778 users online (99 members and 679 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FL - Frantzdy Cherisma, 26, West Palm Beach, 18 May 2010

Frantzdy Cherisma, 26, a Florida Atlantic University Student is missing. He is from West Palm Beach, has not been seen at home or school since May 18, 2010. Frantzdy is an accounting student who has attended FAU for two years and is enrolled in summer classes. He did not come home to the apartment that he shares with his father that night, nor has he been to work. He drives a green Nissan Pathfinder with the Florida license tag number, E78 3HX. His family is very worried as this is not in his character.

The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office and the FAU Police Department are asking that anyone with information to call PBSO at 561-688-3400, or your local police.

This paper did an excellent write up with a lot of details. I pray they find him. His mother still lives in Haiti where their home was destroyed by the earthquake.
    According to all, this is a very responsible young man.
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/pal...,4778452.story

I wonder if they have EZ Pass in Florida and if he vehicle used it. Might show the movement of the vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by webrocket View Post
    I wonder if they have EZ Pass in Florida and if he vehicle used it. Might show the movement of the vehicle.
    Fl does have EZ Pass but I'm not sure there are any toll roads in that area.
    Support Our Troops

Anyone good at maps? From the college to his home?
    I hope his family have driven his usual route home, checking for obvious signs of
    an accident.
    8:30pm ... would have been almost dark.

Would he have stopped for a fast food bite to eat? Fill up with gas?
    Maybe a stop at a convenience store for a soda or gum?
    Did he have a quick errand to run at a Walmart or pharmacy?
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

Quote Originally Posted by Lavanda Dolce View Post
    This paper did an excellent write up with a lot of details. I pray they find him. His mother still lives in Haiti where their home was destroyed by the earthquake.
    According to all, this is a very responsible young man.
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/pal...,4778452.story

quote from above link:
    His classmate, Berdens Julceus, 20, said they studied together before their 6:30 p.m. federal taxation class, which let out early at about 8:10 p.m. on May 18.

Julceus then drove his friend to the parking garage and noticed Cherisma drive off campus behind him and toward Interstate 95. Julceus went back to his own place across from school to eat and Cherisma told him he was going home.
    Gary Haugen

I made a map but am having difficulty uploading it. I-95 is the obvious route, however there is a route that is very close to the water.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...beach+fl&via=1

Here is the route that takes you along side the water. I-95 runs parallel and is the other route.

ETA: He was found in hospital after accident.

FAU Student Feared Missing Found In Hospital

The reason 26-year-old Franztzdy Cherisma had been missing was because he had been involved in a fiery car crash and Jackson Memorial Hospital officials had mistakenly admitted him under his father's name.

JMH Spokeswoman Lorraine Nelson said Cherisma remained at JMH Thursday in critical condition. Cherisma had been missing for more than a week and had been taken to Jackson's Ryder Trauma Center on May 18th following a fiery accident at I-95 and 6th Avenue in Lake Worth.

http://cbs4.com/local/cherisma.fau.s...2.1719501.html

Well, I wish him a speedy recovery.

Unfortunately, Frantzdy didn't make it. Rest in peace.

FAU student burned in May crash dies
    July 2010

A Florida Atlantic University student who received significant burns in a May car crash died Tuesday, authorities said.

More: http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/201...ash-fhp-report

Quote Originally Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed View Post
    Unfortunately, Frantzdy didn't make it. Rest in peace.

FAU student burned in May crash dies
    July 2010

A Florida Atlantic University student who received significant burns in a May car crash died Tuesday, authorities said.

More: http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/201...ash-fhp-report

"He was a guy who focused on his education. That's why he went to school. He was going to graduate in December. He was on the choir of the church. ... He had a good relationship with his father and with God also."

Cherisma, whose family said he was an "A" student, had been attending an evening class at FAU's Boca Raton campus the night he was reported missing. He had not come home to the suburban West Palm Beach apartment he shares with his father, nor did he show up for work.

Cherisma's family searched for him for more than a week before finding out he was in the Miami hospital, listed under his father's name. The identity error came because Cherisma's driver's license listed only a P.O. box and the car was registered in the name of Cherisma's father, Celius Cherisma.

Very sorry to hear this news. He seemed like a man with a good life ahead of him.

RIP Frantzdy Cherisma
    Gary Haugen

Awwww - how sad.

~~peace & comfort~~
    No regrets! Mistakes are just lessons I needed to learn!

How heartbreaking to read this story. Rest in peace, Frantzdy Cherisma. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.

My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.

Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast