GUILTY NC - Anneka Avila-Lasseter, 29, Midway Park. May 2010

nnglas

Reaction score
http://www.jdnews.com/news/sheriff-78669-office-bodycopyrag.html

Sherriff's Office Looking for Missing Woman

Authorities are searching for a Midway Park woman missing since Saturday.
Anneka Danielle Avila-Lasseter, 29, was reported missing by her mother and was last seen when she left work Saturday night, Onslow County Sheriff Ed Brown said.

Family said Lasseter filed a complaint with the Jacksonville Police Department against an unidentified person before she was reported missing. Jacksonville police referred all questions about the investigation to the sheriff’s office. Brown confirmed that a complaint was filed with JPD and said his detectives were looking into the report.

More at article...

I thought I would put this in here. We don't normally have missing woman in these parts. The last one I can remember was Maria Lauterbach.

Attachments

• l2xrd7-annekalassetermug.jpg
    l2xrd7-annekalassetermug.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 14
The Sheriff says they think they know where she is and have guys out there looking for her now. Keeping her family and her young son in our prayers.

The parking lot behind Navy Fed on Western is a popular spot to meet and sell/buy things from the online local yard sale website. Of course, I'm not saying it has anything to do with it, just thought I would put that out there. I met someone there about a month ago to buy a cell phone.

Link to the update: http://www.jdnews.com/articles/play-78773-met-foul.html

Sadly, they have found her body. Same link as above

I thought I would put this in here. We don't normally have missing woman in these parts. The last one I can remember was Maria Lauterbach.

Very true, nnglas. I'm in Jacksonville as well and you don't really hear about these things happening.

"Time is the justice that examines all offenders. - William Shakespeare

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk