Tammi Smith Selling Numerous Items

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
This is an old post showing that JS was selling something in Nashville in November of 2009- the actual ad is lost to us (but maybe not LE) because there is no cache.

He told NG that he hadn't been there in a year and a half to two years- Not My was pretty sure that the ad was from JS- I'm totally sure-
When I clicked through, I realized we lost the old ad but new ones keep on rolling in- click through and you'll find a 5/10/10 ad for a housekeeper willing to work for enemas

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Things That Make You Go "Hmmmmm . . ."

I need a sign

"Won't Work For Enemas!"

This is an old post showing that JS was selling something in Nashville in November of 2009- the actual ad is lost to us (but maybe not LE) because there is no cache.

He told NG that he hadn't been there in a year and a half to two years- Not My was pretty sure that the ad was from JS- I'm totally sure-
When I clicked through, I realized we lost the old ad but new ones keep on rolling in- click through and you'll find a 5/10/10 ad for a housekeeper willing to work for enemas

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Things That Make You Go "Hmmmmm . . ."

:spit:
I'll clean up yours if you clean up mine?
:laughitup:

Seriously though, sounds like they are a little too close with their housekeepers.

I need a sign

"Won't Work For Enemas!"

and it's a really big house

:floorlaugh:
Who does stuff like this:waitasec: crazy, just freakin' crazy!

5-10-10Adforhousekeeper.jpg

I see TayJay's Craigslist posting from yesterday selling a 2001 Mercedes C-320 has also been deleted by author already, too!

Starting a thread for this to keep it all in one place.

Tammi and Jack are selling a number of items.

Please get screencaps and post them - remember how much we regretted not having screencaps of past stuff lol.

Also, please include links to the ads.

I love it when stuff pops up during naptime. WTH is TPS doing dumping all this stuff. And they had an "adoption go bad"!??? :furious: Through no fault of her own, right?

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/bab/1756945113.html

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/clo/1756980130.html

When these are deleted, or when I get a minute, I'll upload the screencaps.

Ok, here's the $24,000 question - if the adoption went bad, then why are only SOME of the baby boy clothes new, and not ALL of them? :waitasec:

ETA: Yes, I understand a lot of people share baby clothes that are outgrown, but TS does not strike me as the type of person who would allow HER kids to wear hand-me-downs. Just saying....

'had an adoption go bad'??

What an odd way to put it when you're charged with conspiracy to commit custodial interference because you tried to illegally steal a baby from his father!!!

Did anyone happen to get a screenshot of this ad yesterday before it was deleted?

2001 Mercedes C-320
May 24, 2010 ... This Mercedes is in good condition and has some minor damage due to a finder bender. ...
phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/1756837447.html

We need to redact phone numbers from screencaps. If it's past the time when you can edit your post, please send me the link to the pic with the phone number redacted and I'll replace it.

Thanks!
BeanE

ETA: also please redact any parts with pics of minors. Thanks!

:floorlaugh:
Who does stuff like this:waitasec: crazy, just freakin' crazy!

5-10-10Adforhousekeeper.jpg

How exactly does one report colonics on their income taxes - what would that W-2 look like? :yuck: :puke:

snip
"We just built our house and the sink doesn't fit it the laundry room"
(from Craigslist ad for large stainless steel sink)

Hmm, so Tammi gets a house in HER name alone in October 2009, and now suddenly they've JUST BUILT a house? How many houses do they have?

ETA:
snip
"We just built our house and we ended up with too many sinks"
(from Craigslist ad for iron/porcelain sink)

And how do you end up with too many sinks? Don't most people who are building a house KNOW how many sinks they will need?

I am completely stunned after reading this. Adoption gone bad!!! Ya think??? He's either been kidnapped or he's no longer alive! How could she say that in a craigslist ad. Class act.... That's just awful and really strange.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back