1151 users online (234 members and 917 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2010.05.26 NG: Dad to Misty, come clean! Misty still pointing finger

Dad to Misty Croslin: come clean about Haleigh!
    Caught on tape! Misty Croslin's dad tells his jailed daughter to fess up about what she knows about Haleigh's disappearance! Will Haleigh's former babysitter-step-mom reveal all she knows about the night Haleigh disappeared from her own bed?
    Nancy Grace has the latest, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

Haleigh: Babysitter Misty Croslin is still pointing fingers
    Posted: May 26, 2010 03:01 PM ET
    "Snip" http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010...nting-fingers/

Misty Croslin is still pointing the finger from behind bars. In jail-house conversations Misty Croslin says that she is “not the key” and that the cops need to “move on.”

Misty adds that the investigators need to take a closer look at Haleigh’s dad, Ronald Cummings.

Misty Croslin (speaking to her father): When I called him that night, how come he didn't answer the phone? I called and called and he didn't answer the phone. And then as soon as I open the door he's there.

We continue to see inconsistencies in what Croslin has to say about that night. In recent weeks we learned that both Misty and her brother Tommy were implicating their cousin–Joe Overstreet –in Haleigh’s disappearance. But check out what she said to her dad:

Hank Croslin: I know you didn't do nothing. I just don't know if you know something.
    Misty Croslin: I don't know. I'm telling you. If I knew I would. It's just I don't know. You wanna like in my mind it's just like, you know, people keep saying this person, this person, so you know in your mind you're like well hey that's that person so you actually start to believe it, like the Joe thing. You just, I want to believe that because that's what I keep hearing and it just like makes like sense this is what happened you know, but I don't know for 100 percent that that was him. I don't know.

Posted by: Marlaina Schiavo
    Please wait until Show Time Before Discussion, Thank You!

No posts until showtime.

Hahaha! Love yer new avi, Kimster! *ringy-dingy*
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

And shockingly, she adds that the investigators need to take a closer look at Haleigh’s dad, Ronald Cummings.
    Misty Croslin (speaking to her father): When I called him that night, how come he didn't answer the phone? I called and called and he didn't answer the phone. And then as soon as I open the door he's there. And he talks like, he says he was a drug dealer and all this stuff back in the day. He talks about all this *****. Then why did that black guy say that some people had her and he was going to go back and get her. But if he told, if Ronald told, then he would come to kill him. There's all this ***** that they don't even look at. They just wanna look at me.

- right now showing footage of the HC, Sr. and MC tapes

Present.

AH: letter frm MC to Chels
    in it misty says police searched t wrong dock

AH --- Another letter from behind jail house walls. MC wrote to Chelsea and said the LE searched the wrong dock.

oh no another letter well at least that is what Art Harris is saying.
    I love my Grandma.
    Time for the playoffs lets go Habs.

AH: in letter, M says police r searchg in t wrong dock

So! Chelsea is saying that from the new letter that she has, LE searched the wrong dock????? That Tommy and Joe threw Haleigh off of another dock, not the one that was searched.......

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    LE searched the wrong dock according to Misty.

Jean says MC is backtracking on blaming JO. MC doesn't admit that she implicated ToC in this---according to Jean (what she got for the tapes)

Unbelievable...Its the Twister game all over again.

JeanG: in tapes, M says JOs name kept popping into her brain; also, in tapes, M doesnt admit she brought ToC in; M begs to see ToC in jail
    Last edited by epiphany; 05-26-2010 at 08:21 PM. Reason: correct name

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast