it came from a worker at the store but not verified by LE. All is well and I'll leave it in the way it now reads. moo

I have 'non-verified' next to the comment because I thought it came from a worker at the store but not verified by LE. All is well and I'll leave it in the way it now reads. moo
    Since it was not mentioned in the probable cause documentation, it was most likely from a statement she gave police on the night he went "missing" or maybe in subsequent interviews after their arrest. I'll contact the reporter and ask if they've received verification from LE that it was indeed SS and NS at best buy. I suspect it was, given what police said.

Quote Originally Posted by sunflowerchick View Post
    Welcome! And thank you so much for being open to talking about this and sharing the information!

I am a little behind in the conversation, but did read some of the FB message that SS sent you. I also noticed that her message to you came from the same account that the horrible picture that we have all been discussing came from. I almost hate to ask this, but I wonder if you or any of your friends saw that photo or any others. I ask, because I am sure that SS had a whole slew of "excuses" should anyone ask about those pictures, and I am wondering what some of them were. I also wonder if that may be part of the reason for denying the friend requests, so that you and others would be unable to view the photos posted. Not sure though... MOO
    The account originally belonged to NS. I was on his friends list. Around the end of last year the account name changed from Nathan Sloop to Nathan Stephanie Sloop. From the messages i would see on my news feed I realised that they were both using the same account instead of having separate accounts. I found that quite tragic..but as SB mentioned a lil about SS character I guess it was a way for her to keep her eye on him. They used the account to constantly declare their love for each other. As i mentioned before at some point there were some very angry msg by NS towards his ex wife and the custody of their child. I didn't look at their page often, but would occassionaly notice the drama on my news feed. One day I realised we werent friends anymore and I friend requested... after a few months forgeting I requested the 1st time i noticed we weren't friends so i friend requested a 2nd time. That's when i received the disturbing message, which i have removed from this site...and am try to come in contact with the person also mentioned in the msg. Anyways, I didnt have access to their page. I noticed there was only a few common friends and I think they were probably only guys. I didnt look into it at the time, but i recall the 3 common friends that appeared and all three were guys. So I assume the rest were guys only too. I really haven't spoken to anyone about the matter and whether they saw anything...whether they saw the pic that was uploaded.. I assume that if someone had seen the pic they would have commented. Alot of people were shocked though..and my news feed the first few days was filled with comments from numerous people unable to believe what happened....some wished they could have reached out more to NS... some had tried in the past... but i dont think it crossed anyone's mind that he could do something so horrible......

47. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Adfinem For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast