2010.05.26 NG: Dad to Misty, come clean! Misty still pointing finger

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Dad to Misty Croslin: come clean about Haleigh!
Caught on tape! Misty Croslin's dad tells his jailed daughter to fess up about what she knows about Haleigh's disappearance! Will Haleigh's former babysitter-step-mom reveal all she knows about the night Haleigh disappeared from her own bed?
Nancy Grace has the latest, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

Haleigh: Babysitter Misty Croslin is still pointing fingers
Posted: May 26, 2010 03:01 PM ET
"Snip" http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/201...tter-misty-croslin-is-still-pointing-fingers/

Misty Croslin is still pointing the finger from behind bars. In jail-house conversations Misty Croslin says that she is “not the key” and that the cops need to “move on.”

Misty adds that the investigators need to take a closer look at Haleigh’s dad, Ronald Cummings.

Misty Croslin (speaking to her father): When I called him that night, how come he didn't answer the phone? I called and called and he didn't answer the phone. And then as soon as I open the door he's there.

We continue to see inconsistencies in what Croslin has to say about that night. In recent weeks we learned that both Misty and her brother Tommy were implicating their cousin–Joe Overstreet –in Haleigh’s disappearance. But check out what she said to her dad:

Hank Croslin: I know you didn't do nothing. I just don't know if you know something.
Misty Croslin: I don't know. I'm telling you. If I knew I would. It's just I don't know. You wanna like in my mind it's just like, you know, people keep saying this person, this person, so you know in your mind you're like well hey that's that person so you actually start to believe it, like the Joe thing. You just, I want to believe that because that's what I keep hearing and it just like makes like sense this is what happened you know, but I don't know for 100 percent that that was him. I don't know.

Posted by: Marlaina Schiavo

Please wait until Show Time Before Discussion, Thank You! :blowkiss:

Hahaha! Love yer new avi, Kimster! *ringy-dingy*

And shockingly, she adds that the investigators need to take a closer look at Haleigh’s dad, Ronald Cummings.
Misty Croslin (speaking to her father): When I called him that night, how come he didn't answer the phone? I called and called and he didn't answer the phone. And then as soon as I open the door he's there. And he talks like, he says he was a drug dealer and all this stuff back in the day. He talks about all this . Then why did that black guy say that some people had her and he was going to go back and get her. But if he told, if Ronald told, then he would come to kill him. There's all this that they don't even look at. They just wanna look at me.

- right now showing footage of the HC, Sr. and MC tapes

AH: letter frm MC to Chels
in it misty says police searched t wrong dock

AH --- Another letter from behind jail house walls. MC wrote to Chelsea and said the LE searched the wrong dock.

AH: in letter, M says police r searchg in t wrong dock

So! Chelsea is saying that from the new letter that she has, LE searched the wrong dock????? :banghead::banghead::banghead: That Tommy and Joe threw Haleigh off of another dock, not the one that was searched.......

Jean says MC is backtracking on blaming JO. MC doesn't admit that she implicated ToC in this---according to Jean (what she got for the tapes)

JeanG: in tapes, M says JOs name kept popping into her brain; also, in tapes, M doesnt admit she brought ToC in; M begs to see ToC in jail

Oh my, I just saw six other posts just like mine. Well, at least we are all telling the same story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playing tape of MC and her Dad.

- showg the MC and HC jailhouse tape footage (M trashing R piece)

NG: MC clearly gonna point t finger to R now who we know was at....yes, werk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member