Smoking tot smoke 40 cigarettes

Blue_Dolphin308

We can't help everyone, But everyone can help some
Reaction score
An Indonesian two-year-old boy smokes 40 cigarettes a day.

Ardi Rizal - who weighs four stone and is too unfit to run with other children - first got a taste for tobacco when he was 18 months old and now throws tantrums when he can't get his nicotine hit.

The toddler from Musi Banyuasin in Sumatra will smoke only one brand and is costing his parents $5.50 a day with his dangerous habit.

http://entertainment.stv.tv/showbiz/179903-smoking-tot/

Why the **** do they buy him cigarettes? Why would they let him start in the first place? He is just a baby. I am guessing they don't have a DSS system there?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/26/ardi-rizal-smoking-video_n_590404.html

How did I guess that when I googled his name there would be a bazillion hits with videos?

The kid smokes like a pro. Makes me jones (ex smoker three years ago here) for one. Lucky little brat. I mean of course, the father sounds completely ignorant of the health effects, and probably thought it was "cute" and thus is exploiting an innocent child. Wrong wrong wrong. But this isn't America, or likely a very western educated family. That kid will definitely suffer terribly.

Poor kid. Between the smoking and his weight, he probably isn't going to live a very long life.

okay, so that's 1.5 cigs every hour if you're banking on him smoking 24/7. I'm gonna knock off 8 hours for sleep -- that's 16 hours in a day. 40 cigs a day in a 16 hour period is 2.5 cigs per hour. Isn't that 2.5 cigs an hour too many for a 2 year old. OMG - I watched the video, he looked like an old pro.

Parents - take the cigs away and put him on a detox/healthy diet, or he'll be dead by 5.

So sad for this child. Who gave him the first cig anyway -- the parent!!!!

MOO

Mel

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/26/ardi-rizal-smoking-video_n_590404.html

How did I guess that when I googled his name there would be a bazillion hits with videos?

The kid smokes like a pro. Makes me jones (ex smoker three years ago here) for one. Lucky little brat. I mean of course, the father sounds completely ignorant of the health effects, and probably thought it was "cute" and thus is exploiting an innocent child. Wrong wrong wrong. But this isn't America, or likely a very western educated family. That kid will definitely suffer terribly.

OMG...I couldn't believe it when I viewed the video. He DOES look like an old pro. He inhales deeply and watches the smoke as he exhales, he is very adept at holding his cigarette. At one point in the video, he was taking so many puffs so fast, I was afraid he was going to pass out. Strange.

I have never seen a two year old with such perfect hand control as he exhibits while smoking the cigarette. I wonder what the father is going to receive as "person of the century" from the cigarette company? One would think that it must be more than a new car or they would have taken the government up on their offer.

He's suppose to be only 2 and started at 18 months? that kid is smoking like an old pro... he panders to the camera... he even makes like he is going to stick the fired end of the ciggie to his tongue, like he is teasing watchers. His coordination and actions do not seem like that of a toddler. Something isn't right... either he has been trained constantly to act that way, or he's older than we are being lead to believe. Something is greatly off...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back