Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eyes4crime View Post
    Thanks BeanE - that's what I have always considered a TL to be. Certainly this TL does not represent my own views on the torture/murder, I wish I could just add my own disgust here and there. So far, it is all documented from the warrants, articles, etc. The only bit of info on there that isn't verified by warrants or LE is the info about Best Buy shopping trip. Can't remember where that came from, except it was left for me on the thread for TL. I have it inserted in TL with a ...not verified...next to it. moo
    You've done a great job on Ethan's timeline, eyes. I know you've been very careful to include verified info. I was referring to the new timeline for Stephanie that's being discussed.

With the Best Buy info - that was actually in a news article too

Friday afternoon, KSL also received a tip from an employee at a Best Buy in Ogden who told us he believes Nathan and Stephanie Sloop were shopping there on Monday, May 10, trying to fix their Playstation 3 and shopping for video games

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10769121

ETA: I should have finished catching up - someone else pulled the Best Buy link. Sorry.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Kat

14-hour fundraiser for Ethan calling for volunteers
    Last Edit: May 25 2010 - 10:55pm

The community is invited to help organize a large fundraiser for the family of Ethan Stacy, the 4-year-old who was killed earlier this month after he came to live with his mother for the summer.

The fundraiser is planned for 10 a.m. to midnight June 12 at Sparetime Family Fun Center, 5160 S. 1900 West.

http://www.standard.net/topics/ethan...ing-volunteers

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Ethan left us remembering what's important
    Last Edit: May 25 2010 - 3:11pm

Ethan Stacy was only four-years-old when he left this world. There was so much he never go to do; thing we all take for granted. Think about it; there will be no first day of school, complete with new schoes, no campouts or sleepovers, no barbeques or weinie roasts no swimming or trips to the zoo.

He will never get that new puppy or forget to feed the fish. Daddy never got to tell him the important stuff, like, if a cow drinks water, where does milk come from?

There will be no more ice cream, hot dogs, macoroni and cheese or pizza.

There are so many people left behind, like grandpas, grandmas, Santa Claus and the tooth fairy. There are so many songs to sing, so many stores to tell and so many books to read. There are many hugs, tickles, piggy back rides that will never happen.

Next time you bend over to tie a child's shoes, or help a child ride a bike for the first time without training wheeels, or tuck that beloved grandchild in, think of Ethan.

http://www.standard.net/topics/opini...hats-important

We love you, Ethan.

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    Ethan left us remembering what's important
    Last Edit: May 25 2010 - 3:11pm

Ethan Stacy was only four-years-old when he left this world. There was so much he never go to do; thing we all take for granted. Think about it; there will be no first day of school, complete with new schoes, no campouts or sleepovers, no barbeques or weinie roasts no swimming or trips to the zoo.

He will never get that new puppy or forget to feed the fish. Daddy never got to tell him the important stuff, like, if a cow drinks water, where does milk come from?

There will be no more ice cream, hot dogs, macoroni and cheese or pizza.

There are so many people left behind, like grandpas, grandmas, Santa Claus and the tooth fairy. There are so many songs to sing, so many stores to tell and so many books to read. There are many hugs, tickles, piggy back rides that will never happen.

Next time you bend over to tie a child's shoes, or help a child ride a bike for the first time without training wheeels, or tuck that beloved grandchild in, think of Ethan.
    http://www.standard.net/topics/opini...hats-important

We love you, Ethan.

Beautiful post BeanE, you've brough tears to my eyes. As to the BBM section - I do. I think of them all. The Ethans, the Shaniyas, the Somers, the Caylees, I never fail to think of the little lives interupted, and how lucky I am to know where my babies are and that they are safe and loved.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

cakegirl0905 is offline Me and My Gas Can. It is a part of me, and I am a part of it. :p
    Oh gosh, BeanE. I couldn't read past the first sentence. It's SO heartbreaking. I kissed the tops of my kids' heads yesterday (4&6) thinking how much I loved them, thinking how precious they are.
    It's a life unlived, and it is tragic.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cakegirl0905 For This Useful Post:

Ethan's life, and death, have definitely touched my heart and soul. He often comes to my mind when I'm doing different things -- but especially when I might think, "I can't be bothered with that right now;" or -- when I"m feeling blue -- or when someone else is feeilng down -- I think about his smile and the joy of a four year old's heart -- and all the things BeanE said -- and summertime and the popsicle truck, and make believe and Donald Duck, and Winnie the Poo and "can I be your friend?," and dandelion wishes that never end.................................

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePhantom For This Useful Post:

I posted this on the last thread. Powerful image...

Pat Bagley cartoon in the May 14th Salt Lake City Tribune depicts a father holding tight his son while a newspaper lay on the floor with front page headline of Ethan Stacy.

Daddy's boy

This one makes me laugh through the tears

I wonder if Nathan ever saw these pictures of Joe and Ethan.

I wonder just how jealous Nathan was of Joe. Nathan claimed his own daughter had been 'kidnapped' from him, by his ex-wife (I thank God his ex-wife had the courage to protect herself and her daughter from Nathan).

I want to know about Nathan's childhood. Where was his father? Was Nathan beaten and battered as a child?

I want to know what created this monster. Did drugs turn him 'Evil'? Or does it go back to childhood? Is it 'Nature', or 'Nurture'?

We know he has a mother and stepfather. We know he has at least one sibling, because it was stated in an early news article that Nathan was the older brother of one of Stephanie's 'school-mates'.
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to smart blonde For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by smart blonde View Post
    I wonder if Nathan ever saw these pictures of Joe and Ethan.

I wonder just how jealous Nathan was of Joe. Nathan claimed his own daughter had been 'kidnapped' from him, by his ex-wife (I thank God his ex-wife had the courage to protect herself and her daughter from Nathan).

I want to know about Nathan's childhood. Where was his father? Was Nathan beaten and battered as a child?

I want to know what created this monster. Did drugs turn him 'Evil'? Or does it go back to childhood? Is it 'Nature', or 'Nurture'?

We know he has a mother and stepfather. We know he has at least one sibling, because it was stated in an early news article that Nathan was the older brother of one of Stephanie's 'school-mates'.
    I don't think NS was jealous of Joe's relationship with Ethan. I think he hated that Ethan was a connection SS would always have to Joe. So he decided to destroy her connection to Joe, so that he could have her all to himself. Judging from all we've heard about how obsessed they were with each other, I can only imagine what NS was thinking while SS was in Florida meeting Joe and picking up Ethan. He probably had himself in a jealous rage before they even got back to Utah.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calliope For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Calliope View Post
    I don't think NS was jealous of Joe's relationship with Ethan. I think he hated that Ethan was a connection SS would always have to Joe. So he decided to destroy her connection to Joe, so that he could have her all to himself.
    I think the fact that Stephanie hated Ethan didn't help matters any. imo

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to annalyzer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by annalyzer View Post
    I think the fact that Stephanie hated Ethan didn't help matters any. imo
    Yep. He was nothing to her but a prop. She hated him because she knew he was loved and cherished and happy with Joe. And as she indicated on that wedding page, children are replaceable.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calliope For This Useful Post:

Oh my gosh -- those pictures..........enough to make my soul cry out..........

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePhantom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom View Post
    Oh my gosh -- those pictures..........enough to make my soul cry out..........
    The photos of Ethan prove how much he was loved and cherished. He's such an adorable little boy.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calliope For This Useful Post:

Yes, they do -- and it at once gladdens and saddens me -- to know he was dearly cherished -- and then, had to face a nightmare beyond nightmares

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePhantom For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast