OR - Melissa Stephens for raping 10yo boy, Tualatin, 2009

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
Former Tualatin school director found guilty of child sex abuse
The Times, May 25, 2010

Melissa Stephens, 56, was convicted of first-degree rape, two counts of first-degree sex abuse and one count of first-degree sodomy, all Measure 11 crimes with mandatory minimum sentencing. She will be sentenced at 1 p.m. today, Tuesday, May 25 in Washington County Court before Judge Marco Hernandez.

Stephens is the founder of the Willow Cottage Arts and Academic Program in Tualatin, where she was arrested on June 10. Stephens is also the former administrative director of the Willowbrook Center for Development of Human Potential, which runs Willowbrook Summer Arts Program at Tualatin’s Brown’s Ferry Park. Both programs catered to children of all ages. Stephens stepped down from her position at Willowbrook following her arrest in June.

At the time of her arrest, Stephens was charged with engaging in multiple sex acts with the boy over the course of a year when he was 10 or 11 years old.

http://www.tigardtimes.com/news/story.php?story_id=127480580576417700

I wonder how many other victims she has? I mean, she is 56. I don't think her urge to assault little boys happened overnight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back